It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC caught using edited baby picture to push measles vaccination agenda.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Don't go asking anti-vaxxers for evidence.

Anti-vaxxer is a clown
Thinks that it's all phony
Stick a needle in their ass
Cause they'll never be my homie

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That is the best rhyme i've ever read!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Well it will only kill off the anti-vaxers, so let them take the risk. They don't want the potential adverse effects of vaccines, so don't cry when your child dies from an infectious disease.

A bunch of life savers here, thank god humankind is not plagued by a (SNIP)ton of diseases of the mind and body, and no one knows where these curses have come from.

But hey, mistakes are never made right. Just fine and dandy all the way.

This is fake news right?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

How the hell is reading a paper on the efficacy and safety of vaccines blind faith?

When you find papers consisting of double-cblind placebo (a real placebo, not a vaccine minus one ingredient) controlled studies comparing the vaccinated vs the unvaccinated, let me know.

Until then, it is all propaganda from the vested interests and those with unknown ulterior and malicious motives.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Until then, it is all propaganda from the vested interests and those with unknown ulterior and malicious motives.

And all those living on evil guy island.

You didn't read a single thing I posted, but you're now setting conditions on me.

You're the one making the claim that herd immunity is a myth. I have shown otherwise with my sources. Where are yours?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Come forth, we will take good care of everyone.

Thank god we live in a world where no one wants to harm you for some coin.

Besides why vaccinate at all? Are we running short on human? There are worse faiths than death, and some people need to devote their whole lives taking care of the collateral damage.
edit on 3-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You didn't read a single thing I posted, but you're now setting conditions on me.

You are the one making the claim that vaccines are safe. The reality is, there have never been any real, legitimate studies to prove it.

You're the one making the claim that herd immunity is a myth.

You are the one claiming it is legitimate. That places the burden of proof on you.

I have shown otherwise with my sources.

A lot of links to a lot of others making the claims, many paywalled, and most requiring many hours if not days to read and study, only to find out they are only making an unsubstantiated claim. No thanks.

Where are yours?

Really? I can google too, although I'm sure you'll just ignore these like I'm ignoring yours... so, here is one, and another, and another, and another

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You are the one making the claim that vaccines are safe. The reality is, there have never been any real, legitimate studies to prove it.

You full of it.

healthychildren.org...

www.cdc.gov...

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This is pretty interesting,

Valid points why one should get vaccinated.

Valid points why one should not get vaccinated.

Points from the past that prove we are guinea pigs and have to suffer the aftermath.

But getting a shot for the flue, measles, HPV, or anything similar is stupidity in my books, they are not that big of a deal, you die you die end of story. I mean i understand that Tuberculosis is a serious matter for example, but then the really nasty bugs are really not that much around anymore (in my proximity). Situation has changed a bit lately because there was like tens of thousand of dirty people coming in my country later so will just have to keep an eye out for the plague and things like that.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You full of it.

healthychildren.org...

www.cdc.gov...

Testing performed and overseen by who? The manufacturers, all of whom just happen to be immune from liability for any damage done to recipients of their toxic injections? Yeah, nothing could go wrong there......

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Don't go asking anti-vaxxers for evidence.

Anti-vaxxer is a clown
Thinks that it's all phony
Stick a needle in their ass
Cause they'll never be my homie

Help we need more pro vaxxers here!

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
Help we need more pro vaxxers here!

My needle and I are here.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Remember this , of course not . Know how smallpox was eradicated , go on have a wild guess .

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

(SNIP) looks like Africa, they can have all the shots they want.

Reminds me about the frozen bubonic plague mummies of Svalbard.
edit on 4-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join