It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Code proves God's existence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The second oldest Bible in the world is the Sinai -circa 330 AD. Compared to the new Bibles being printed today, there are over 14,700 changes to the text. So your code would have to match the older, more accurate Bible, not the ones we have now.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The second oldest Bible in the world is the Sinai -circa 330 AD. Compared to the new Bibles being printed today, there are over 14,700 changes to the text. So your code would have to match the older, more accurate Bible, not the ones we have now.

Oldest does not mean best or most accurate.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

So are you saying all the newer editions of the Bible aren't God Officially sanctioned, licensed and approved?
edit on 29-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Let's stop the bickering.

KING JAMES edition is the most accurate translation of the bible that we have. Why is that? It doesn't take rocket science to figure out; it's the most common in the English language and in the world for that matter.

There's not always a conspiracy. "The.. secret societies who had control over the book through the ages in the church made sure that version was most proliferated because it has the changes to the text in it that futhers their global agenda. It's been that way for a millenium, that's how they positioned themselves to rule today, behind the scenes."

Oh, ok.

*overturns the charlatan's digital tables*

Enough! Worship the Lord with all of your heart and mind, stop damning yourselves. No man knows the day or the hour, Jesus said that. Know how I know? It's in the King James version.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Oh, okay. I'm totally convinced now. I should worship a man in the sky because you say it's all true.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Let's stop the bickering.

KING JAMES edition is the most accurate translation of the bible that we have. Why is that? It doesn't take rocket science to figure out; it's the most common in the English language and in the world for that matter.

There's not always a conspiracy. "The.. secret societies who had control over the book through the ages in the church made sure that version was most proliferated because it has the changes to the text in it that futhers their global agenda. It's been that way for a millenium, that's how they positioned themselves to rule today, behind the scenes."

Oh, ok.

*overturns the charlatan's digital tables*

Enough! Worship the Lord with all of your heart and mind, stop damning yourselves. No man knows the day or the hour, Jesus said that. Know how I know? It's in the King James version.

The most accurate? How do you figure?? Like any denominational translation, the Aglican KJV has its biases just like the New World or the Clear Word. The worst by far is its slant on that fictional place called "Hell."

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: info393
This book called "SELF" is much more advanced than the "Equidistant Letter Sequences" which have gotten so much attention, this new Code goes way beyond that, and actually proves God's existence. I was never too impressed with the whole Equidistant code because I always wondered "Where in the bible does it say to do any of this?" There was no riddle in the bible that tells you "Skip 20 letters in Genesis and you will see the name of Jesus". And I think that if you're saying that a code is in the bible, the bible also has to say it too. No matter what you find, if the bible didn't tell you to engage in that code or game, then you haven't found anything because the bible never consciously says that it is in on the game. But in the book "SELF" there is Revelation 13:18 that directly tells the readers to engage in the 666 Code and game, and that shows that the bible is conscious of the game and Code. People claimed that the "Equidistant Letter Sequences" were so advanced that not even a super computer could make it happen and therefore they claimed that the Letter Sequences proved God's existence because only a super mind could orchestrate something like that, if the Letter Sequences impressed them that much, then they are going to faint when they see the 666 Code. 666 apparently is a Code that ties into every word and letter in the entire bible from Genesis to Revelation, 666 is a recurring pattern that is very complex. What do you think about the book? Here is a link to it...

www.edocr.com...

I have a friend who studies this and the Kabbalah. She and her husband are part of a group who sit down in a room and go over the different translation. They think this is real, and maybe it really is IDK. I don't participate in that because I have other interest like singing in choir and soloing on the side to go with a busy day job. I have discussed the Kabbalah in detail with them and I do find that very intriguing as well as the deciphering of the code.

They will look at things like so many characters apart and have people who are from Europe that help with their Bible in their native languages. After many years of study this couple were compelled to share it with me that these other languages match up and did ask me to lend a hand. Since as stated I am busy, I can only visit occasionally for a bit of Kabbalah research.

I am inclined to believe there is something in this story that rings true for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This should read.

The Bible Code proves it was written by a committee of men to control the herd

Honestly i was expecting something like
"If you stand three golden ratio's vertically you get 666 or 999."

What is next? The bible according to millennials?

Remember, the word Religion has L i E in it.
also spells Niger Oil.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-4-2019 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

How is niger oil or the word lie related to the origins of the word religion? You are starting to sound like the OP.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: Fisherr

How is niger oil or the word lie related to the origins of the word religion? You are starting to sound like the OP.

...and if you squint at the ATS logo just right, it looks like "47.5" - weird.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: r0xor

Oh, okay. I'm totally convinced now. I should worship a man in the sky because you say it's all true.

I love it when my sarcasm is so heavy that it isn't noticed. Not only that, but you get 3 stars for your post from 3 people who also didn't notice it.

I mean, that post was pretty ignorantly written. I said King James is the more accurate version which isn't even necessarily true, probably isn't. Then I said you should worship Jesus after a corny emoted flipping of "digital charlatans tables".

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Ever heard of Anagrams?
new.wordsmith.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Ha.. and under..

To Respect Above

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am still reading the wall of text, so I can't make my ruling yet.

However, I must say a wall of text in itself definitely does not help me to believe someone has cracked a code since they seem to struggle with the code that is paragraphs.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: byteshertz
I am still reading the wall of text, so I can't make my ruling yet.

However, I must say a wall of text in itself definitely does not help me to believe someone has cracked a code since they seem to struggle with the code that is paragraphs.

Please, pay special attention to the punctuation. You may think that it is barely present, but if you pay attention, you will notice some.

When this occurs, make a note of the symbol, the page number, and the line where you found it.

These are part of the code, and can be used to decode the message.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: info393
Interesting.
You might want to learn how to use punctuation. Most people will see a paragraph like that and keep going.
Ironic that's what your post was kind of about...paragraphs.

edit on 4/30/2019 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There is s very obvious code in the Bible and it's incredible as well as indisputable.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
There is s very obvious code in the Bible and it's incredible as well as indisputable.

Please, if you wouldn't mind, could you share this. Or perhaps give a link.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There is a code for what is at the link. It is known as a wall of text.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: info393
Whether or not a proof is objective is determined by a subjective judgment.

Even choosing to investigate a particular relationship between variables is a subjective act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join