It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: If Trump Doesn't Win "We Are Officially At The End Of The Country As We Know It"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think Glenn Beck: ran out of content, and now repeating what everyone else is saying.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: JDmOKI

If only there were more moderate republicans out there. The only way this country is going to heal is if we can meet each other half way and start working together not against each other.

That would have been a reasonable idea a decade ago. Today the Progressives have moved so far left that even compromise isn't acceptable.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think it's more like, the far leftist reicht and their gang of merry nut jobs are too much for even the moderate dems.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Glen Beck, who use to call Trump the fool and criminal he is, is only trying to save his faltering business.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

These are interesting yet frightening times. Stability and balance has taken a far left to say the least.

Thanks TonyS!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Artemis12

yeah, we're pretty much screwed if the democrats win.

It may not matter. Liberals say the world is coming to an end in 11 years 10 months 12 days, anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Even if.., his words ring true.
edit on 25-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was a Trumper but as of lately, the same ole adage applies that we must not forget. Both sides are controlled. I really hate to say it, especially with him, but it would be the biggest deception ever. I am talking masterpiece genius. Do you really think the ridiculousness on the left is sheer stupidity? If you ask me, they are overplaying it, guaranteeing a shift.

Am I the only one seeing this play out? It's not like people who back and have backed Trump and Kushner are a secret. And it ain't no Russians.
edit on 25-4-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

There is no halfway when it comes to the demands of the left, and in no way should we fold or attempt to pacify them.

And what are the demands of the right? repeal all environmental regulations and let us pollute the earth in the name of profit.

That is your stance brother?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Glen Beck, who use to call Trump the fool and criminal he is, is only trying to save his faltering business.

more idiocy dribbling out of your mouth

They literally just bought up a giant conglomerate and are now host with about 20 other conservative broadcasters including Levin and Crowder.

Tell me, if they are faltering so hard, how did they afford that?

You should probably actually do some reading and research before you open your trap, but your post history has shown you wont, as you seem to like the moniker of being one of the most uninformed, and consistently wrong posters on ATS

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

There is no halfway when it comes to the demands of the left, and in no way should we fold or attempt to pacify them.

And what are the demands of the right? repeal all environmental regulations and let us pollute the earth in the name of profit.

That is your stance brother?

Since when has anyone on the right demanded that? over inflating a complex issue to a drastically over simplified and WRONG statement isnt going to do it, I can tell you that

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

They are using fines on those that oppose the wall in order to fund the building of the wall?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Glenn Beck reveals how he grew to support Trump.

Judge Jeanine the left approaches melt down.
edit on 25-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Every word out of your mouth is a lie when you deceive yourself and defend trump. You're a cult follower who would follow Koresh, Jim Jones, and Charles Manson and now Donald Trump and a dam fool like glen beck, who is losing his flimsy empire.

So he backtracked in denouncing a liar and fool like Trump just to try to save his faltering business. Those are facts.

But of course, a self-deceived person like yourself can't see the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: JDmOKI

If only there were more moderate republicans out there. The only way this country is going to heal is if we can meet each other half way and start working together not against each other.

you do make me smile. It would be wonderful to be able to meet half way. I don't think you are able to pay attention to how things have gone. If Trump want's it, the dems are against it. Not just a little, but 100 percent. I challenge you to find some examples of major things that have bi-partisan support. Border security? Used to be for all of us, not just those crazy radical alt right guys. The only humanitarian thing to do, is let every #ing body in, and feel shame for being white and not poor.

Jesus, it's like they brain washed their entire movement, and now they are but robots with poor reasoning skills.

Please explain how we unite. I'd love to hear it.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You're a cult follower who would follow Koresh, Jim Jones, and Charles Manson and now Donald Trump and a dam fool like glen beck, who is losing his flimsy empire.

Can you defend that statement and let us all know in what regard he is like the ones named ?
I don't expect an answer , yet it would be nice for you to do the right thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don’t think Glenn Beck has to worry.

2020 couldnt be any more ‘in the bag’

Every single leftist on this site knows it too. The next six years are going to be awesome.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

So he backtracked in denouncing a liar and fool like Trump just to try to save his faltering business. Those are facts.

no thats an opinion just like all the other drivel that comes out of your keyboard and on to your posts.

Hes still really critical of Trump, but decided to support him because hes the elected president, but you psychopath leftist whackadoos dont understand that concept.

But of course, a self-deceived person like yourself can't see the truth.

Have you even read your own threads? The irony is hilarious here.

Keep it up kiddo, your delusions are almost absolute, soon youll be walking like a zombie repeating "orange man bad"

I cant wait to see your complete meltdown when he wins again next year.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You're a cult follower who would follow Koresh, Jim Jones, and Charles Manson and now Donald Trump and a dam fool like glen beck, who is losing his flimsy empire.

Can you defend that statement and let us all know in what regard he is like the ones named ?

No he cant, because Glenns Net worth is around 250 million dollars, and his company is worth more than that, not to mention Mercury one thats always the first on the ground during disasters, and his partnership with Operation Underground Railroad, that LITERALLY goes in and rescues sex slaves.

keep telling us what a horrible human being he and anyone who listens to him is.

His listener base alone has done more per person to actually help anyone than you will ever do, you might want to dial back your inflated sense of self worth there kiddo
edit on 25-4-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Gothmog

No he cant, because Glenns Net worth is around 250 million dollars, and his company is worth more than that, not to mention Mercury one thats always the first on the ground during disasters, and his partnership with Operation Underground Railroad, that LITERALLY goes in and rescues sex slaves.

keep telling us what a horrible human being he and anyone who listens to him is.

His listener base alone has done more per person to actually help anyone than you will ever do, you might want to dial back your inflated sense of self worth there kiddo

What the HADES are you on about ?
Wait , perhaps you should segregate you replies to different posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join