It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith Healer Of Oprah & Bill Clinton Arrested For Mass Murder and Trafficking Children

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
He should be flayed alive in public.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starwatcher
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

People like this need to be castrated to set an example. Then put to death. Harsh maybe... but I have no mercy to people who harm children.

Its not harsh it is what is required. Everytime i look at my children i think of all these sick people i worry what kind of world they will grow up in. Those who Abuse defenseless people should be hanged and removed for the safety of society

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The woman who outed this monster is now dead. She committed suicide apparently. Imagine that - someone connected with outing a man connected to the Clintons committing suicide...

Woman behind the arrest of faith healer John of God after claiming he was running a 'sex slave farm' commits suicide at her home in Barcelona

Her eldest son Gabriel Baum confirmed her death, writing on Facebook: ‘She took the last step so that we could live. They killed my mother.’

Sex abuse victim support group Victimas Unidas, who worked with the 38-year-old, said: ‘We announce with regret the death of Sabrina de Campos Bittencourt, which occurred around 9pm on Saturday on February 2 in Barcelona where she was living.

‘The activist committed suicide and left a farewell note explaining the reasons why she took her own life.’

I wonder what her son meant by "She took the last step so that we could live."
edit on 12/5/2019 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Since it is from a BS conspiracy site I would be shocked if the Clinton part was true...

Gatewaypundit is constantly publishing fake stories.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Kinda.....

All of those daytime talk shows publicized frauds/psychos who have propagandized countless people..

Oprah is pretty much the origin of the modern anti vax movement.. if memory serves it was her Jenny McCarthy interview that popularized the movement

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Any crime involving a child needs to be punished with extreme prejudice.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Since it is from a BS conspiracy site I would be shocked if the Clinton part was true...

Why would you be shocked? This man was a celebrity healer. Naomi Campbell was also "treated" by him. There are so many google results for Bill Clinton John of God. Here are a few of the major links.

www.msn.com... 000-before-shipping-them-from-brazil-to-europe/ar-BBT35BO

pagesix.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

nypost.com...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Actually the article linked in the OP is from The Washington Pundit not gateway. I checked it out and it seems to be rather legit. Also as another poster pointed out, there are other sources that mention the connection to Clinton. You just have to dig and look because the MSM isn’t going to report on this kind of stuff.

So apparently the brave woman who brought this all to light has “committed suicide”. She was the kind of investigative journalist that is a rare breed anymore these days. She ultimately sacrificed her life to fight evil and make the world a better place, she died a hero and may her soul be in a better place now. We really need to figure out how to better protect people who expose this kind of evil.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

How did her committing suicide fight evil and make the world a better place?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Agreed.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
On his website, you can request "distance healing" from him by sending your full name, date of birth, address, picture of yourself, and a description of the troubles you're having.

So, tell him who you are, where you live, what you look like, and how you can be bribed or manipulated into his murder club.

Oh my prayer would be for him to get his justice and that God would allow the victims mercy for their hate of him.
Please forgive us all for hating these vile people. I try not to hate anyone but John of Satan is his name now.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You did not just poo poo the biggest story in SA since the Spaniards allowed the Priest in did you?

With story's galore you would have to choose to be allowing them a pass.

My God the shame you should feel for daring to ignore facts so vile.
edit on 12-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

How did her committing suicide fight evil and make the world a better place?

She bravely put herself in peril to bring this all to the light. The kind of people involved in these activities are extremely dangerous and she had to know that going into the situation. Let me ask you, do you really believe she committed suicide? She was more than likely murdered which is why I say she unknowingly sacrificed her life fighting evil.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Human farmers...

These people(monster's) see humans as a resource for their exploitation. Rather than throw them in jail. We should be making examples of what happens when you do something so heinous against humanity.

You are no longer part of the human race. You are a disease which should be delt with extreme prejudice.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starwatcher

People like this need to be castrated to set an example. Then put to death. Harsh maybe... but I have no mercy to people who harm children.

Well consider yourself lucky! If he gets put away in a Brazilian prison and the authorities don't protect him, you will have the opportunity to witness demon possessed prisoners literally tear him to pieces with their hands, as we have seen from many videos from Brazilian prisons where one would think they just stepped into a meat shop for human flesh.
Playing sock pockets with a severed carved hallow heads, tearing open chest cavities and tearing in half still beating hearts, gang stabbings complete with songs of agony and dread, cooking living humans, piling up mountains of severed limbs and headless torsos etc.. etc..

The list of horrors that can be witnessed online from Brazilian prisons may be just what this mass murdering rapist sex trafficking Christian needs to remember Karma. And like most hypocrite Christians who refuse to accept Jesus's demands that you cut off your hand or pluck your eyes to stop yourself from sin, we may actually see this happen to this mass murdering/rapist Christian in a Brazilian prison torture video. Seeing eyes being plucked from a severed head was bad enough just from the sounds alone. But witnessing it happen to a living person, that was really apalling.

Fulfill your torture fantasies and download Brazilian prison videos today!! They do not exactly adhere to the homosexual butt raping cockmeat sandwich style of life like American prisons . It is all how much flesh they can chop and how deep the pools of blood can go.

Ohh hell is a place called Brazilian prisons!

a reply to: Lysergic
Going to have to send him to Mexico for that one, it's the only place so far where that very crime was recorded and uploaded to history.
edit on 5-12-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oprah's going to have to give out alot more free cars.

Pack of matches an gas is cheaper, and is more economical.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If he claimed on his website that he treated Bill Clinton then it's difficult to assign any veracity to that without corroboration.

But what is definite is that Oprah and several others actually went there , met him , assigned credit etc eg from wiki

The Oprah Winfrey Show 2010 Show 'Leap of Faith: Meet John of God On November 17, 2010, Susan Casey wrote in O Magazine about her trip to see Faria in Brazil and was subsequently covered on The Oprah Winfrey Show. The article was entitled "Leap of Faith: Meet John of God". The show was entitled "Do You Believe in Miracles?". In both, she discusses her need to deal with the traumatic loss of her father. After he suddenly died in 2008, Casey experienced a "tsunami of grief" that she says she couldn't escape from. She wondered if Faria could help heal her grief. She met him twice and later stated, "Three hours went by like 20 minutes, and it was blissful--it was like I was floating." Casey claims she was able to speak with her dead father. "It was very real," she says. "More of a vision than I had ever had before. ... I got this feeling like I shouldn't be sad, that everything was okay." While Casey stated that the whole experience sounds unusual, she said that she is "not a woo-woo person" and that Faria helped her find healing. Casey stated that she was a neutral observer.[24]Jeff Rediger, a psychiatrist from Harvard Medical School in Boston, was provided as a "skeptic".[25] Rediger was astonished to discover bleeding from his torso after "invisible" surgery. The show did not provide scientific or medical explanations for the procedures performed.[26] In depth critical investigative reports followed the broadcast.[23] 2013 Oprah's Next Chapter: 'John of God' On March 17, 2013, Oprah's Next Chapter, Season 2, Episode 116, aired a televised show entitled 'John of God'. Oprah traveled to Brazil to meet and talk with Faria. She also interviewed Magnus Kemppii, from Sweden, about his'surgery', and five Americans who hope to be cured from their ailments.[27][28] In December 2018, Faria was accused of sexual abuse, rape and pedophilia by more than 200 women. After the allegations became public, Oprah deleted the interviews from her site and released a note stating that she hopes justice will be served. [29] CNN coverage On the December 22, 2010, episode of CNN's AC360, Sanjay Gupta interviewed two of the commentators Oprah Winfrey had sent to meet Faria.[30][31][32] Critical investigative reports followed the broadcast.[23][33] 2014 60 Minutes Australia Faria's first visit to Australia and a 'Live Event' scheduled November 22–24, 2014 at the Sydney Showground in Sydney Olympic Park garnered much media attention.[34][35] After visiting Faria at his "Casa" in Abadiânia, Brazil, the Australian

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Is this America's faith healer , yes

He was no skeptic of john of god : Kriss Hennesly writes 5 months ago : This was a brilliant interview. I saw the documentary about John of God that Dr. Rediger was in. What happened to Dr. Rediger (spontaneous bleeding under his Harvard t-shirt) blew my mind. It was so profound and a very real example of the power of God/Source energy - call it what you will.
I went to Brazil in April to see John of God. It was a life-transforming experience ... physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. I have healed in so many ways - and the miracles continue.

Here he is doing a tedx

Here he is talking about spontaneous remission

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

here comes the heroes of ATS, thankyou for your valiant service to truth and justice. i hope it pays well.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

3rd worlders acting like 3rd worlders... what a shocker... BUILD THE WALL

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join