It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does no one care that the ISIS caliphate was destroyed?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

People seem to forget the fact that Iraq refused to sign a status of forces agreement with us and made it very clear we were NOT wanted in the country any longer. I for one do NOT want our troops subjected to the whims of the Iraqi justice system if the # hit the fan.

True, but we are there today without one, and we are in Syria without one. With the US leaving Iraq as we did was not good, so you can yeah Obama all you want...lol

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tartuffe

I'm not into celebrating a piss poor job.

IS are still in Libya btw.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

Because Trump is President. It would make him look good, we can’t have that.

Plus we know the Democrats can't remember anything farther back than 2 years so they will not remember that Obama, out of the blue, pulled out of Iraq creating the vacuum for ISIS to take a firm hold, and did they. That hold created true atrocities not seen since medieval times...

Yeah! Obama!

Yep
So fast they were ordered to leave all equipment , thus arming IS with some nice equipment.
Which is against military regulations

They were flown back to the US on commercial airlines

Yet , Barry had left enough there , way past Bush's end date

That's Obama's fault?

I always figured the US MIC just liked to make more weapons, they left a lot of toys laying around in Vietnam too...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

Because Trump is President. It would make him look good, we can’t have that.

Plus we know the Democrats can't remember anything farther back than 2 years so they will not remember that Obama, out of the blue, pulled out of Iraq creating the vacuum for ISIS to take a firm hold, and did they. That hold created true atrocities not seen since medieval times...

Yeah! Obama!

Yep
So fast they were ordered to leave all equipment , thus arming IS with some nice equipment.

They were flown back to the US on commercial airlines

Yet , Barry had left enough there , way past Bush's end date

That's Obama's fault?

I always figured the US MIC just liked to make more weapons, they left a lot of toys laying around in Vietnam too...

Who was Commander in Chief ?
You do understand Commander in Chief , yes ?
Who ordered the withdrawal (partial) ?
So , yes
Obama's fault

You figured wrong
Take some math classes.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Let's not forget that Turkey is now training soldiers at a base in Mogadishu for the Somali nationL armed forces, also referred to as snaf. They have also signed an agreement with sudan for a dual use naval port. Their influence in the underdeveloped Islamic world should be a concern, as it is these populations where fanatics are easier to recruit from. And who knows what kind of Muslim brotherhood indoctrination is being included with this training.

I am glad a general earlier this month mentioned the end of Turkey in NATO if they accept delivery of the s-400 as system. Let's hope they follow through.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
Of course IS is I. Libya. They are Conviniently located every where that empires and military powers collide. France, Saudis, Russia, Egypt and uae are backing haftar and the lna while turkey, Qatar, italy the UK and USA back the GNA. Funny thing this ww3 is. Where different NATO allies interests collide (Turkey in Syria and Libya And Italy and France in Libya as well). It's kind of funny though, because in Syria turkey and France back two separate factions with USA and UK support aligned with France, while in Libya turkey And France also back different sides with the US and UK backing the turkey side.

And Russia playing devil's advocate in both locations.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Because the ISIS caliphate was not actually destroyed. Right now , in fact, they are serving the interests of EU colonialist countries of Portugal, Italy, France and Spain. Islamist fighters are orchestrating absolute chaos in Mozambique under the order of Macron, Mattarella and other fantastic EU colonialist govts.
I guess EUrope is now really committed to the destruction of Africa ... that's the only way they can get their cultural substitution accellerated ...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join