It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Klansman and Democratic Senator Robert Byrd decries attempts to approve judicial nominees

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Depends on what the definition of is is......truth? You can't handle the truth!

I just posted the truth. Go back and read. It is Bushes very own words that are quoted. A quite imformative piece really. You might be suprised to see all of the different things he gives two answers for. You might learn something about that fearless leader of yours.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I agree most politicians are fork tongued. He keeps it up, he will find himself in front of a grand jury where he will have to purger himself like Clinton or tell the truth and resign.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So Ed, did you read it yet? Or are you just ignoring the truth agian? Your attempts to lable the truth as a 'stench of turdblossm' seems to have backfired on you. Well, I dont blame you for not wishing to respond to the truth, though it is nice to see that you can recognise it when it is presented, even if you dont acknowledge it.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest
I agree most politicians are fork tongued. He keeps it up, he will find himself in front of a grand jury where he will have to purger himself like Clinton or tell the truth and resign.

He will never willingly testify under oath. He has already sidesteped that on another occasion, and still wouldnt speak unless his daddy Cheney was holding his hand. Hmmm, wouldnt speak under oath, but will speak in the presence of Cheney. Im not sure which is the most damning.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I agree completely unlike my brother Ed. What were Bush's strings so short that Cheney had to sit next to him? I do not think Bush is stupid, only a fool would. Inarticulate, no doubt but that really looked bad! I remember all those liberals claiming Reagan was a fool. That placed him at a distinct advantage. Bumbling fool, Reagan ate it up. I think Bush really wants to try to be like Reagan. Unlike Reagan, he is worried about others opinions. Reagan was old and near dead, he cared less what others thought. This will be the first time, I tell anyone why I feel the way I do about Reagan. Lincoln was my favorite before. Yep you heard right, a southerner claiming Lincoln was great. Lincoln responded well to a very difficult time in our history. Where Reagan excelled, was his proactive approach. He did not react to history but made it. You may hate him and what he did, but you have to agree, he was unafraid.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well I can not give an answer except that there was more at work and if you remember that committee was not unbiased in full.....

Maybe He wanted to make sure that he didn't release any pending intel and visa versa, I men kinda like each's lawyer you know..

Why must everything be a conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Well I can not give an answer except that there was more at work and if you remember that committee was not unbiased in full.....
[/quote

What did Bush expect? To be questioned by friends? The fact is, he would answer NOTHING under oath.

Maybe He wanted to make sure that he didn't release any pending intel and visa versa, I men kinda like each's lawyer you know..

Maybe he didnt want to tell the truth. As President of the US. He was WELL awar of any pending intel. To think otherwise is to believe that Bush is truly to incompitent to be the President.

Why must everything be a conspiracy?

Where is the conspiracy here? No conspiracy, just a dishonest President who cant answer questions without help from his second in command.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You really hate the man don't you? You make it a big deal that he wanted the same people who heard the same Intel as he did to help make sure that he told the truth?

Ah I don't by that # either, but for the most part a President can not be questioned about things like this without some form of privilege, I think they call it executive privilege.

Because he did it that way you assume he was hiding something, well presidents do that, ALL of them do, from Blo Jobs to bad Intel..

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Back to Birdie boy, We all make mistakes and he has made a mountain of them. I do not think his hatred of black people is that rare in the Democratic party. Along with jews, they are the most taken for granted. Repubs have their flunkies too, we Christians. I seriously doubt they will ever do anything to make this country better like we hope. They use to tell us Christians that htey can not do anything because they did not have the senate, the congress, the presidency, and the Supreme Court. Now they have it Ed and are doing nothing. Has anyone tried to rain in the ACLU? Why are we supporting these haters of Boy Scouts and Christians. Why do I claim this is because the single out Christians. Do they attack Islam? you bet your arse they don't. They choose their battles against advacates of peace and proponants of humility. Do they attack schools that teach Darwinism, another religion. Do they attack Budism, when the teach yoga in public schools, hell no. They are evil as evil as evil can be but nothing from your party Ed. These people perform evil; how difficult would it be to find dirt on them?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well vote Democrat next time then, RWOG, you will feel much better.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
No just won't vote. Four years of hillary should wake them up!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Funny, thats what you said in 2000.................

Looking Back, Bush surprised you didnt he? he surprised us both.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
back on this thread, Ed, How can someone like Robert Bird change his view on something like racism. Did he just wake up one day and say" I love negros" He obvious hated them for the longest time. What caused him to have such a dramatic change in perception. Please liberal friends comment here. It is just too illogical for me to explain or understand. I truly need your input here. Tell me what your feelings are on this subject.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Dont you smell the Turdblossoms blooming? Its springtime!

"Hey ed, I think those blossoms are on your side of the WALL OF POLITICS. Just lett'in ya know"

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah I found that out........never thought to google it......

I will have to think of one on my own then.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join