It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightening speech by Katie Hopkins about the moslem conquest of London

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Are people just sticking up for her b/c she shines a light on the atrocious crimes of the invader's?

I think it's because she plays into some peoples Chicken Little mentality.

Many of whom use ats as a mouthpiece then go hide back into obscurity .

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Maybe if the US would stop dropping 30,000 bombs per year on 5 predominately Muslim countries in the ME there would not be so many Muslim immigrants or terrorists.

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

That's a dumb argument.

Katie Hopkins is suggesting there is a well funded and organised effort to culturally destroy the West and persecute Christians and Jews. Your argument is that they deserve it because of wars. Such a pathetic argument only lends credence to what Katie Hopkins says because you don't refute it. It's a childish, or actually baby like reaction, to a serious charge.

The better argument is that Katie Hopkins is cherry picking individual opinions from Jews and Christians and generalising based on atrocities carried out by radical islam. She provides no evidence that what she is claiming is pervasive.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Surely you're not saying that western culture is more capable of knowing right from wrong......
That'd be racist, right?

No, I'm not saying that at all, and I think you've already show what racism is.
I may not agree with their beliefs or actions but a terrorist is a freedom fighter to somebody else.
Lots of countries have "messed" in the middle east since recorded time began. America and it's allies are just the last in a big line, and scum like isis were also killing their fellow Muslims when they were trying to create a "caliphate".

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What is Moslem?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What is Moslem?

It is a witch
burn it with fire

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This is a very enlightening speech by Katie Hopkins who is an outspoken opponent of the moslem invader hoard that has taken up residence in London.

Were those the people who chopped off the soldiers head in broad day light?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Surely you're not saying that western culture is more capable of knowing right from wrong......
That'd be racist, right?

No, I'm not saying that at all, and I think you've already show what racism is.
I may not agree with their beliefs or actions but a terrorist is a freedom fighter to somebody else.
Lots of countries have "messed" in the middle east since recorded time began. America and it's allies are just the last in a big line, and scum like isis were also killing their fellow Muslims when they were trying to create a "caliphate".

So then you're not saying what you typed in your original reply?

Got it.

You show your ignorance in more ways than I care to get into.

A terrorist is not a freedom fighter. But I get it, you want to repeat idiotic psuedo-political philosophy.

Want to call me racist again? I expect it from your type.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.wsj.com...

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka—Sri Lankan officials believe an Islamist militant group was behind the Easter morning attacks on churches and luxury hotels that killed at least 290 people and wounded another 500, Health Minister Rajitha Senaratne told reporters.

like these guys?
Seems not so peaceful?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof.
Are people just sticking up for her b/c she shines a light on the atrocious crimes of the invader's?

Sorry my friend but only you can answer that, as the only person supporting her in this thread. Her and Piers Morgan should get married, they'd suit each other well, both over opinionated, outspoken and over-inflated sense of self worth.

People speaking their minds can be a good thing but it all boils down to the quality of what they say, Hopkins is deliberately controversial because it's the only way she can get people to pay her any attention

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You love pigeon holing people to fit into your ignorant look of the world.

"Got it"

A terrorist is not a freedom fighter. But I get it, you want to repeat idiotic psuedo-political philosophy.

Are you American? So the people that fought for Americas independence, are what to you? terrorists or freedom-fighters? it's a point of view, to us British they were terrorists, to early Americans they were patriots, is that pseudo-political enough for you!
You sir are the one showing ignorance here.

edit on 22-4-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have never heard of the person before so I watched the video and I think she makes a lot of good points.

She has a non pc sense of humor and I appreciate that. That humor seems to make trigger a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

the useful idiots of the left will be the first killed by the moslems b/c they are hated the most and are only tolerated because it is in the moslems best interest ONLY UNTIL they have a foothold.

And that will happen mostly in the cities, which, if you factor in MS-13, will turn the cities into near free-fire kill zones. That will be highly entertaining until, of course, it adversely affects the economy.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maybe if the US would stop dropping 30,000 bombs per year on 5 predominately Muslim countries in the ME there would not be so many Muslim immigrants or terrorists.

Another day another L.

You be on par dog.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The better argument is that Katie Hopkins is cherry picking individual opinions from Jews and Christians and generalising based on atrocities carried out by radical islam. She provides no evidence that what she is claiming is pervasive.

Right! The people she interviews are all lying and making stuff up.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: gortex

I think it's because she plays into some peoples Chicken Little mentality.

Many of whom use ats as a mouthpiece then go hide back into obscurity .

This comment coming from the guy who sh*t posts on ATS, hit and runs

oh the delicious irony

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

You always address symptoms and not causes. Do you think there was absolutely NO reason for those bombings? You have to be on some heavy medication or in need of some.

Justifying 200 civilians killed ...pathetic. It's only bad or immoral when muslims kill innocents huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

What justifies 200 civilians killed?
edit on 22-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
While allowing refugees in from war-torn or oppressive countries is a virtuous act, the sad reality is that due to their methodology and ideology, it is very hard to tell who is genuinely good and who just wants to create discord and wreak havoc on the host system.

To let just anyone in is a huge mistake, IMO, and the situation abroad proves my point methinks.
edit on 22-4-2019 by RandomPerson because: Changed a word to the correct word.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This lady is trying to combat Muslim rape gangs.....she is going to get bashed by the libs here.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

It's like being hit repeatedly with a wet noodle. Slightly annoying, but ultimately futile.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join