It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the United States invade Mexico to destroy the Drug Cartels?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

You do realize that Coc aine is no more addictive than alcohol and less so than tobacco unless it's smoked in the form of Cr ack or mixed and injected with the likes of He roin?

What do you imagine kills more people Coc aine or alcohol and/or tobacco?

People with addictive personalities become addicts, their demon of choice is there own lookout, legal or otherwise.

Drugs dont force people to rape one another, such debauchery has rather more deep-seated animalistic beginnings i'm afraid.

edit on 25-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

How do you "force" someone to do it, and what mechanism makes it useful as a rape drug?

edit on 25-4-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Good luck to your flourishing cottage industries is my thinking on the matter.

Just think of the amount of synthetic dangerous pharmaceuticals marijuana can replace or supplement so as to reduce dangerous dosage.

No wonder gooberments and big pharma wish this herb to remain illegal, they have been at it since the papermills/lodging industries craped there breaks over hemp if truth be told.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Since when did I say Cocaine causes people to rape each other. The person who drugged the person's drink rapes the person who drank the drink.

edit on 25-4-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

ReAlly? I would bet my life alcohol has been a factor in 1000x more rapes than coc aine.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

How do you "force" someone to do it, and what mechanism makes it useful as a rape drug?

Actually google it yourself. I ain't posting any shhs due to ATS policy.
edit on 25-4-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: andy06shake

Since when did I say Cocaine causes people to rape each other. The person who drugged the person's drink rapes the person who drank the drink.

Ok, you very clearly do not know what you're talking about. Nothing wrong with that, what do you think it does to the person drinking the spiked drink?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

"Then it spread to the world with gang/mafia related activities to use against their enemies, forcing them to become addicts or rape women in bars."

The implication is rather self-evident. LoL

How does becoming a Coc aine addict force them to rape anyone?

It's not like rapists get paid for there dirty acts of depravity at the end of the day in powder, or if they do, i would hate to hail from where ever you reside.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I don't need to google it, I have actual life experience, lived on the darkside, seen and done it all(all in the past, 20 yrs back)..never saw a dealer forcing someone to do coke.
Never ever heard of a stimulant being used as a date rape drug, a depressant..sure.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Well, the statistics are indeed there for alcohol that is anyway.

If we are all honest Coc aine is more apt to give you performance problems rather than help achieve sexual stimulation, especially when done in large amounts.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

To be fair, the removed link in makemap's post was to a video of a couple being forced to snort coke, by a dealer, after supposedly having badmouthed their product. Technically it is someone being forced, but it isn't like that is the run of the mill market strategy used by dealers.

edit on 25-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sure, but it's a 1 in ten million occurrence(being generous).. if it was even a for real vid!
Not to be confused with giving out a freebie.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
The cartels are pretty much run from the States.

No they're not. They're deeply rooted in Mexico. The big cartel bosses want nothing to do with living in the States, it's way to risking for them when they can own states, cities and the gov officials that run them, without any persecution or impunity..

Really?

Think about it, you expect them to live in a third world country when they are fabulously wealthy and can choose where they want to live.

Their biggest market (and therefore distribution network) is the US.

Drug cartels are a problem in other countries, too. Drug related criminals exist in every nation of the world.

Illegal drug trade From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Also, very few people, in comparison with total populations, anywhere in the world are criminals. You don't go to war against New York because someone mugged a taxi driver.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I think it was a for real vid.

Couple says "your merch is so weak it is like flour".

Dealer says really, "Well snort this pile and let's see if it is just flour". Films it so they can spread it and show what happens when someone badmouths their product.

It was clearly grasping at straws by makemap who probably searched "forced to snort coc aine" and posted the first thing they found.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You could be right..just doesn't pass the sniff test to me

Most times a beatdown might be the more common response..in the street level world, rather than a bunch of free stuff.
The vid is gone so I can't watch it to see if I've missed something.

I'm mostly speaking in generalities.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Invade? Hell no.

Legalize everything and remove the vast bulk of their income. Kill 'em off with legit capitalism like any other industry.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It is liveleak and the title is "drug dealers force a couple to snort coc aine until they get sick".

They do look legit sick but either way, you are right, it isn't the standard operating procedure. Someone waiting on their man isn't being forced and that is SOP.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

What DBcowboy said. I dont understand why you would think that some of the very same people who have profited of this drug trade will somehow do anything about it, when they have never done anything about it before? As long as there are users there will always be pushers, because there will be a buck to make. So its not only that, but they are in now way capable to do anything about but profit from it. That is all.

So ya, your not going to get rid of drugs. Just look up krokodil, its big in Russia, and it happened when the government actually got rid of all the pushers of heroin and other drugs, and they did it old school, they just put all the drug dealers on whatever level in jail or in the ground. What happened. Did the drug free utopia come in?

Well when they got rid of all the drug dealers, they were left with the drug users, and they decided that since they could not buy heroin they would just make there own at home or whatever they had around, including battery acid. And presto perfecto they had krokodil. Then the russian government had to ship thaousands of thouse zombies to the who knows were.

As for the drugs coming in? Well those who are shipping in drugs from the middle east are not the only ones getting rich. Multi billion per year right? So the cartels have gotten rich as well, in time they may just own Mexico, and who knows, they may even expand there land ownage to the boarders as well. No need for guns or violence, they can just buy it and massive amounts of land either right out, or by proxy, after all they can afford it, because its a booming business, one with a always guaranteed client and consumer base, and its just so easy to grow and and make.

So ya if you want to get rid of cartels. Legalizing it would go a long way to plummeting that stock, the red tape alone that they would have to go through with government licenses would be sticky. But you not getting rid of drugs any time soon, because to get rid of drugs you dont get rid of the pusshers you get rid of the users. And thats not going to happen anything soon, America and the world over sure do like there drugs.

As for invading mexico? Dont see a reason to, unless just for #z and gigglez, and to give the army something to do, ever since being in the middle east has become bad taste, and frowned upon, no doubt they have nothing to do, and there is no point in having people just standing around twiddling there thumbs.

So ya, something to think about, making Mexico the 53rd state. Then maybe they can finally build that dinky fence and shut up about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

The cartels are pretty much run from the States.

No they're not. They're deeply rooted in Mexico. The big cartel bosses want nothing to do with living in the States, it's way to risking for them when they can own states, cities and the gov officials that run them, without any persecution or impunity..

Really?

Think about it, you expect them to live in a third world country when they are fabulously wealthy and can choose where they want to live.

Their biggest market (and therefore distribution network) is the US.

Drug cartels are a problem in other countries, too. Drug related criminals exist in every nation of the world.

Illegal drug trade From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Also, very few people, in comparison with total populations, anywhere in the world are criminals. You don't go to war against New York because someone mugged a taxi driver.

Sorry, but you're wrong. I'm not saying there's not cartel in the states, I'm telling you that it's not run from here. I've lived in border states most of my life (Arizona and Cali as well as one of their main hubs Co.). I've known members of the cartel personally, anywhere from low on the totem pole to fairly high up and I know how they do things. Think what you want from New Zealand, but if were talking about Mexico, which we are, your dead wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Maybe more like this: U.S. Government and Top Mexican Drug Cartel Exposed as Partners

The newspaper’s investigation also confirmed long-held suspicions that U.S. authorities were signing secret agreements with Mexican drug cartels — especially Sinaloa, which CIA operatives have said was a favorite for use in achieving geo-political objectives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join