It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know how US got soo High tech.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I know how US got so high tech today.

In WW2 we had to attack the Nazi first after Japanese invaded Pearl Harbour. The Nazis were getting too high tech. I mean look at the size of that tank. We don't want to see hundreds of those invading the world.

Wonder how US got it's first jets in the cold war? This robot came from space and landed on the US airstrip so the airforce can copy its technology.

This actually did happen in real life in the 90's. But, we won the war. How do we still have cities today? US let the Chinese over to rebuild everything and scrap those crashed motherships. I mean look how fast China is building today.

Ever wonder why California is kind of messed up? This actually happened in 2011. The state is still trying to recover. As usual, US let the Chinese rebuild most cities.

The reason why we don't remember any of these is because the gov has these devices because aliens gave it to us.

Then we have this stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Okay?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Pretty good string for a really good chuckle. You should consider a career in humor.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I think I read your post, but at the end, I totally forgot what I had just read?

Weird.

new topics

top topics

join