It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 5G safe? Verizon Announces 20 More U.S. Cities to Get 5G

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Probably not according to mainstream science as of now, or the best that can be said is their not sure:

But nevertheless, it is being rolled out across the country:

Verizon Announces 20 More U.S. Cities to Get 5G Despite Telecom Admitting No Studies Say It’s Safe, Widespread Opposition, 5G Failure, and Future Lawsuits

But is it safe?

Last year the first 5G court case was won in England after residents became sick and women delivered stillborn babies. A growing number of communities in the U.S. and around the world are trying to keep 5G out of their communities.

www.activistpost.com... ition-5g-failure-and-future-lawsuits.html

link

Of course, the only scientific equation that matters in this question is the following:
5G=mucho dinero( much money) for the elite mainstream telecom companies

Naturally, since the US is a virtual whore house where the elite financial interests ALWAYS get their way even in lieu of public safely (as an example the recent Boeing airplane disaster that killed 100’s of people because Boeing allowed unsafe technology on their new planes www.salon.com...)

Again, a problematic technology with public safety concerns is being allowed to roll out into the public square without true safe guards for the public.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don’t know if it’s safe or not.

Sometimes, when there is smoke there is fire.

Someone told me recently basically keep your phone away from your balls, and don’t live in a city and you’ll be fine.

Easier said than done?

Probably bad news, But I think it’s basically impossible to prove it.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
ehtrust.org...

Scientists are cautioning that before rolling out 5G, research on human health effects urgently needs to be done first to ensure the public and environment are protected

Published Scientific Research on 5G, Small Cells and Health

Published peer reviewed science already indicates that the current wireless technologies of 2G, 3G and 4G – in use today with our cell phones, computers and wearable tech – creates (create) radiofrequency exposures which poses (pose) a serious health risk to humans, animals and the environment. Scientists are cautioning that before rolling out 5G, research on human health effects urgently needs to be done first to ensure the public and environment are protected.
Researchers with the renowned Ramazzini Institute (RI) in Italy performed a large-scale lifetime study of lab animals exposed to environmental levels (comparable to allowable limits from cell towers) of RFR radiation and found the rats developed increased cancers- schwannoma of the heart in male rats. This study confirms the $25 million US National Toxicology Program study which used much higher levels of cell phone radiofrequency (RF) radiation, but also reported finding the same unusual cancers as the Ramazzini- schwannoma of the heart in male rats.

5G will utilize not only the frequencies currently in use, but also higher millimeter wave and sub-millimeter wave frequencies. Small cells being installed in cities are usually 4G technology with a wide variety of frequencies. Thus, when we consider the health impacts of 5G and small cells we are looking at research on current technologies and frequencies in use in addition to research on sub-millimeter and millimeter waves. The 5G standard is new there are no studies that have looked at long term human exposure to 5G. However the current body of research finding effects from current wireless technology provides enough data for scientists to call for a moratorium.
This page lists important research on 5G, millimeter waves, cellular antennas, the environment and human health.

Being a technologist myself, I am totally for technology advances but am also understanding that while on one hand technology can afford great creature comfort lifestyle advancements it can also lead to our destruction as a species.

So naturally, caution should lead not greed!

edit on 29-4-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Concerns about 5G aside, you might want to reconsider your posting of this:

Last year the first 5G court case was won in England after residents became sick and women delivered stillborn babies.
The case which was won was against a "gag order" on Steele, nothing more.

Steele, it should be noted, is not really an authority.

Mr Steele is described by MailOnline as a “local scientist”, which is not my favourite type of scientist. According to Facebook, he studied psychology and social sciences at the Open University.

www.ft.com...

The streetlights in Gateshead don't even use 5G transmitters.
www.bbc.com...

edit on 4/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I have this theory that electromagnetic radiation from cell phones makes people drive really badly.

edit on 29-4-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Including a tendency to not move when the light turns green.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't know about health concerns, but the US is in lock step with the chinese on 5G dominance.

So, I'd rather my opinion be based off that.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
They need the infrastructure in place to brainwash the masses and fry our brains. I am surprised Bayer doesn’t buy Verizon so they can add it to Monsanto and the rest of their toxic portfolio.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
5G works on the spectrum of 5-100GHz

this study found significant cognitive decline in rats exposed to radiation in the GHz spectrum. this review, from 2013 (so not even 5G), concluded that cell phone use impairs cognitive function. this other study found memory impairments in rats exposed to 2.8GHz frequency.

There's no stopping this beast. But luckily for those who aren't enamored with screens, 5G has a very short effective distance and it does not permeate well through objects. There will be a way out for those who want reality.
edit on 29-4-2019 by cooperton because: researching more, I found there are plenty of studies showing negative effects of high frequency radiation on biological organisms

edit on 29-4-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I’ve been using 5g wifi for a while now.
My nuts are still fine

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Let's hope 5G isn't being "scientifically sold" as well as Roundup was 😎

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I love technology too but we are letting technology risk our health because we want to facetime faster and play video games on 5g...

We are letting phone addicts risk millions of people's health. It's just a very unnecessary advancement IMO.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Plus, cell phones ruined ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

According to this they were testing 5G and over two hundred birds dropped dead.
www.brighteon.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
They need the infrastructure in place to brainwash the masses and fry our brains. I am surprised Bayer doesn’t buy Verizon so they can add it to Monsanto and the rest of their toxic portfolio.

As crazy as that sounds I'm starting to believe it with U.S. embassy workers in Cuba and China being electonically harrassed. Without knowing all the capabilities of these electronic harassment devices, it's not so far fetched to rule out it being possible with 5g. Or at least 5g paving the way to 6g.

It's a dangerous realm of invisible technology we're flying into..

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's on the internet. It must be true.

Sure makes a good story, in any case. Thing is, there still has been no testing of 5G in the Netherlands.
www.iamexpat.nl...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

According to this they were testing 5G and over two hundred birds dropped dead.
www.brighteon.com...

www.snopes.com...

Seems like a hoax as it was based off one guy's social media. I know some don't trust snopes, but it seems fake to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Similar to what the guy in the court case cited in the OP claims.
Sick people! Stillbirths! Dead birds!

Except there are no 5G transmitters in the streetlights. (But what's that bump on top of them? Huh? What's that bump?)

Sort of like "chemtrails", why do they have to lie?

edit on 4/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What's dangerous about these fake stories is that they play the "cry wolf" game. People see these fake 5g stories and assume all 5g concerns are conspiracy BS or fake news.

This story is a great example of the wave of half-as$ed "journalists" and bloggers that spam this story with doing almost zero research. One of the first links i clicked was like 3 paragraphs copy and paste from another blogger.

Not sure if the increase in conspiracy interests is helping or hurting causes with the rise in social media news...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

One of the first links i clicked was like 3 paragraphs copy and paste from another blogger.
The more often something is repeated the truer it becomes.

Not sure if the increase in conspiracy interests is helping or hurting causes with the rise in social media news...
It started before social media was a thing. The internet gives everyone, even the global village idiot, a voice and an audience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join