It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: John McCain is a Bush Whore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You nailed it bout time. I thought it was just me. My wife asked me the other day, "how can you go from loving him to calling him a lap-dog in just two months?" Hope everyone's watching him closely. He must have realized he's too old to ever be president, so look for him to start banking Republican debts to launch him into a near-future, corporate billionairs club, like Carlyle group or Halliburton.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Yeah it will be Bush again, he's gonna pull a roosevelt on us! I think this is very very interesting!

Care to elaborate? I am very interested in how you think a constitutional amendment will be quashed. Oh, and said amendment did not exist until after Roosevelt died. What you are claiming will happen is nothing short of impossible, so why even post it?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
if they did amend the Constitution for that reason, the troops will be saluting President Bill Clinton...and deep down I believe the Republicans now that. Bill Clinton is the true celebrity of the Oval Office.

Anywho, yes McCain is being a big time whore. Why? It is all speculation. It could be that he is indeed a good soldier. After all, you are taught to follow in the military. I cannot imagine him having done anything sinister enough to keep his butt black mailed. Maybe he has just given up. I can't think of anything else...but this is sad. I used to think he stood for something...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
I am totaly apalled and insulted and think this is against everything here at ATS. Using that kind of language is awful and cannot be tolerated. Please address this situation at once. I cannot belive this. John McCain is a great person. He is someone everyone must respect. Please change the topic of your post immediately.

sincerely,

imjustjoking

Sorry I agree with the OP. The Agent Orange has gotten to McCains head. I dont care if he was a war hero. He betrayed the country in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I use to think he was the answer for the Republican party. (Does not like Goverment Spending). Now I'm not sure. He hates Bush and use to speak out about his polcies all the time. Now hes just another yes man. (Dont rock the boat, just agree and shut up.)

Its sad, we will have another terrible election I feel. Turd Sandwich Vs A Dusch.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Snowman9]

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Snowman9]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
McCain seems like one of the few smart politicians out there. Although I think he definitely feels like he has to side against his party-I've always admired his courage for thinking outside the box.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm a Republican, and I have no use for John McCain, the guy is nuts. I really wish he would just officially name himself a Democrat and be done with it.

His latest disloyalty to the Republicans is considering ignoring the Constitution and voting against up or down votes for judges.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
McCain is part of the schetzophrenic set. Maybe some medication...
Talk about a fence sitting man of the evening....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join