It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we are talking about

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

But I'm not talking about one experience, I mean everybody's. The lights will go out and the show begin. Because it's not a fair game as long as nobody knows who is playing.
A hallucination is not even close to what I know it can do. It has administrator rights to spacetime and everything in it. I assume it's because everything is just a certain combination of particles and such, which are ultimately just peeks of a field. Easy to manipulate.
And that's what we will get to see.
Our soft brains will get cooked.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Well not necessarily. I think like Specimen said earlier, about you doopy people who like to take out of body and out of mind trips about that one guy who had a habit of taking to many trips. At one point even the so called machine elves told him to stop coming there because there.

But then again, just what do you mean everybody's experience? Though I suppose if looking it from that angle it would be a lot, but then again, since there is little to no difference between humans, a few billion would amount to one viewpoint looking it from the other side.

Though personally I cant speak on such things as I dont take trips. Last thing I ever tried was weed, and the only thing that does is just make you sleepy so I only did it a few times in my life, besides that, zero nada nalch on anything. In fact, the first time I took it made everything funny.

But then again, nowere near as funny as the real world is without it. I mean it cant even compare, reality is on a whole other of funny compared to any drug or whatever it is you people are talking about. Its like comparing a mole hill to mount Everest.

As for the elves and gnomes? Well like the stories say, some are nice, and some are naughty and will make you life a living hell if they so choose to, or just for #s and giggles. And even the machine elves, those playful pranksters of Oberon and Titania as they are. Well even though most humans are alike, though if to many started showing up on there doorstep?

Oh boy would things get annoying fast, and those fun space and time experiences would change to one hell of a trip, and fast. Lets just say, sometimes your not welcome, and you should stay in your vibrational lane.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join