It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we are talking about

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
... seems to be mimicking what we think. Or more precisely it's showing us with what images people are indoctrinated.
I saw 3 blurry grey figures, pixled without faces. I can assume everything, but they are beings living on a level of consciousness where the body is not needed.
Your brain gives you helpful as always advice what it has to be. What it knows. The real memory decays and you overlapp it with questions about what could it have been. What you have heard before feels comfortable. So you go to god, aliens, angels, demons,... the whole package! You will work through that because they just don't fit the description.
Mine was not a story to tell the little ones. Dirty
... soo

I saw two lights flying in a zick zack (?) movement, stopping appruptly, accelerating really fast, increase the intensity of the light to flash eachother. Like light-puppies.
I think my UFOs were beings. I had a friend who saw the same thing and we were both like paralyzed, so much in awe.

But it also happens that the beings I saw were between life and death.
Are they connected? There are not many stories about beings blocking you from entering the light and ask you "do you want to continue to play?" That's what they said.
I don't consider Earth a game.

Brave psychonauts have made journies into the abyss of the altered mind.
Everything indicates just beneath the floor of our reality waits something that projects funny short movies into your brain if you get into contact with it. Terence McKenna said he saw a hot lady in a dirty outfit and she asked "is it strong enough for you asshole?"
What weird intelligence comes up with jokes like that? But that's how bizarre reality is.

We would want it to be wise and helpful but it's also called the trickster. Then there is the control loop thing. As if it's making an effort to keep the public from asking the right questions.
Those are all traps. All manufactured to keep you in line.
I think it's obvious whoever it is, the artist formerly known as god, is not a pleasant being. He punishes and wipes out and makes Christians pray for abductions or "rapture".
Yet that might be what we are facing. A being which can easily overwrite our experience. Or beings.

Greeks made an effort to keep the gods happy and you are lucky if the gods just don't get involved at all. But where is it leading us to? We develop towards more brain. And then we stopped developing at all. Why?
Another thing I like about mythology is the gods true form is energy. The energy at the end of the horizon when you look towards th boundaries of our consciousness perception.
Very alien. Very powerful.
Hi

That doesn't mean I say it's for sure this explanation is true. I pick and choose what I like and move along.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Do you live in Denver?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Because of the mushrooms? No.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Keep your mind open brother. You know the truth and don’t let any of the nonbelievers tell you otherwise.

Xoxo Krishna

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I am truly sorry that I have not told you lately...

I love you!

XOXO!!!

(no tongues! lol! I remember that part!)

Phage: I am looking California but feeling Colorado! At the moment (might get banned). Peeps is wondering about our spiritual side and that always seems “trippy” when looking at it. (PS - It is like surfing/snowboarding... just go with it!)

-TEOT, from space! teheeheehee*sputter*gasplaughoutloud

“Always look on the bright side of life...
*whisles* “

ETA: End Galaxy (number) broadcast for the day. We return you to your regular sleep cycle...
edit on 10-5-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: TEOT our!

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Brave psychonauts have made journies into the abyss of the altered mind.
Everything indicates just beneath the floor of our reality waits something that projects funny short movies into your brain if you get into contact with it. Terence McKenna said he saw a hot lady in a dirty outfit and she asked "is it strong enough for you asshole?"
What weird intelligence comes up with jokes like that? But that's how bizarre reality is.

I've had some of those and never disempowered myself to think that those short movies are being projeced by an intelligent or spiritual force. It's your own imagination and that's why they even happen. Our minds are amazingly creative, that's why stories, music, and movies exist.

A beat programmer doesn't think the melody plaguing their mind day and night until they create the song is from some other source other than their own mind. I need to do that btw because it's been getting annoying lately. I'll play it over and over for days, it evolves, begins to sound cooler, doesn't go away until a new one shows up, seemingly on its own or starting from an existing song by a musician.

On a sidenote, going on too many of those psychonaut trips has its effect on your brain over time as does traumatic events on or off of drugs. If you couple it with more psychonaut trips, you're going to get some results, good or bad depending on the rest of your life at the time and afterward. Hopefully you don't end up horribly depressed and commit suicide like so many famous people have.

That's the thing about hallucinating and having strangely real creative moments in your mind, they're fun but it's not an unseen force and there's no astral plane. It's your brain kinda malfunctioning and creating your perception of reality differently because certain neurotransmitters are under or vastly over regulated, antagonized or agonized, in certain combinations in certain amounts, creating the conditions for that to be your reality while under the influence. There's nothing spiritual about it.

As for movies relating to any topic, alternate time line style movies of what if I would've done this or that instead, then this would've probably happened instead etc. As I'm typing this right now, there's a voice in my head, probably mine, that's saying every word at the speed that I'm typing it. It just made a joke that I'm not going to write. I also have movies about the near future, distant future, or what might happened soon regarding this or that whatever it may be. Some people call those visions from another source or God and write prophecies like Revelation.
edit on 5/10/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

My son told me he thought big foot was an extraterrestrial which is why none have ever been captured.

We both concluded that in the big foot shows the big foot calls people hear in the forest at night are from other big foot researchers calling out to each other.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I can verify the zig zags, just once have i seen this type, i was with another person, both sober.

Do not let anyone take this away from you, because you know, And knowing is one of the most powerful and valuable things a human can acquire or already have.

There will always be torches lit, when talking about deep voyaging but at the same time, the negative force you may face will only serve as proof that you are on to something.

Have a nice day.

One edit needed, my stomach forced me to write a message to all of you that know. Do not let that thought form escape (very hard to do with the primitive wetware between your ears) because humans are not just born and then they die, the riff raff will return to to the nega of non existence and the consciousness will be devoured and dumped in the aether, those whom sharpen the corners of the stone and have built the keys will continue existence in other forms. This is how it used to be, and is the correct way of being.
edit on 10-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

imagine one day we made contact and then the aliens are black and neither male nor female. wouldn't it be funny as hell! hopefully they don't land somewhere in texas on some crazy white dudes property.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor
*snip*
However there is a strange intelligence. Research Uri Geller and mk ultra.
What if your kid is an alien? I bet that knowledge would cool down the empathy.
Especially if you're expected to feed it through and all it does is as strange to you as one would expect an alien to be. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
A sophisticated gentleman who leads through the event? Or a brute who will enter the situation with defeat and victory in his mind.
In our every day life we are mild, we are at a point where we can acknowledge differences without freaking out.
And while I'm sure the brain plays a big part in it, not everything is fantasy. It has matter influencing capabilities.
We are in contact with something for that time is more flexible.

I don't say every "art" is inspired, most of it is crap.
edit on Fri May 10 2019 by Jbird because: removed personal use ref.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

one important thing to keep in mind, is that existence is a very personal experience, and for an important reason, i might add.

Funny you mentioned art, in my opinion, 99.99999999999 of all inventions and art already exist in the other.
And Human just does its best to duplicate it in physical form.

But the form of organic life is a relatively new thing, still developing, one of the great mysteries.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

The "trickster" is nothing but a product of you imagination, your brain confused by the inputs it receives trying hard to reason about them.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Everything you experience is the "product of your imagination". Ha, funny word... Imagi-Nation..

Words are fun, mainly because they are so much more than that.

This was interesting, unfortunately i have to put my face back on, and go mingle with the drones.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Mushrooms put you in a good and happy state with ambient lighting effects, mild visuals, an increased senses. It's kinder than lysergic but doesn't hit the exact same receptors in your brain or as much with other receptors being potentiated so freak outs and anxiety are less likely.

Nothing to see there except shaman, new age, or psychonaut culture and hobby. Understanding how and why things work the way they do can really take fun out of it though. You spoil it for yourself in a way and your subconcious doesn't come up with as cool of hallucinations or "spiritual moments".
edit on 5/10/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Okay fine. Your opinion. That's not the point of the thread.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

That's true, it was the same as anyone else giving their opinion and after I wrote it, it was written like anyone elses. Not much more to add there. I'm sure somebody thought it was interesting. I mean, it did add to discussion but it took away from it. My bad.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Mushrooms are just really not the topic. I was using that to show how bizarre things in the mind are.

And besides that you're just saying "I never had an encounter with the other" and that's fine. You will.
It will show it's there. And then we will see how you describe it.
It is existing and it can make stuff happen. Not always in a way you would want it.
The deal is always sacrificing something dear to you and you get a wish.
Nobody nowadays cares about the goats they are sacrificing. That's why it doesn't work.
I sacrificed a lot and can report it doesn't work well. Sure I have contact with that strange intelligence, but I feel like burning it to the ground.
I don't want to be special, everybody shall have my experiences.
Then we can talk.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sometimes when you stare out at the abyss long enough, it will stare right back.

I've read few thing about Terrance McKennas Machine Elves and it is interesting even though I don't plan on taking anything other then the actual shaman/native recipe. Supposedly from what I've heard, when seeing one it like having a bunch of information (for a border term) just come right at you. And that they have very weird, unintelligible speech patterns like from one his stories where it kept on saying "do it, do it, do it" like a schizo or someone with turrets( funny choice of word really)syndrome.

What I would like to know that if certain type of UFO's are not alien at all but something more so, would an another alien race be encountering or be able to interact with it.

I don't think it interested in keeping the public dumb, way to out on the open for it and to bright an colourful for it. Maybe we are not asking the right questions for it to bother.

I've read one comment on YT where one guy was taking the said substance so much so, that even the Elves told him to stop visiting them.

edit on 10-5-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Ugghh. A modern shaman will get you the disney experience, and a heart attack. Not joking.

The real teachers/guides died thousands of years ago, and the students shortly after that, now its just lunch ladies and janitors.

(i mean not to offend actual lunch ladies and janitors, except if you spit in the food, or start your cleaning routine-Toilets first- Then you suck and are a bad person)

And to stay on topic- i think there is a possibility that some of the "pilots" of UFO`s are the old teachers, some of them might be human, but very old individuals. Neither dead, nor alive, but somewhere in the inbetween.

Soma is lost, maybe someday someone will retrieve it from the gods.

And if someone is lucky enough to witness the end of such an anomaly and sees a physical form that used to guide it, the pilot, then by all means, devour the remains, it will most likely be a very smart move, and you can leave all this (SNIP) behind and soar like an golden eagle in the cosmos.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

That's funny, as always thanks for the contribution.
I don't know if aliens get surprised each time they encounter something new. Maybe that was what Star Trek wanted to tell us?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join