It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Airlines Pilot Ufo Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Turkish Airlines Pilot Atilla Şentürk claims to spot an Ufo with his Co-Pilots. He even managed to take a short video of it. He says that even the sun was shining bright, we could spot it. It disappeared with an unbelievable speed.

Here is the link with video: t24.com.tr...

This is a highly credible news site by the way.

Here is the (unfortunately) 10 sec video: www.dailymotion.com... (I don't know how to embed it, sorry.)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: deccal

It looks like a floater on the windshield.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well you can see it's moving left to right compared to the clouds below.
No idea what it it though. Would have loved to have seen it speed away.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It’s not « Murican » so not important... watch how they react when they wake up!

Nice find by the way👍

Lags

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It’s not « Murican » so not important... watch how they react when they wake up!

Nice find by the way👍

Lags

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Your two links fail to find the video url (at least for me).

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Here it is.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There's something besides the UFO that appears to be a reflection. I'll try to capture a frame showing what I mean.

Both work for me.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

the thing with aircraft videos is that the light could be a small light from someone behind the camera man.

the movement doesn't look right, but then again if it is a UFO who knows right

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Another great quality ufo video next

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
There's something besides the UFO that appears to be a reflection. I'll try to capture a frame showing what I mean.

Both work for me.

That does not interest me unless you can explain why it does not work for me so that I can put it right.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks.
Given the very short appearance of odd lights in close proximity to the alleged UFO, I think it likely that the pilot was seeing sunlight reflected off some shiny surface in the cabin.
Of course, the video is too short to be certain one way or the other.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
There's something besides the UFO that appears to be a reflection.

Yes, two times there is a light off to the right. The first is higher and farther away than the second.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I think it likely that the pilot was seeing sunlight reflected off some shiny surface in the cabin.

Agreed , reflection seems most likely.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
I think it likely that the pilot was seeing sunlight reflected off some shiny surface in the cabin.

That seems unlikely to me. They are airline pilots and we all know the story that if pilots start seeing things they will fly a desk. The pilots all saw something out the window and they filmed it. Surely they would not be fooled by inside reflections so much so that they would go public with their sighting.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Nice find by the way👍

Wake up to what? A light in the sky? ANOTHER light in the sky? A light in the sky does not have a nationality. It's not American or Turkish and for you to insinuate some lame political commentary is just stupid. Deal with the facts. On the Hynek scale this is a "daylight disk," one up from a "nocturnal light," the lowest on the scale. And I use the term "disk" loosely. There is no definition to this light, no structure. As evidence it is quite useless. Add it to the pile of lights in the sky. You can't tell one from another anyway.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
(cough)
weather balloon
(cough)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It looks like a reflection, but who really thinks pilots who fly all the time would be confused about a reflection? They probably see reflections in the windows all the time. This means that what they filmed was not a reflection.

Unless you are saying that they are lying. But why would pilots risk their high paying careers by lying about a reflection? If they were going to fake a video why would they not make something that actually looked like a flying craft?

Here is my best translation into English of the event:

“Istanbul-Cologne flight from Turkish Airlines (THY) plane pilot Ali Sardar sees substance during the cruise with a cell phone while recording "I've never seen anything flying that fast," he said.

Turkish Airlines pilot Ali Senturk, was held on May 10, İstanbul-Cologne during the flight in the air, he saw an object moving in a quick way. He recorded that the captain of the aircraft pilot cell phone moments of those moments shared social media account. Senturk made the following sentences share took place:"visible to the left of the cockpit glass in the sky all horizon has come across in 1 second. Incredible speed. Germany Cologne is a bright celestial incredible high altitude flight. Satellite or stars. Then step away with amazing speed disappeared.

For the first time in my life I saw such a thing. It was very close, and although the Sun is very bright. I've never seen anything flying that fast.Cabinet Chief Efsun Selin and First Officer Elisan just witnessed, "he said.”

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The first step in debugging a problem is to confirm that the problem exists and where. Now you can be sure it's on your side.

To help you in some way I would need some more information, like type of device you are using, operating system version, browser version, etc.

As that's not the topic of this thread you can send me a message with that information, if you want.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Clearer video here. Ignore the music.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join