It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fricken get rich quick weight loss garbage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just fricken stop!
I use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends. It's a great way to watch kids grow and to just plain stay connected.
I also run a community page that I cant control who is posting this garbage.

I get so damn tired of seeing a woman that's 100lbs overweight trying to push some stupid weight loss gimmick.
The thrive patch...
Thermofight x..
Beachbody...

Dammit! you've been selling this crap for a year and you haven't lost a damn pound!

And if you know how to make a $1000 a week working from home, why are you still working as a cashier at the gas station?!?!

Stop the pyramid schemes!
Or multi level whatever the hell you call its...

The only ones getting rich are the companies that have you selling their lousy products.

Carry on...
edit on 25-4-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Crime pays. Hard work is old fashion.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It's easy in our instant microwave burrito just give me a pill society...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If it makes you feel any better, or worse - if it is the kind of FB post I am thinking of that is likely just bot generated without the user even having an idea the # being spewed from their account. Still terribly annoying lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I see the same, all of the "me too!" people that are asked to say that in their post also, and stupid people are always around to keep it going, even when someone steps in a call it a scam...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
If it makes you feel any better, or worse - if it is the kind of FB post I am thinking of that is likely just bot generated without the user even having an idea the # being spewed from their account. Still terribly annoying lol.

Not the ones I'm talking about.
These people are the sales reps trying to push the garbage. You buy through them and they get a cut.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Do you get the ones that try to sell "faster internet" and "cheaper electricity"?
Yeah, I trust a guy named, "Bob" or a woman named, "Shaniqua", to get me a better deal than I can get anywhere else!

edit on 25-4-2019 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Not yet...lol

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have struggled to keep it on. Once I was 40lbs over. I used the greatest secret ever to lose it all in a few months. Simple math really. Put nothing in, get nothing out. Not the healthiest choice but its 110% guaranteed to work, every time.
I did eat, just carrots, celery, etc.
edit on 25-4-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, sorry to say, just found my mom fell for this. Free weight loss pills. Just pay for shipping. But don't look at your credit card bill, and the 80.00 a bottle we are charging you.

I get to go have a talk with her. She is supposed to be losing wt by walking, per her dr's., due to all of her health issues. I'm guessing they wouldn't be real thrilled about her taking these.

Sucks when the child and parent roles have to change. Now if I could just get her to stay off Facebook....

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: dfnj2015

It's easy in our instant microwave burrito just give me a pill society...

Burritos and pills...works for me.

what kind of pill?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Cyanide?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just eat a half a grapefruit every day, it will help a person lose weight. Unless of course, you are intolerant to citrus which could trigger many bad side effects. Grapefruit inhibits and promotes various enzymes in our bodies, so do not overdo it and make sure to keep an eye on how it effects you. Also, grapefruit negatively reacts with some medicines because many medicines inhibit or promote enzymes. This means grapefruit could make the medicine too strong or stop it from working. So figure this, maybe just having a grapefruit might make it so you do not need a medicine. Or it may make things worse. I consider grapefruit a medicine myself, use it properly.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I haven't seen a lot of the weight loss ones but that stupid pearl one keeps showing up.
You get some weird clams or oysters shipped and you crack it open and get a cheap pearl. I was shocked people actually buy this stuff, and that it is actually part of pyramid scheme marketing. Weird.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: olaru12

Cyanide?

That should help me lose weight. And dancing...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I always just assumed that the people claiming to make over $1,000/week were getting paid to spam comments sections with comments claiming they were making over $1,000/week.

top topics

join