It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Abortion Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Tuesday signed a bill that would ban abortions if a fetal heartbeat can be detected

You know I could actually support a law like this IF, every Georgia politician follows it. That means, no abortions
for their mistresses, for their daughters or wives. I wonder how many abortions our presidents have paid for.

I actually am against abortion for myself. Everyone else has to decide based on their own morality what is good for them, and will
be judged or whatever based on their beliefs and what the law is.

If anyone is really against abortions they would not use a single vaccination, medicine etc. There are so many medications that have used fetal
cells for research, paid for by all Americans. Guess where those cells come from... abortions. not miscarriages, abortions. So in a way, every single person that has ever had a vaccination has supported abortion indirectly.

Until the pharmaceutical companies use alternative methods for vaccines and some medicines, I find laws like these hypocritical. Will Georgia
ban these products, OF COURSE NOT...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ive saw bass on the bank that didn't flip-flop that much...
Make up your mind...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I would be for this law, if the law also provided free condoms or birth control. I would also be for this law if it provided for adoption and care of children that could not be aborted. Or if it offered support to women who who had to keep their child.

Otherwise it's a crap law.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Ive saw bass on the bank that didn't flip-flop that much...
Make up your mind...

No flip flop at all, I've never changed my stance on it once.
I'm against it for me, but everyone else can do whatever the law says.

I just find it funny how hypocritical people are.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Guess those girls better make sure he covers his pickle....

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

To me, there is almost no excuse for any grown woman to have an abortion these days (except in cases of rape). Birth control of many types are available.

I don't think a human being should die because someone was being too relaxed when they decided to have a romp.

I mean I know, I know, there are alot of younger women that are pressured into sex when they aren't ready and for it, and they are too immature to make a logical step to protect themselves in those scenarios. I suppose I can make an exception - but I feel dreadfully sorry for them and all the psychological issues they will have for the rest of their lives because of two mistakes. I have had several relationships in my life where women I adored as human beings broke down and cried for hours and hours with me because of that event that happened in their lives. Non of them felt no guilt and that it was just something they did to solve a problem. They all felt horrible sadness and emotional pain.

If anyone really wants to know why western women are sometimes "crazy" I think you need look no further than their trip to the abortion clinic. I wonder what percentage of women in the US have had abortions.
edit on 7-5-2019 by Fools because: ...

edit on 7-5-2019 by Fools because: ...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Nah but Jesus will look after all the unwanted babies and the only acceptable birth control is abstinence.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I would be for this law, if the law also provided free condoms or birth control. I would also be for this law if it provided for adoption and care of children that could not be aborted. Or if it offered support to women who who had to keep their child.

Otherwise it's a crap law.

Not so sure about the "free" condoms or birth control, that is a whole other discussion.

As far as adoption, foster care in the US. It needs fixing. There are so many good parents that would adopt, but it is so expensive, too many hoops, too many rights for biological parents. I don't know a lot about the foster system. I do know I hear a lot of creepy stories and it sounds like a huge front for human trafficking and child abuse.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: grey580

Nah but Jesus will look after all the unwanted babies and the only acceptable birth control is abstinence.

Well as far as I know abstinence has only failed once...lol

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

true.

Though this will punish women that were raped or were drugged and raped and not even knew they were pregnant.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I think those meds and vaccines you speak of are only using recreated fetal cells from 2 abortions back in the 60s and 80s (might be off on decades). And they werent planned abortions. Not that it makes any difference imo. Whos the sicko guy that thought "Oh there's an aborted baby. I wonder if I can use its cells to save lives?" Idk super weird

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

I think those meds and vaccines you speak of are only using recreated fetal cells from 2 abortions back in the 60s and 80s (might be off on decades). And they werent planned abortions. Not that it makes any difference imo. Whos the sicko guy that thought "Oh there's an aborted baby. I wonder if I can use its cells to save lives?" Idk super weird

Those dates might be accurate for vaccines, but medical testing/research is still being done on aborted fetuses.

www.centerformedicalprogress.org...

cogforlife.org...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The rich women can fly to Cancun, Europe, or the Bahamas to get their abortions with a little vacation as well.

Poor women, sorry just have your baby and offer it up for adoption. I think that's the coming theology in the USA.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well i guess you likely don't count invitro fertilized babies, but they would probably count as pregnancies that could occur with abstinence. Also that implies a bunch of made up bible bull# is true. I don't pay attention to fairy tales myself.
edit on 7/5/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Uh, it's called a joke.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Allow individuals to make their own decisions and promote people who project morality. That's all I can say. I hate commenting on abortions because it is such a negative topic. I just don't think big gov should be telling woman what to do with their bodies. Rather, we should be supporting positive births and sexuality.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is stupid. Women should be allowed to do whatever they want to do with their bodies. Where in the Bible does it say a woman can’t have an abortion...I’m sorry but are we forgetting about rape? I’m not keeping the kid if I was raped by one of these evil demons out there in the world.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KrishnaTheGreat

It has to do with life being sacred.
Ergo abortion is murder.
That is in the bible.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Good, it's a start.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Of course this bill is unconstitutional and will be struck down by the courts. And, of course I don't support it.

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: KrishnaTheGreat
It has to do with life being sacred.
Ergo abortion is murder.
That is in the bible.

No it's not, and there's nothing in the Bible to support any of those claims.

edit on 7-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join