It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Use Your Home Computer to Take Over the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Yes, You - Tired of being a fan of the tired old, and incompetent politicians? Tired of the Old World, often called the New World Order of corruption, power hungry egotists and other riff raff that make your local dumpster diver look like intelligent - The waste produced by 20th Century,
now 21st Century stupidity does indeed succeed in financing the salvage people profiting off of it - Otherwise it's a pure wasteland, a wasteland that makes every other being in this vast Universe question whether the Species Man is an intelligent species?
So today Human we, of a species and race from elsewhere, will offer you your big chance - An opportunity to set you species and history right - a way to the future - Rmember all states of existence are dependent on the future - All other states are only historical images.

So Human, even with your weak and febrile consciousness, you can still make the Quantum Leap into Tomorrow.

Ready Human ?

Your home computer is connected to an internet that encompasses the entire World - correct?

Today we want you, yes you, to reach into the depths of your conscious mind and tell us how you would unify your species, end your decadent historical nightmare, and Jump Start a New Dawn for your species, for the World.

So dear blogger - tell us you have the guts, the courage to change all History - There are several species from different parts of the Galaxy interested in how you react to this challenge.

Tell us Man, what is the law, are you not one of us - Are you not Gods ???

- AlienView

NOTE: Winner of this challenge will receive complete technical and financial support - Your victory over the old historical paradigm will be assured!
edit on 19-4-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Very easy, since you offered financial support. No need a computer.

I'd exempt from taxes to each person who elects me as supreme leader.

I know everybody will say yes even without reviewing my T&Cs, like prima nocta and mandatory Sunday's work in my gold mines.
edit on 19-4-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

CTRL + ALT + DELETE

End Task

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Who says I havent already ?
Hmmm

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

which one?
the whole universe?
the multiverse???

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Create a virus like Stuxnet and infect google,facebook,and twitter servers and fry them.

And peace would be a reality.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Create a virus like Stuxnet and infect google,facebook,and twitter servers and fry them.

And peace would be a reality.

Far worse than that.

Have you noticed how people's responses on forums like this are getting less and less intelligent?
- More dumb responses than smart ones/

A few years ago a hypothetical proposition such as I presented here, would have lead to a bunch of creative
responses - And now ???

My theory is 'they' already have a kind of malware you can not detect - But when you use your computer, or
smartphone, it does something to you brain and makes you dumb - subconsciously affects your brain
- the're using your computer with the internet to dumb you down and control you!!!

Get smart.......

- AlienView

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't know but I wish I could.

If you manage it, teach me.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ronaldo27
I don't know but I wish I could.

If you manage it, teach me.

Glad you asked. It's done something like this.

First you must harmonize the discordance that has been causing much historical strife which is still
setting Human History backwards.

This requires the right type of music - You need one or more theme songs
for the dawning of the new
fantasy/science fiction World that the New World leader will leed the World into.

So let's begin here:

Tears For Fears - "Everybody Wants To Rule The World"

And then again........

LORDE - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

And of course no New World would be complete without a theme, such as.....

2001: A Space Odyssey Theme Song

You see the New World Leader must leed the World into a mythical future that surpasses
all of History and opens the gates to a future that leeds to.......The........Its better than that !!!!

READY

- AlienView
"New World Leader"

June 8, 2019

edit on 8-6-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join