It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims Cheap Dog Deworming Medicine Cured His Terminal Cancer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Thats not what I said at all -
But go ahead and put words in my mouth about alkanizing your body

wiki -

Cancer is a type of disease where cells grow out of control, divide and invade other tissues. In a person without cancer, cell division is under control. ... If the abnormal cells do not invade, but just divide and swell up their original tissue, this is not called "cancer". It is called a tumour.

Whilst you're at it you might like to look at mega-studies that have shown that conventional cancer treatments do not prolong life and they are overall ineffective in improving quality of life in cancer sufferers.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I am a medical professional and worked Psychiatry for 10 years. I know all about off label uses.

Ah - an appeal to authority - and in none other than the field of psychiatry - non measurable pseudoscience.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Xcalibur254

it was in black & white in the quote. I can't help it if you don't want to make the connections.

believed that the abundant isopropyl alcohol in our environments and bodies enables the dissolving of the tough capsule of the oocyst. There has long been documentation of the relationship between cancer and parasites. There has, also, been a close relationship between liver flukes and liver cancer

This is on track

edit on 5-5-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thats an interesting perspective that you've choosen to take, because all cancer treatments are still in development, and every day it's being developed to be more effective, I just want to point out that im talking about the overall cancer treatments that includes all mainstream and alternative treatments. As we all know not all treatments work, but people still hope that something will work and some are miraculously cured. To wrap all this up, wether you choose alternative or mainstream treatments there is still a posibility that you can die, there is no guaranty that those medications will work for you.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think the rationale for this treatment is that the dewormer, interferes with the paracites abiity to form the tubleoles from which it is made of, the cancer tubleoles are similar and it does the same to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join