It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Puts the Strait of Hormuz in Play

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Are you seeing that point backwards?

Not who it must but who it can't.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Looks like China is getting close with the Iranians

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It is their area long, long before any of these murderous arab cultures and nations existed. Hell, they are still struggling and fight to keep the unique ancient and original name of the place as Persian Gulf along with those 3 strategic Islands!

If those barbarian arabs are so afraid, then they should better off and look after alternatives with their supporters and friends.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Which right has the USA to tell the rest of the world from who it has have to buy it´s oil, to blackmail sovereign states???

I guess countries can choose to do business with whoever they want but if the US doesn't want them to and they still want to do business with the US they have a decision to make but it is not forced upon them.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The terrorists on 9/11 were Saudi's, not Iranians. I don't need a list of stuff from the UN to know who the terrorists are and where they come from. Since when do we trust unelected officials from the UN on anything anyways? Saudi Arabia is also on the UN Human Rights Council, even though they treat their women as 2nd class citizens, so no thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thov420

The terrorists on 9/11 were Saudi's, not Iranians. I don't need a list of stuff from the UN to know who the terrorists are and where they come from. Since when do we trust unelected officials from the UN on anything anyways? Saudi Arabia is also on the UN Human Rights Council, even though they treat their women as 2nd class citizens, so no thanks.

Bin Laden was a Saudi . Yet , he was tossed out on his hind quarters long before.
It is not my call which countries or groups are on the terrorist list , rather the UN and the nations involved .
I do not believe the UN and others do not base being a terrorist country on the way women are treated. Which is a part of Mid-East culture.
That is not the basis.
I hope you do not believe that either.
Iran was head of the UN Human Rights Council for a while.
Are you saying that compared to the Saudis , the Iranians are angels ?
Seems to be so.
I state facts
Iran is a terrorist country
It is not a matter of one's opinion

edit on 4/23/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Don't put words in my mouth. I clearly stated SA is also a contender for the largest supporter of terrorism in that area, meaning as well as Iran. I never mentioned Bin Laden, I said the terrorists on 9/11. Meaning the actual guys who hijacked those planes.

Are you trying to say the only country in the Middle East that supports terrorists is Iran? I doubt that's what you mean but "seems to be so".

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
isnt the straight in international water though? if so just burn Irans Navy and air force to cinders if they try it.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap
dude, there are at least a dozen threads on ATS spanning a decade and more with Iran's threats to shut down the straight of Hormuz. They are outlasted only by Benjamin Netanyahu's 28 years of claims, about every two to three years at the Knesset or US Congress, of Iran being less than five years away from having nukes. If we ever just took their word for it, Iran would have been a nuclear power in 1996 and the Straight of Hormuz would have been shut down in the eighties.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Straits of Hormuz

So, where is that located?..maybe the U.S.should just stay the F out of it.

Oh, and I love your post regarding the biggest supporters of terrorism, you do know that is the Saudi's..of course you do!! You really think the UN is credible..in any damn way?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The ships sabotage in the Gulf of Oman that took place just a few days ago, is the handywork of EU colonialists, in an attempt to foment tensions in the area and get the US into heightened tensions with Iran.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
How many more thousand of times must we endure the inane Iranians ridiculously threaten the world over the Straits of Hormuz ?
I would hope that their Mullah leadership is not that outrageously stupid.
And they are not
No one is.
They could not have survived early childhood if they were.

Oh FFS, where are the straights again, are they in the U. S?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Too bad the roman's didn't learn from their last defeat.

Amazing how trump has managed to rally his Christian base into wanting more bloodshed...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Straits of Hormuz

So, where is that located?..maybe the U.S.should just stay the F out of it.

Oh, and I love your post regarding the biggest supporters of terrorism, you do know that is the Saudi's..of course you do!! You really think the UN is credible..in any damn way?

Here let me rephrase that, the USA are the biggest terrorists on the planet, it's people have been brainwashed into believing they are the victims...

Sad as it is, it is what it is.

There's a reason they don't teach world history In American schools...

edit on 14-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

is the handywork of EU colonialists, in an attempt to foment tensions in the area and get the US into heightened tensions with Iran.

No , the EU don't want conflict with Iran which is why they along with China and Russia continue to support the Iran nuclear deal.
I think it more likely the attack was sponsored by another player in the region.
edit on 14-5-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I was taught World History.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gothmog
How many more thousand of times must we endure the inane Iranians ridiculously threaten the world over the Straits of Hormuz ?
I would hope that their Mullah leadership is not that outrageously stupid.
And they are not
No one is.
They could not have survived early childhood if they were.

Oh FFS, where are the straights again, are they in the U. S?

What do you mean by "straights" ?
The "straights" are most definitely not in Cali . There , they are more "stoners"
Don't you mean Straits ?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Somebody better tell the EU, to tell their guys to quit having barbecue on the main deck of Oil tanker ships ....

Looks like the "Gunless Economic Superpower" is trying to impress again with its Brusseels burocracy ... or ... is this the Strasbourg week .... I can't remember !

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Iran will deny involvement in the recent bombings.

As a security measure they will impose increased inspections on all vessels traversing the SoH; obtrusive enough to create queues where ships wait days, even weeks, to pass through.

Iran will say this is a safety measure which they have the authority and responsibility to impose.

The US will call those measures a blockade, not a safety measure.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

From a distance it could be mistaken for the Admiral Kuznetsov.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join