It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy! And then some

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Just wanted to bring to your attention these couple of shows i have been watching, and this is not just about entertainment, this is also a conspiracy that goes so deep, that i forbid you to discuss here, just watch the shows if you want to know more.

Happy- So awesome, and the mind behind it, Grant Morrison, man, some next level (SNIP) he talks about in various conventions.
And the casting, Christopher Meloni as Nick Sax, so friggin cool!

And i like that they did not take any poster boys in the show, but proper men, not some Indonesian trannies like Jason Momoa.

It is a comedy, but is kinda dark, so i recommend watching this right after...

What we do in the shadows- Every episode is pure genius, and once again the casting, i mean Matt Berry, i am pretty sure he might actually be Aragorn, son of Arathorn, the true king of mankind. Also the movie is great!

edit on 12-5-2019 by solve because: typo

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What We Do in the Shadows was an amazing movie, and I had no idea it was made into a show! Woooo! Thanks for the info! I also enjoyed Happy!
edit on 12-5-2019 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I love Happy. I'm glad to hear the next season is due this year.

I saw that, and the great show, Counterpart, mentioned here a while ago. I saw the actors in them, both from Oz the prison show, and just had to check them out.

Was not disappointed. Counterpart is a very slow, melancholy take on split reality. But the entire story is awesome.

Another to check out if you have not!

The intro theme alone, is one I watch where most I skip by.

intro

trailer

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Meloni is an amazing actor and was handcuffed for a decade by SUV. Here he is full blown manic like I have never seen. His toilet scene was the funniest thing I have seen in TV since the white clad handlers wrestled ''God'' away from the camera in Preacher.

After Happy's little love scene with the little imaginary friend in red which ended in a swirling spray of rainbow colored ejaculate I realized I had almost no idea about the plot of any longer as each and every scene seems like it's own little vignette. But with Happy, who really needs a plot.

The SHadows is not completely different but different enough. Self congratulatory nerd vampires, wow. I only started it because of the husband vampire who I recognized from The It Crowd'' who was the outlandish boss in that one.
Where Happy is totally ''in our face'' comedy, Shadows is very subtle. A quiet barrage of what used to be known as ''the dry British humor.

new topics

top topics

join