It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - Any ATSers seen ETs in real-life?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KhurzonBy overly plain I mean they were all dressed the same with tan suits that had padding in them. I think they drugged the kid to carry him off

edit on 1-8-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon
a reply to: Type1338

I was working in the kiosk. he came up and wanted to sell it to me for $60, but I had a drawer full of watches from all the other agents who came the month before the kid arrived. Then when I told him I didnt want to buy it is when the other cars pulled in and a bunch of "over plain" clothed agents get out and surround him and carry him off..

Ok, thanks for that. How did you know it was a time travel device? Genuinely interested in this. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
About 15 years ago, I woke in the middle of the night to see a figure standing beside my bed. I only seen its head but it had what I would describe as the typical alien appearance.

When it realised I was awake, it's eyes widened as if it was surprised to see me conscious. Before I got a chance to react, there was a beam of purple light that filled the room and I was unable to move or scream despite my best efforts. The paralysis lasted about 15 seconds along with a slight ringing in my ears. I jumped out of bed and turned the light on and never slept for the remainder of the night.

For months I debated whether what I experienced was real or a dream but it was too real for me to brush off as a dream. I still get goosebumps thinking of it to this day.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finnmac
For months I debated whether what I experienced was real or a dream but it was too real for me to brush off as a dream. I still get goosebumps thinking of it to this day.

If you look up "sleep paralysis" you'll find a lot of information about the phenomenon, along with debates as to whether or not being in an altered state of consciousness like just makes you hallucinate or whether you're actually seeing some modified version of actual reality you can't see if you're 100% conscious.

I think it's interesting that half-sleep / half-awake state is kind of the same state of consciousness used by remote viewers.
edit on 3-8-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finnmac
About 15 years ago, I woke in the middle of the night to see a figure standing beside my bed. I only seen its head but it had what I would describe as the typical alien appearance.

When it realised I was awake, it's eyes widened as if it was surprised to see me conscious. Before I got a chance to react, there was a beam of purple light that filled the room and I was unable to move or scream despite my best efforts. The paralysis lasted about 15 seconds along with a slight ringing in my ears. I jumped out of bed and turned the light on and never slept for the remainder of the night.

I later met myself from 17 years in the future, and he..er...I/he was wearing the watch. Appearently in his time line he bought the watch.
edit on 3-8-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I wish I could see a real life alien

The closest I got was a couple close encounters one night

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I saw some that were not human at Kirtland Air Force Base in 1987.
Me and my then brother in law went golfing on the Kirtland AFB golf course

Were these the aliens you saw in the gold course?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Also found one in my apartment , Was in my kitchen and I couldn't see it. Was throwing soda bottles on the ground and stuff. Just thought nothing of it till my canine was looking at nothing in the air 30 minutes later and looking at the kitchen, I go look and I see this translucent frog looking EBE peeking around the corner . It was very hard to see and preictally invisible , I had to squint my eyes.
edit on 8/3/2021 by semperfortis because: Removed Cross-Posting Link

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

How tall are those aliens? The videographer was at shore and the craft was way out in the ocean. Even with a crazy zoom these beings are gigantic. Would a human size entity show up like this on a video?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This image was an enhanced close up directly taken from that Turkey UFO footage and shown on a UFO type documentary years ago.

That "enhancement" is, like most enhancements we see on the Internet, the result of the resizing of the image and editing, the original images do not have enough resolution for an enhancement like that.

I was wondering about that and posted about the size of these alien beings. They must be gigantic to get that kind of zoom resolution on video.

But if it’s an “enhancement” all makes sense, but also deeply questions the veracity of the claim.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join