It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Papodapoulos tells the real coup story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Apparently not or you would understand pop wanting to sell books and systemic problems exist simultaneously.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

"Buy my book".

It never gets old.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Can you imagine having your name dragged through a deep state coup? Aye aye aye, talk about terrifying... He was the definition of collateral damage, in the grand scheme of bringing down Trump.. I feel for anyone that has this done to them and their livelihoods..

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: olaru12
Bearded fat guys with a youtube channel. Watch out fox and CNN....

says the "independent" film maker....
so much for that "independent" spirit right.....

I work corporate gigs as well....union proud, union strong

I don't begrudge Pap out promoting his book. It's capitalism and even donks deserve its benefits.

Actually I was referring to the beard wearing fatty with the youtube interview; no worries tho.
Something about record it all I read somewhere.
Unions are good, and have done a lot more good than they get credit for these days.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
This is my take as a political cynic. Trumps first group of thugs were not from the normal Washington group of thugs so this triggered the establishment alarms.

What the investigation made clear is Trump is exactly like everyone before him just less polished and didn't use the normal group of political opportunists he used his own.

No, you're way off base with these remarks buddy.

You'd have to he deaf and blind, and unable to read brail, to believe Trump is anything like those who came before him.

First of all, nobody else has endured the level of scrutiny Trump has, so there is nothing for you to even compare him to. He's been vetted more thoroughly than any other human alive.

Pretty entertaining though trying to imagine you saying all that with a straight face though, thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Any updates on the Declassification, Investigations, or IG Report status, today?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I've never seen one side so upset they lost that they had to go this low.

What a waste their last 2 years have been.

Very strange losers out there

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
youtu.be...

This interview with Fleccas Talks is simply amazing. This confirms much of what most of us already know. This coup runs deep, Italy, Australia and UK are implicated badly. Who flips first is the question. Enjoy the show.

The show was awesome!!!

WOW!! Definitely Treason & Sedition!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The establishment found out Trump was strangely immune to just about everything they threw at him, and tough too he could weather storms that most people in the past would have folded, but not him, he isn't a quitter.
So they changed tactics they went after everybody around him which did not have the resilience that he has, and they scare easier and don't have deep pockets to fight. And that has worked very well to weaken him. I think Trump needs to do a better job protecting his allies moving forward because he is protecting himself by doing so.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
That is what they want him to do. Then they can cry obstruction until the cows come home.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
What the investigation made clear is Trump is exactly like everyone before him

Really? Everyone before him made a lot of substantive campaign promises - then after winning the election, went to work keeping every single one of them?

Which President before him did that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join