It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa's Unexplained Files: is there an alien library in the Amazon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If nothing else this should be entertaining/interesting. In this weeks show Neil Armstrong goes to the Amazon in search of a library that is rumored to have all the knowledge of an advanced alien civilization in it. Experts ask Armstrong if this is based on his ufo experiences while an Astronaut on the moon....

Nasa's Unexplained Files-new episode
edit on 07pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just do a search for "Tayos" it's been discussed here many times

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

thank you for the heads up! I did just find this on the subject of tayos.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

We're sorry. This site is not available in your region.

Do you have an alternative link ?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

What the Neil Armstrong ?

Sadly cant use the link in Europe so I can't see the site.

I'd say that's worth a watch , I don't have Discovery.

edit on 7-5-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I do not, sorry. The programs airs on Science Channel this Thursday evening though....

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep Neil Armstrong.

In 1976, Scottish explorer Stanley Hall, a deep believer in alternative science and ancient astronauts, asked Armstrong, then a professor of aerospace engineering at the University of Cincinnati, to join him on a British military scientific expedition to Ecuador to investigate the Tayos caves, which von Däniken had claimed were carved at perfect right angles by aliens with laser beams. Armstrong, as Honorary President of the expedition, flew to Quito in August on a British Royal Air Force cargo plane along with Hall and the Black Watch and the Royal Highland Fusiliers regiment to explore the caves, though he was unaware of von Däniken’s wild claims about them or Hall’s alternative theories. It took only a day’s exploration at Cueva de los Tayos to determine two essential facts. First, there was no metal library where von Däniken had claimed. Second, in Armstrong’s own words: “It was the conclusion of our expedition group that they [the caves] were natural formations.” No lasers. No gold library. No aliens.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Armstrong, as Honorary President of the expedition, flew to Quito in August on a British Royal Air Force cargo plane along with Hall and the Black Watch and the Royal Highland Fusiliers regiment to explore the caves,

They took the army with them !
Better safe than sorry.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

well darn, that was rather deflating......

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

well darn, that was rather deflating......
dupe response, please delete mods. Thanks.
edit on 07pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Belated spoiler alert.
Oops.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I need to see this for myself I’m sure it is true. Ancient civilization had contact with many different alien races. Shoutout to my GREYS I know they have your brothers over there suffering seeing that breaks my heart.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'm an author and editor who has published on a range of topics, including archaeology, science, and horror fiction. There's more about me

It's just as credible as horror fiction.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The reference to Armstrong's experiences with UFOs on the moon should also have been a blaring alarm that the story was bogus.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Gods and aliens are always hiding proof of their awesome, superior existence in the dumbest places for no apparent reason.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
The reference to Armstrong's experiences with UFOs on the moon should also have been a blaring alarm that the story was bogus.

Nothing bogus about it.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The story is bogus.

[Erich Von Daniken] I have been inside the caves, but not at the place where the photographs in the book were taken, not at the main entrance. I was at a side entrance. And we were down there for six hours.

[Timothy Ferris] Did you, in fact, see the things you describe? Seven chairs made of a plasticlike material, a zoo of solid-gold animals, a library of gold plates?

[Erich Von Daniken] Definitely. No doubt. Though I must say I am not at all sure anymore, if the so-called zoo is made of gold. It could be something different.

[Timothy Ferris] In the book you say Moricz led you in darkness then gave the command “Switch on your torches!” You write, “We are standing dumbfounded and amazed in the middle of a gigantic hall.” Is that what really happened?

[Erich Von Daniken] No, that is not true. It is what I call theatrical effect. [emphasis added]

[Timothy Ferris] Were you and Moricz even in the caves?

[Erich Von Daniken] Yeah, sure. He saw everything.

[Timothy Ferris] Moricz says, “Von Daniken was never in the caves: when he states he has seen the library and the other things himself, he is lying. We never showed him these things.”

www.truefreethinker.com...

edit on 5/8/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Still planning on checking out the show tonight for what its worth. Really like this series of programs, though this year hasn't been quite as good as the past in my opinion.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Think it was the same caves, but Josh Gates recently went there on Expedition Unknown and explored the caves, and actually went deeper than it had been mapped until finally running into a dead end.

No metal library
edit on 5/11/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

top topics

join