It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugs that need to be control/banned. watched "American Gangster".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: rickymouse

Where in America do you get break for being high or drunk if you are in a wreck?

Or a break period for being intoxicated lol

I can tell you, mostly police stations if caught. There are rehab centres for a god dam reason too.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Actually, these drugs that you say serve no purpose actually kind of do. You're just looking at it wrong. Their purpose is to make people like you want to ban them and do whatever you can to try to make that happen. So it's inaccurate to say they have no purpose.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: rickymouse

In the majority of countries, you do not get a break for being high or drunk, that is how it should be here in America too.

We've declared war on drugs. We have some of the most people incarcerated for drug use (of the nations). It doesn't seem to be a deterent.

So what are you seeking? Justice for users? Is justice that they go to prison for a victimless crime while we pay the equivalent of a salary every year of incarnation?

It started with the Weed policy. When gov deliberately banned it on purpose for pharma. Should read up on parasitic infections in USA in the past. Will tell you the obvious. If the Gov left weed out of the equation Cocaine wouldn't be a problem. Should have let the hippies have their weed. Then no one needs to do coke. US has the issue of what you called Gang warfare drug dealers. Other countries don't because they shut them down.

Instead of targeting their banks accounts, the cops were targeting the people who were buying from the sellers. US should have been targeting sellers. US also have the option to reinforce Militia state protection on such warfare. That doesn't happen because the Gov doesn't trust civilians. Why do you think so much Vets have a hard time and local militias are coming back now?

www.wired.com...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Ya, lets legalize all drugs including dangerous ones, then we should legalize the right to bare nukes. People like you are what is destroying countries within. Mind as well legalize spy assassination drugs for easy access for everyone while at it and sell them to public. No one knows why people will be dying and neighborhood disappearing.
edit on 13-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
They have been using being an alcoholic as a way to reduce a ticket from Drunk driving to impaired driving for many decades as part of a plea bargain. Ten trips to AA and then you get a lesser penalty. Been that way for many years, evidently you have not gotten a drunk driving ticket and had the courts make a plea bargain to keep you out of jail.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Ya, lets legalize all drugs including dangerous ones, then we should legalize the right to bare nukes. People like you are what is destroying countries within. Mind as well legalize spy assassination drugs for easy access for everyone while at it and sell them to public. No one knows why people will be dying and neighborhood disappearing.

I don't think you read that right.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I knew a few people who went to prison for drug use that actually did a way worse crime. Those people robbed someone at gunpoint to get money to buy drugs. So do drugs make a person rob people,,,,,,no. I know lots of people who did drugs who were honest as can be. But the people got a reduced sentence because they claimed they were addicted to drugs. Drugs do not make someone dishonest, certain ones do make it so someone can control people, certain drug chemistries are used by drug dealers to make it so their followers are able to be brainwashed and lose their ability to have remorse or feel pity. I tried to find if the military utilized that kind of chemistry on soldiers, but am not good enough to compare the chemicals to the drug science that makes puppets out of people. On top of that, the military does not actually publish what their soldiers eat as far as something I could find.

The drug dealers closest people get special drugs so they stay loyal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join