It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City Tickets 12 For Defying Measles Vaccination Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Link

NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York City has issued civil summonses to 12 people it said were not complying with a mandatory measles vaccination order as the number of recorded cases in the city’s worst outbreak since 1991 rose to 390, according to data released on Wednesday.
Read more: forward.com...

The 12 people issued summons for defying the order must attend a hearing and face a fine of up to $1,000 if found to be noncompliant.
Read more: forward.com...

So what will Mayor Bill DeBlassio do when they find illegal Aliens in NYC that are not vaccinated? Or does he only care about punishing Anti Vaxxers who are here legally?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
So what will Mayor Bill DeBlassio do when they find illegal Aliens in NYC that are not vaccinated? Or does he only care about punishing Anti Vaxxers who are here legally?

I say punish them all.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes. Punish them all.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Deport them, would be the obvious answer.

As for the anti-vaxxers, let them be.The human race could use a few good plagues, and a festering collection of unwashed masses crammed into a city like sardines sounds like the perfect place to start one!

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He sounds like he just wants to punish people who don't agree with him.

I know people who were never vaxxed and they're fine, have been for many years.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
When they start punishing people for skipping their annual flu shot, it will be too late.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I get nervous when people start cheering government mandated vaccinations.

There's something incredibly disturbing about this.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree with you.
The whole thing is very disturbing.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Oh no please, dont stop polio, small pox, hpv, and measles we need those for human survival...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Got that flu shot yet?

How about HPV?
I've heard some nasty stuff about that one but if the government says it's safe I guess I'll trust em...

Our goverment says gmo's are safe even though European countries have banned them.

Polio? Sure
Small pox? Sure
Want some fluoride?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Oh no please, dont stop polio, small pox, hpv, and measles we need those for human survival...

If you want to place your trust in government, go right ahead.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You're bringing in to many variables to distract the point that vaccines work. Some aren't mandatory some are highly recommended.

Bottom line is if you think they don't help, have helped or help human survival overall, then where do you stand?

Denying science can be a touchy subject, but vaccines have done more good for humanity than bad.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Some vaccines work.

Many have side-effects.

Some vaccines don't work.

I, in all honesty, am skeptical. I'm also allergic to the flu vaccine, it almost killed me 15 years ago. I've also been the recipient of the militaries Anthrax vaccine. That's been a real joy also.

Using Measles as the standard to measure all vaccines is intellectually dishonest and sets an ugly precedent.

But as I previously stated, if you want to place your trust in government, knock yourself out!

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You're bringing in to many variables to distract the point that vaccines work. Some aren't mandatory some are highly recommended.

Bottom line is if you think they don't help, have helped or help human survival overall, then where do you stand?

Denying science can be a touchy subject, but vaccines have done more good for humanity than bad.

With no disrespect ment, I think you are missing their point.

Even though vaccines "work" and "have helped or help human survival overall" there is still something wrong when a government mandates under penalty that you put something in your body you don't want.

If vaccines "work" and "have helped or help human survival overall" than the government ought to be educating people about the benefits and more importantly ought to be transparent in all their dealings to build trust. Forcing people to do something they don't think is safe for them is not the right way to go about this and in my opinion will result in less people being vaccinated over time not more.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Gotta put illegal immigrants in the conversation anyway you can huh? Lol

Vaccines safety and effectiveness aside, we shouldn't be forced to inject anything into our children.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I totally agree they have done more good than harm.
But blindly trusting the goverment to do what is best for us isn't exactly wise.
And as long as big pharma companies are the one doing the science I will be awful suspicious of their findings.

I'm not convinced declining fertility rates and autism aren't related to vaccines or at least the newer ones.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I didn't even hear that ny had a mandatory vaccination order.

I believe in vaccines.

I think anti-vaccers are fools.

But I would rather watch my whole family die of the measles than have their freedom of choice taken from them.

My state of florida is looking pretty good right now.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's about time the government went after those "My body, my choice" types. Anyone who thinks that the government doesn't own your mind, body, and soul is a menace to society.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I love science. And I know that vaccines work. I've had all my shots.

But I would rather see humans free to choose for themselves. Even if that leads to my own death. I will still fight for freedom of choice.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I didn't even hear that ny had a mandatory vaccination order.
They don't.
There is an order that, unless vaccinated against measles, you are not allowed in certain venues.

edit on 4/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join