It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Shout Allahu Akbar Celebrate Notre Dame Cathedral Burning Still think all just Refugees

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My initial reaction was the audio seems dubbed

Looking at the videos author makes me more suspicious

I am glad to see other posters have already printed this out

What is sad is that some people will still watch only the op and assume this is proof that Muslims were cheering the fire

We should all strive to want to see more than just this flimsy proof before spouting off against people

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well it looks as if the video is being scrubbed So what does that tell you?? and it doesn't matter what i think you will make up all your own minds on wether the video was edited but i think when you look for videos in the coming days on say- live leak and even you tube and can only find official MSM approved clips you may understand why i posted this so hastily.....

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

""Allegedly"" celebrated.

The sound is a wee be spurious.

Let's just say a further study of whoever posted this video is required.

Before we start with the Muslim hatred and blame might be an idea.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Idk, I think you secretly like Billy Joel.

Every new member introduction thread I see from now on I'm gonna be like-

"Hey! Welcome to ats! We have all sorts of cool members, experts and fans. Take Lysergic for example, biggest Billy Joel fan you'll ever meet. If you play him ten seconds of a live Billy Joel video from YouTube, he can tell you where the concert was... If you like Billy Joel, you should totally bring it up to him, he'd be elated".

I know you won't care if I do that, I just can't wait to read when a new member brings it up to you and thinks you're the "Billy Joel guy".

lulz 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Numerology, or any belief in the divine or mystical relationships, could also be considered quite the jest.

How can you JEST numbers?!?

Do you THINK things just HAPPEN? That THINGS don't have RELATIONSHIPS to NUMBERS?!?

(post by Swills removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Idk, I think you secretly like Billy Joel.

Every new member introduction thread I see from now on I'm gonna be like-

"Hey! Welcome to ats! We have all sorts of cool members, experts and fans. Take Lysergic for example, biggest Billy Joel fan you'll ever meet. If you play him ten seconds of a live Billy Joel video from YouTube, he can tell you where the concert was... If you like Billy Joel, you should totally bring it up to him, he'd be elated".

I know you won't care if I do that, I just can't wait to read when a new member brings it up to you and thinks you're the "Billy Joel guy".

lulz 🤣🤣🤣🤣

you haven't a hair on your ass, unless you make that your new signature.

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't think Cathedrals burning down in this day of age has anything to do with events that transpired 100s of years ago. LoL

Numerology is up there with astrology and similar divinatory arts.

For all intent and purpose at this scale, in this macro verse, cause and effect are the reason things do indeed just happen.

edit on 15-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

That group is just mad because their religion is not delivering what they want, which is prosperity and internal peace.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Thought you only liked exclusively 1980s Billy Joel?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Not sure if this one is real or not BUT when you think about muslim mentality and brainwashing by religious doctorines, i would say this is totally possible and natural reaction considering how they are raised since childhood.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Aye coz it's just the Muslims that share that particular proclivity. LoL

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Not sure if this one is real or not BUT when you think about muslim mentality and brainwashing by religious doctorines, i would say this is totally possible and natural reaction considering how they are raised since childhood.

just muslims huh?

no brainwashing going on in any of the other organized cancers?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Haha, my jest slipped past you. I knew the numerology in yours was intentional as the caps and tone in mine were 😉

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Goal!

Hat and a balloon ma Man.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Keep an eye on the introductions👁️‍🗨️

Plus I don't need to make a signature to prove to you I have hair on my ass 🙄

If I wanted to do that I'd stop shaving it.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Same consciousness that is tearing down Buddist Temples and statues, architectural excellence of this generation of humanity. I guess the plan is to leave no evidence of our existence.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

almost spilled my bourbon.....almost.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I do not think that Muslims are the only ones joyfully watching the Catholic Cathedral burn...I see it more as our shared history much like the Egyptian Pyramids and such, rather than a religious icon.

A wealth of history can be found within the walls of the Cathedral, here is one site that gives a short read and one astounding picture of its once great glory:
notredamecathedralparis.com...
edit on pm430pmMon, 15 Apr 2019 17:56:54 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join