It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Editorial On Middle East Players and the New Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
There's a very good chance the shifting and balance of power in the Middle East can lead to war. This editorial by Yossef Bodansky does a very job of explaining who the players are and what their rationale is for doing what they're doing. My only criticism is Israel may be setting Iran up for a nuclear war in which they intend to take them out for good. I could be wrong but it's what I see. My best,

oilprice.com... Middle-East/A-New-Middle-East-Mega-War-Is-Unfolding-Right-Before-Our-Eyes.html

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

No peace in the ME. Who would have figured????

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I predict a move...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I agree with your assessment. My personal opinion is that the IDF has been planning a nuclear attack on Iran for a long time since the fall of the Shah and US Embassy Hostage Crisis. I suspect they have a complete operations plan to include basing in Saudi Arabia for their Air Force and support personnel. It will take some type of crisis to set it off and when they're done there won't be much left of Iran except the oil and its infrastructure.

I suspect the Israelis have at least 400 deliverable nuclear weapons and maybe more ranging is size from 15KT up to 100KT or more. It will only take between 150 to 200 weapons to permanently put Iran out of the war and defense business That includes destruction of its major metropolitan area, military bases and support sites, all power production facilities and all their dams thus flooding the country. The death toll could easily rise to 50 million and will shock the human race.

It and Global Warming just might gets us interested enough in survival to save the planet from ourselves and then it may not.

It is on the Israeli part a natural reaction to the hate mongers extending forward from WW II. How do you get rid of them? Wipe them off the face of the planet and clearly show the world that tiny Israel will survive.

No one asked Iran to become one of the rogue states on Earth. They chose their own fate by their own choice and I suspect they won't live long enough to regret it. Just my opinion as a student of geopolitics and I really hope I'm wrong as it would save a lot of lives.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Come off it with silly nuke this and nuke that. No-one is going to nuke anybody. Only complete and stupid idiots would do such a thing and Israel is no idiot.
Look at the stupid reasoning. Drop a few nukes and wipe out the complete population. That's the easy part. BBuuuuttt, the land, the country that remains would be untouchable for a few thousand years. now that's an easy part.
The killer blow comes when the weather starts picking up all that dangerous radioactive stuff and dumps it straight back at you, and don't come with the "now they've got more technical nukes that don't do that" BS.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The human race while brilliantly technical has a history of being pretty stupid. Your argument may in the long run prevail but I think it will take a limited nuclear war to get us to wise up. If we don't we'll just join the dinosaurs and get replaced after another mass extinction we started. If we fight an all out nuclear war then the problem will be solved as it may extinct most of the life on Earth as has happened before.

top topics

join