It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Pegasus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Andrew Basiago, a Seattle Washington based Attorney with an unusually interesting story to tell.

I had heard of this guy on and off over the years but never really looked into him at any depth, until today.

A little history:

Andrew D. Basiago, J.D., M.C.R.P. (Dist), M.Phil. (Cantab), 50, the team leader of Project Pegasus and the founder and president of MARS, is an American lawyer, writer, chrononaut, and 21st century visionary. Andy served in Project Pegasus at the dawn of the Time-Space Age and was one of humanity’s early Mars explorers. He is a prominent figure in the Truth Movement leading a campaign to lobby the US government to disclose such truths as the fact that the US has achieved “quantum access” to past and future events and has used time travel to place a secret US presence on Mars.

Joe Rogan totally needs to interview this guy.

Andrew claims that in the late 1960's to early 70's he was a child participant in Project Pegasus , which was the US time-space exploration program at the time of the emergence of time travel in the US defense-technical community.

edit on 20-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well, maybe not everyone can tap into knowledge from other people through a subconscious link, effectively reading people's minds. I guess it may just be the abilities of some people. I assumed everyone could do that.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I can do that.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Have you come across Andrew's Sasquatch yet? It's running around on Mars. He has a picture of it. Unfortunately, it's a rock that is about 2cm tall. That's really all you need to know about Basiago.
edit on 4/20/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That's absurd!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Basiago is pretty well know for his insane stories, not the least of which is he met Obama on Mars. He did run for President so perhaps he is a close confidant of Obama's.

Basiago is smart like a fox IMO. He puts up a simplistic website, which likely costs him very little to keep up and people actually send him $100 for a lifetime membership or $25 I think it is for a year. He gets to be interviewed on C2C, again to sucker more people in.

He also makes the Indigo Child claim to piggyback on that to get more people to send him money.

Of course it is possible he's just another mental case, but I think not. He's likely a student of L. Ron Hubbard's scam which produced massive amounts of money and power for the scammers at the top. I do give him an A for originality. I'm sure he and Obama discuss their days on Mars regularly.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

lol funny. I can actually visualise Obama on Mars, that one sounds totally legit.

As for needing money, not a chance in hades!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The tiny wind worn rock on Mars at the heart of one of his claims. Nuff said ...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

The tiny wind worn rock on Mars at the heart of one of his claims. Nuff said ...

Thanks for posting. That's the Sasquatch.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Hey, he can mess around with that site and get his jollies while making a little beer money on the side. What's not to love. He gave the folks at National Geographic a good belly laugh. He does have comic value.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Michelle Obama's evil clone.

Nah that's just silly

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

lol

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Has anyone corroborated any of his stories, or claimed that they knew he was doing this 'work'?
Just too much baggage with this one.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This article was one of those crazy conspiracy type articles which I never post, I thought it would be interesting to explore why this Man would put this kind of information out there only to dis himself. Makes no sense.

Has he been verifiably stamped as a nut case by the official people as we call them? If not why? If not, could he be telling a half truth?

That's the only reason i'm posting it on this website, because it's a conspiracy site.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Another dp omg

Grr

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

He's likely a student of L. Ron Hubbard's scam which produced massive amounts of money and power for the scammers at the top.

I think you may be right, the Gettysburg time travel incident is close to their home base.

www.strangerdimensions.com...

Great way to learn alternative history though..

edit on 20-4-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I totally missed that, if true.

Anything relating to LRH is a low hit slash miss. That man was certifiably insane.

Is there any proof he was a student of LRon Hubbard? I'll post it if there is.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Funny that you say this. I know a guy that works for McKinstry and said that Basiago was a Scientologist
back in the 90's. The guy I know left Scientology back then, but sadly has gone back to them as of recently but that's another story.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

LRH was a Navy intel insider during World War two.
Worked in the puzzle house with Jack Parsons and Aleister Crowley.
If you want to break the hold the MSM has on your subconscious you will likely find non dualism to be an asset.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm glad I posted this, I had no idea the guy was/is a scientologist. Their God Mr. Thetan should be ashamed of himself.

I used to like Tom Cruise.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join