It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds disproportionate abuse by 'gays'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Since the DCFS report classifies the abuses as sexual in nature, it is safe to assume that they were in fact sexual, as opposed to your illustration of Abu Gharib abuse where it cannot be determined if the abuse was sexual in nature or just plain abuse. By definition, same sex sexual activity is homosexual, just as a person who intentionally kills an innocent person is a murderer. So the classification of the abuse as homosexual is proper. Whether or not it is "gay" is a matter of opinion, I'll grant you that. However, the gay community commonly assumes that gay and homosexual are interchangable unless it involves Priests.
If your assertion about the 50/50 chance of an abuser getting a same sex victum is true then I would expect this study to have a closer ratio, unless the assertion that abusers in Illinois are different than the rest of the country is true.

Here is another report, referenced in a document by Dr. Cameron. Don't be narrow minded and blow it off because of the association with Cameron.

"Blanchard R, Barbaree HE, Bogaert AF, Dicky R, Klassen P, Kuban ME, Zucker KJ. Fraternal birth order and sexual orientation in pedophiles. Archives of Sexual Behavior 2000;29:463-478"

<< 1  2   >>

join