It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame fire is a harbinger of events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Uranus Taurus transit continues to take us by surprised.

This is only the beginning.

youtu.be...

The revolution begins in France

Notre Dame: house of God, Vatican(hidden power), spirituality, western culture
Fire: death and rebirth, spirituality, illumination (light)
Tower: liberation, rebirth and unforeseen change

Pay attention. There is a heavy Pluto influence it will force change.

Posting from phone if someone could please embed.
edit on 21-4-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My prediction is a revelation of a hidden power structure through events

The church, fire or shining a light on something hidden

Spiritual fire, liberation of a group of people and the revelation of something corrupt

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The reason I know this was a message to us from the God mind or spirit is because no one died

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Bible speaks of this in Revelation chapter 17 verses 16 and 17

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

Please explain more

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Please explain more

In some Christianity religions there Bible teaches talk about the end of false religion is near based on Biblical scriptures that's highlighted in Revelations chapter 17 verses 16 and 17 taken from the KJV of course.

Revelations chapter 17: 16, 17

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

I'm not saying that this is the case that's the scripture is prophesize and but for something historical to become catastrophic in human history this seems kind of suspicious to me. After all more and more people are falling away from religion itself what we are actually seeing now in today's churches.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well most Christian churches are just banks. Most people do not feel any real emotional or spiritual things happening.

Majority of pastors shy away from teaching real things like the new world order and talking about satanic influence over modern power structures and how the banks work and things like they

People can sense it and people seeking reality and truth have taken to the internet and left the churches

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

toysforadults it's not the beginning of the end.

More like the end of the beginning.

We have been on this Earth for millions of years, and we will be millions of years down the line.

Earth changes, Global Warming, Organized religious self-fulfilling prophecy, and even nuclear war will not wipe humanity from the face of the Earth.

But should we keep the head, come together, and unite for the correct reasons and not for the banker's profit and power, we might just get to keep our history and civilization whilst facing the future together rather than apart.
edit on 21-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yes, I believe some things will come to light in the next few years.

As the enlightenment age, we are reaching a massive turning point to humanity, I can feel it.

It can be all of these things you mentioned, but if I had to guess I'd say a suppressed knowledge or something hidden...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Rather then believing this is the beginning of the end I believe we are about to begin witnessing uprisings

Revelations and spiritual fires and growth

They come as shocks and hard times at first but I think they will lead to better times in the future

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yup I could not agree more.

A lot of people know the church is actively hiding true human history and has suppressed this knowledge for millennia

Things are going to come out and in the very near future

Pluto will reveal what's hidden. Over the next 7 years

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What do you make of the Al Aqsa mosque being set on fire at the same time?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Nonsense. Superstition. Of course it's to be expected because religion makes it normal to be delusional.
edit on 22-4-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

What do you make of the Al Aqsa mosque being set on fire at the same time?

It was an electric fire the I suppose. You know, like the other churches in France that burned lately, just a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

my pattern recognition senses are aware that the Christchurch Mosques attacks happened March 15th, only 1 calendar month earlier than the Notre Dame attack (instead of a Lunar Month)

the symbolic Cathedral in Paris... was as Symbolic as the WTC/Pentagon targets were Symbolic or Famous, Iconic structures of Western Civilization -- It is my view that Notre Dame was targeted by the same perps which planned-inspired the 911 operation

thanks for the astrology YT input

however, the attack was evidently planned as the start of a sequence of attacks/reprisal attacks between Islam & Christianity in general...to include frontier locals like Sri Lanka (Buddhist/ Hindi) and NZ instead of Australia... as an intended greater involvement of the world in the Albert Pike conflagration of Jews/Christians/Islam at the global period of Chaos

ETA

PS: Earth Day, do some garden stuff ya'll
edit on nd30155594016122362019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Great idea thanks for reminding us to enjoy Earth Day. Even us conservatives who like to conserve things agree with the greenies on a few things.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Suppose quite a lot in life is delusional, religion simply enables some people to pander to such delusions and call it faith or even the will of God.

It's delusional to go out to work every day, for the rest of your adult life, for what amounts to nothing more than a pittance, only to be told when you turn a certain age, "There" certain age no less, that you are no longer required or productive, thus surplus to requirement, and/or that pension that they promised you has gone the way of the dinosaurs down to mismanagement by the very same people there to protect it.

Don't stop the majority of us facilitation of that delusion now does it?
edit on 22-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What's interesting is I saw another interview of the main architect of an extensive re-fit in the 90's. He said they spent over $2 mill refitting the wiring to bring it up to modern standards with rewiring and trip circuit breakers. No way Notre Dame was accidental.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

25 odd-year-old rewiring or not and the addition of RCB and the like, electrical faults/short circuits still cause fires in buildings nevermind ancient ones.

Considering the age and dryness of the timbers, the sheer combustibility of it all, even the slightest of electrical fires could possibly have been responsible for the place going up, and probably was.

Was there no firewalls/fire retardation/proofing fitted around the internal roofing struts and supports?

Why did they not do that back in the 90s?

Plenty of questions remain to be answered i suppose.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am just going to leave this right here.
Please notice toward the end...

top topics

join