It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did god create Aliens and other planets to?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well I was just walking down the street when I thought did god create Aliens, like did he create all life and all planets and all moons?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Short answer yes. Long answer there is no god.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
From what I understand, God created the universe, so...I would imagine that would include all it's contents.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1
From what I understand, God created the universe, so...I would imagine that would include all it's contents.

Thats true but dose god mension anything about other life forms

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well he hasn't to me - yet, anyway

But hey, maybe he's still workin out the kinks and he'll be gettin back to us!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ALF

I don't know if you could think up a question which would be more broad or all encompassing!

but in short
No he didn't create aliens or planets or moons or stars or dinosaurs or evolution or intelligent design or the tooth fairy or the archbishop of canterbury.

Sorry.

Its because he didn't and doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think this has been done before here......my answer would be, if there is a creating god...yes...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Whoa Mark Ten,

Weren't you just sayin something about always questioning? hummm....that sure sounds like a closed mind to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark ten

Its because he didn't and doesn't exist.

This is you opinion...not fact! You can not prove he didn't/doesn't exist anymore than one can prove he does!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Of course God created life on other planets. If he didnt then who else would have?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ok since the post on Aliens was made on the religion section then I would say that somehow aliens are connceted with God somehow.....

Aliens as in unknown beings are in fact demons in disguise......have been around for a long long time(reminds me of a song.....can you guess my name)

There are many books out there on why Aliens are disguised as being from another planet and why they seem to change form(shape) all the time .......they are here to fool the people in having a belief other then the Truth....
What is the Truth?
before answering what is truth and what is untruth, we have to remember that there can only be one truth and not many......
a little of this and a little of that does not make it truth ........
a lie mixed with untruth does not make it truth
but if it is done in a way where it looks beleivable and has some truth in it, then it becomes somewhat easier to digest(choice of words somewhat mixed)
Let's just ask ourselves the Question why are Aliens coming here and for what purpose ?
I mean, why do they keep appearing and then just dissappearing?
Dont they have anything better to do with their time then trying to play games or do they serve another purpose ?
if God is put out of the picture and people look to the skies for meaning, then Satan has succeeded in what he intends to have us believe...
''no one can serve two masters''(Mathew 6:24)
Satan is the ''prince of the power of the air''(Ephesians2:2)
He will give a ''sign from the heavens''....a sign from the air,the principle domain of Satan....Satans reign as ''ruler of this world''(John14:30)
(taken from the book Ultimate things.Dennis E. Engleman)

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Aliens as in unknown beings are in fact demons in disguise......

Oh for Pete's sake....here we go again!
Ok...prove it to me! You can't. it's your opinion, not fact! Why does a demon need spacecraft? Use your head people!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Aliens as in unknown beings are in fact demons in disguise......

Oh for Pete's sake....here we go again!
Ok...prove it to me! You can't. it's your opinion, not fact! Why does a demon need spacecraft? Use your head people!

My opinion...Yes!
And many others!
And why do demons need spacecraft?
Who sais they need spacecraft?
Demons will fashion themselves to our enviroment and whether they need spacecrafts or not has nothing to do with Aliens actually existing because of this ''spacecraft'' coming out of Nowhere!
....you mean to tell me that in order for Aliens or demons to exist there has to be a ''Spacecraft""?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

....you mean to tell me that in order for Aliens or demons to exist there has to be a ''Spacecraft""?

As a general rule when one thinks of aliens one thinks they arrive in spacecraft........a demon would not need such a vehicle.....you did not answer my question, where is your proof?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

As a general rule when one thinks of aliens one thinks they arrive in spacecraft........a demon would not need such a vehicle.....you did not answer my question, where is your proof?

There are many things out there and we all ask the Question"""Where is the proof ?
Well, sadly many things just cannot be proven......
eg.
Do we have proof that certain people existed (let's say 200 yrs ago)
You may say that Yes, people have noted this down or passed from one generation to the next....well, then there is actually no real proof if one assumes Proof comes only by what the person can actually see with their eyes!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
LadyV

quote: Originally posted by mark ten

What is proof?
Can you really offer anything as a fact?

this is in danger of becoming entirerly too existential

or course i can't give a definitive proof - no more can you - but we can give the latest best theory... and until it it successfully challenged then that is the best we have to go on.

sorry
haven't quite got to grips with how to do quotes within quotes.
will read the FAQ.

/ hangs head in shame

[edit on 2-3-2005 by mark ten]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Exactly.....if there is no proof of many things, so don't make statements as if it fact...simple! We all have out opinions on things but opinion is not fact!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Assuming there is life on other planets I doubt they were created in the image of god as humans were.

Or maybe god created aliens first and then they created us in their image and we thought they were god.

Or maybe god isn't even aware of us being here at all because he isn't like the god depicted in some religions.

Or maybe there is no god besides the ones we created in ancient stories.

Or...

Or...

Or...

I don't know the answer

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trent

Or maybe god created aliens first and then they created us in their image and we thought they were god.

Now your getting it!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The problem, as I see it, stems mostly from religious & scientific fundamentalists. The people that are so narrow minded that they will not even attempt to fathom any idea that threatens their belief structure. Most religious fanatics will tell you if its not in the bible/coran/talmud/etc it doesn't exist or, as previously posted, it is a trick of the devil. The science fanatics will tell you if we can't prove it, it doesn't exist. The reality of it is we don't know anything. Not 1 part in 1 billion of the knowledge that is out there. Questions like this one are philosophical debates with no distinct asnwer available to us.

However, it is only logical that an omnipotent/omnipresent being would not make an endless universe and then populate only one of the myriad planets.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join