It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icon indicating you have a new PM ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
In the interest of warnings and Mod messages It would also be nice to know when you get a message from any user , Would there be a way to make the message indicator light up or show you have a new message ? I would have never knew I got a warning if I didn't check the message's which I normally do not do .

Thanks

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
In the interest of warnings and Mod messages It would also be nice to know when you get a message from any user , Would there be a way to make the message indicator light up or show you have a new message ? I would have never knew I got a warning if I didn't check the message's which I normally do not do .

Thanks

That is how it used to be. But since the forum is broken and no one seems to know how to fix it, we're all using buckets to stop the boat sinking.

Won't be long before it's sunk... be thankful the forums still work.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah. Last time I checked mine I had like 2-3 ancient warnings from mods explaining that my post had been removed because someone got offended. They were probably all offensive in exactly the same way so I could have (possibly) avoided the rest of the incidents had I even been aware of the first one.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
These days I guess they assume the post won't even submit when you click it anyway.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Yeah, mine hasn't worked in a long long time.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91
This came up last December, and did get a Mod response;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join