It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's Steele story falls apart:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: shooterbrody

How is this relevant when the Steele dossier was not the only thing submitted when applying for the fisa warrant???

Trump’s claim was that the Steele dossier was the primary/only evidence used to obtain the fisa warrant..

Well that wasn’t the case...

So how is one fbi official doubting the validity of the Steele dossier relevant?

please list what evidence was used to gain the third attempt at a FISA warrant for Carter Page. Remember, the first two were denied. Thanks in advance for listing the evidence you claim exists.

Like this one even better

the fact that she brings up the Hatch Act (possible violation) and Steele why POTUS was so on top of Kerry and the Hatch Act in messaging?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
John Solomon Update 3rd source

twitter.com...

Enjoy The Show

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Treason and sedition.....

And build the gallows on the steps of the Supreme Court......

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
Well that wasn’t the case...

So how is one fbi official doubting the validity of the Steele dossier relevant?

As i recall they used the same lies from the Steele dossier to continue spying. Unless you have proof of the opposite...

Not to mention the FACT that Comey and McCabe committed perjury and fraud by signing that the Steele dossier was verified, and then in his testimony Comey admitted the Steel dossier WASN"T verified...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Back when the news headlines read "Russian's hacked the election" I was skeptical. "Evidence" it was the Russians were things like "The use of Russian bots" and "Digital signatures" like Russian keyboards, IP and MAC addresses... All things that someone would know, and easily frame, if they wanted the world to believe it was Russia.

Fabricating a convincing cyber crumb trail is not hard. Several nation states would have the Cyber IQ and tech to pull it off. Leaving motive aside, among them are China, Saudi Arabia, most EU nation's including England, Israel, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia; and yes, Russia.

Even the US has that ability.

If Russia was actually behind the Twitter, FaceBook, and social media hacking I don't think we have any cause for worry coming out of Russia; obviously they are farther behind in the Cyber realm than we feared because if they can't hide the origination of their cyber warfare it isn't very advanced.

The scarier thought is that someone else hacked us, pinned it on an obvious "adversary", and we fell for it.

The scariest thought is that someone is the US cyber complex itself.

Until issues like those in the OP are properly explained, and any wrong doing applied before justice, none of us Americans, or otherwise, should place any faith in American investigative institutions. Which, at the end of the day, is very much likely the exact effect the hackers wanted; be they foreign or domestic.

Bottom line, an investigation into a lawful Presidential candidate was launched, and carried through after his lawful election, and there's yet to be a clear answer as to why. Even after his exoneration obvious elements still want his head. While Russian, EU, or Chinese motives are unclear, the left, and those involved have made their motives clear as day; to usurp the will of the American people by any means necessary.

This needs to be publicly flushed out, otherwise official American views on cyber and intelligence at large should be swallowed with so much salts it's indigestible.
edit on 9-5-2019 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
All the criminals from Obama's Admin are now coordinating their stories in a way that all Americans can understand.

Eric Holder, Comey, Clapper, Brennan are all now saying:

"The spying or surveillance of the Trump campaign was approved by the courts".

What needs to be made known to every American is that those Courts were LIED TO by Obama's Law Enforcement and Intel agencies, in order to get Trump Spy Warrants. FOUR of them, at least.

The next big I.G. Report will go a long ways towards enlightening the public, so long as the Mainstream Media devotes any time to the findings.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
John Solomon Update 3rd source

twitter.com...

Enjoy The Show

Nothing but a pack of lies.
They should all face justice.
There should have been no investigation to begin with.
Real nice barak.
You are a stain on the history of the usa.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: saraacarter.com...

Spot-on ShooterBrody!

thanks
just passing on what soloman and carter have been reporting for over a year now
they have been shining light on this for a while
they will not get away with this bs

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Not to mention the FACT that Comey and McCabe committed perjury and fraud by signing that the Steele dossier was verified, and then in his testimony Comey admitted the Steel dossier WASN"T verified...

thanks for pointing that out

simply fraud

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

All the criminals from Obama's Admin are now coordinating their stories in a way that all Americans can understand.

What needs to be made known to every American is that those Courts were LIED TO by Obama's Law Enforcement and Intel agencies, in order to get Trump Spy Warrants. FOUR of them, at least.

The next big I.G. Report will go a long ways towards enlightening the public, so long as the Mainstream Media devotes any time to the findings.

We should soon begin to see a new offensive of Dem/MSM preemptive smearing and demonization of Huber and Horowitz.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The intelligence community has been working for itself whether or not their activities benefit the American people for a long time now.

I only hope there are enough white hats to make a difference in the muck.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I fail to see the relevance in this. Its not DJT's tax returns, or that weasel Barr being in satans hip pocket.

You need banging up or banging out

The way you far left lunatics roll over crimes, I can’t wait till it starts a shooting war

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I fail to see the relevance in this. Its not DJT's tax returns, or that weasel Barr being in satans hip pocket.

You need banging up or banging out

The way you far left lunatics roll over crimes, I can’t wait till it starts a shooting war

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Guess i should have put the "/sarc" tag at the end of my post. Thought enough folks knew me to not call me a "leftist".

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think this is why they are postponing Mueller coming to testify. Suddenly does not seem as important.

See, in the past, politicians would threaten, make theater and behind the scenes deals were brokered. It was corrupt. Now, trump Admin officials are calling the bluff of the charade and those who are used to being bullies have no idea what to do.

How long is Maxine Waters going to say the same thing? Till she is out of office because she knows no better. Those who are saying tread lightly are the ones who know what is coming.

edit on Maypm31pmf0000002019-05-10T13:54:17-05:000117 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

UPDATE:

Big paragraph of Ms. Kavalec's notes, taken during her October 2016 meeting with Christopher Steele declassified today.

Trump with prostitutes, but no Russian blackmail needed, as Trump was "cooperating". Putin has a mistress. A "hacked" political organization was paying him, but Steele wouldn't name it...and more.

See the image of Ms. Kavalec's notes,just below Lindsey Graham's letter at:
theconservativetreehouse.com...-163632

Note: The paragraph labeled "1." was 100% redacted before the FBI was forced (by Barr?) to un-redact it today.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Anyone stop to think that maybe the information they relied on to get the FISA was not the same information that was deemed inaccurate. Would that not change things a bit? Especially if it turned out some of the information was accurate, which is most likely the case.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Comey is the fall guy.
It is why he is on tv now.
It is ok to attempt to entrap Americans abroad as long as they are your political opposition.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Anyone stop to think that maybe the information they relied on to get the FISA was not the same information that was deemed inaccurate. Would that not change things a bit? Especially if it turned out some of the information was accurate, which is most likely the case.

The application that was twice denied before adding the dossier?
Is that what you are referring to?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

We should soon begin to see a new offensive of Dem/MSM preemptive smearing and demonization of Huber and Horowitz.

Since both men were hired in their positions by OBAMA, and Obama is a subject in their investigations, Democrats/MSM wouldn't have any negative info in their database on either Horowitz or Huber. They were high ranking servants in Messiah Obama's kingdom.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

I think there are so many crooks in both Democrat and Republican circles, none of them are pressing to get Christopher Steele to testify.

They can subpoena an attorney who witnessed President Trump cursing, but totally ignore Trump-Russia Dossier's creator.

Just when you think our government officials couldn't get any stupider, they do just that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join