It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come fly with me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hello, my personal opinion is, that these pictures can not be deciphered in traditional manners,
so as an experiment, i wish that you first choose a part from the videos that show the ancient ones, then pause, and then bend the eye with the bender videos, after the bender has done its job, look the at the frame or picture you have chosen, and report back thoughts or pictures that your mind generates.

it is also recommended to open up a new window with the sun disc or the moon disc, the latter was quite impressive.

This experiment is freeform, just report back what you feel or see.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

edit on 12-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Not that familiar with Mayan mythology, but it would be cool if the pictures/engravings were like a 3d book of some kind.

Pareidolia and refractoral imagery.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I saw a face that was warped for a few seconds after staring at a dot for a while. Then it stopped moving as my vision adjusted back to normal.
edit on 5/12/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Although I will say,

If you huffed some duster from a can or inhaled nitrous oxide from a whip cream cartridge while while staring at the dot in the center towards the end of the video, you'd have to time it right, you might be onto something there.

I'd be careful though because it could be a recipe for an ugly headache.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Only our lord Pacal knows.

new topics

join