It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Tesla's files?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The FBI cleared Tesla's hotel room of all his files and other documents.Several decades later we see development of a death ray in several countries.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I heard a rumor that Trumps grandpa(or was it his dad?) somehow got his hands on Tesla’s files, became a time traveler, and hatched a plan to stop sinister evil doers from achieving world domination.

Or they were thrown away, one or the other.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
I heard a rumor that Trumps grandpa(or was it his dad?) somehow got his hands on Tesla’s files, became a time traveler, and hatched a plan to stop sinister evil doers from achieving world domination.

Actually Trump's son traveled back in time and killed his grandfather, just to see if the paradox was true (oh, and also to destroy all time, but that's almost beside the point at this stage).

So this particular reality, where Trump actually exists and becomes President, is orphaned off from the greater multiverse and is decaying away to nothingness, with no future and no real past - which explains so many things, including the nihilism and pointlessness that we all feel.

It's like when you switched off old TV's and there was this dot in the center of the screen, which faded and then popped out of existence. That's what is happening.

My duty as the chr0naut was to prevent Trump Jr from killing his grandfather. But I will have failed. That's why I now party, drink and fart a lot. Better to forget what happened tomorrow.

edit on 23/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Jim Rockford now owns them.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

They're sitting, gathering dust, in a government warehouse somewhere. When Tesla died, his ideas that scared the government were ahead of their time and could not be realized with present technology. Now that technology has caught up to him, his files have been forgotten.

Don't ask me how I know... I just do.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Jim Rockford now owns them.

So who has the Rockford Files then?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

They where bought by Mulder & Scully.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

IIRC it was Trumps Uncle on his father's side who took the papers. IDK if that is internet rumor or fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: BlackIbanez

They where bought by Mulder & Scully.

But Mulder's report completely exonerates Tesla of collation, just not of obfuscation!

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

IIRC it was Trumps Uncle on his father's side who took the papers. IDK if that is internet rumor or fact.

That’s fact. John G Trump, MIT, mentor of Vannevar Bush, was called at Tesla’s death to review his papers. In fact, John G. Trump’s Wikipedia page states this: Link

The National Academy of Engineering described Trump as "a pioneer in the scientific, engineering and medical applications of high voltage machinery".[4] James Melcher, Trump's lab director, is quoted as saying: "John, over a period of three decades, would be approached by people of all sorts because he could make megavolt beams of ions and electrons – death rays ... What did he do with it? Cancer research, sterilizing sludge out in Deer Island [a waste disposal facility], all sorts of wondrous things. He didn't touch the weapons stuff."[14]

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

If Wikipedia says it then we know it's true.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

If Wikipedia says it then we know it's true.

Well, I’d have to dig up a copy of Science for the People, January/February 1988, and seek out p25 to confirm with my own eyes. But the dude was definitely into some #. He still has boxes of stuff in their records at MIT, according to their website.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Viktor Schauberger's work was (forcibly) acquired by a powerful Texas based consortium managed by Robert Donner.

Tesla's work has possibly met with a similar fate. A prototype 'Tesla Tower' built by Viziv Technologies was discovered in Texas about a year ago.

texashillcountry.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
FBI releases catalog of Nikola Tesla’s writings seized after his death

These papers and their seizure would be the source of much controversy for the Bureau over the decades. Following an unsubstantiated claim in Tesla’s biography that the FBI held onto Tesla’s most dangerous inventions lest they fall into the wrong hands (they remained the property of the Office of Alien Property Custodian until they mysteriously disappeared after the war), Director J. Edgar Hoover dealt with dozens of letters over the years demanding the papers be made public. While some of Telsa’s later writings do certainly sound like they’d make for interesting reading it was the opinion of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology engineer who evaluated the papers that there was nothing “of significant value to this country” …

So there you have it - while not completely solving the mystery of Tesla’s missing effects, this should at least undercut some of the more outlandish conspiracies surrounding Tesla, right? Er, not quite. The name of that MIT engineer who looked over Tesla’s papers? That’d be John G. Trump … also known as Donald Trump’s uncle. Read the full catalog embedded below, and the rest of the release on the request page:

edit on 4232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 4232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
but what about the Tesla beam weapon that vapourised the towers on 9.11? a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Tesla's papers were returned to yugoslavia(can you say SOVIET UNION), in the 40's, after a long court battle over ownership.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I always wonderd ….all advanced electric /electronic tech period 1800 /1940 seems to be originated in youguslavia / tsjech -slovakia…
tesla/schauberger and many others… also vril lady Maria Orsitsch

what was the reason that advanced tech was discouverd just there on that part of Europa...what the hell happend there??????

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
The FBI cleared Tesla's hotel room of all his files and other documents.

Says who?

Tesla was a "promoter" up to the day he died, going on about his imaginary death rays and stuff. He was always trying to make a buck, particularly from the government. If he had anything worthwhile in his notes, he probably sent it to the War Department of his own accord. I believe the G-Men ransacking his apartment for technological goodies is a fun but completely fake story just designed to pump up the guy's myth. Some people worship him.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Was there any proof he had any files, much less files of substance?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join