It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame on fire in Paris

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

LOL...imagine them pawning some artifacts to get liquid cash...
who could afford to buy them?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RMFX1

Fixed in the edit before you even posted, but my bad. LoL

Small phone screen, auto correct, my Dyslexia take your pick.

But my sentiment remains the same.

Let the Vatican and insurance companies foot the bill.

The people are after all on their arse already.

Sorry dude I just thought it was funny.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Imagine if it has to be demolished following assessments for structural damage. Oooof.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Mass taking place and no construction at that time.

Mr. Heitz said most people had been evacuated before the fire was found because a Mass had started in the cathedral. Not long after the doors were shut, witnesses said, smoke could be seen rising from the spire. Video showed that scaffolding around the base of the spire, part of extensive renovations that were underway, was one of the first places to visibly catch fire.

There's is the possibility that Ambers travelled to the tower quickly as it being under the roof and Spire... hence 2 tires at once. And not ruling out electrical if there were any lines up there...

***MODS PLEASE FIX MY LINK***
As to not direct link please

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 16-4-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It was buddy.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

originally posted by: RMFX1
It was reported that there was no one there. I suppose that they would still want to interview them seeing as they were working on the roof, apparently where the fire started wether they had left fir the day or not.

my question is who called the firemen at 6.20pm when they could not find the fire. If i see a fire and call the firemen i would tell them the location...

I don't know. I didnt see that reported.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Lets give it a chance to get a foot hold first.
LOL
I'm pretty sure the only true unify-er for the human race would be a non human threat like an extraterrestrial.
Culturally we are so disparate only our very survival as a race could unite us under one banner.
But events like this can be temporarily uniting as in the days following 911 when every home was flying an American flag.
It often brings out the best in humans when they have to deal with tragedy or mend a broken heart together.

link   
'No work going on at the time'....could mean a whole variety of plausible things. It could mean they were done for the day in that area and had gone home, or it could mean they hadn't worked in the areas where the fires started for weeks. Heck, it could just mean there was a shift change taking place. I suspect this will be clarified shortly.

I'm not too sure I'd get too worked up over this until there is more clarity.

If it turns out there had been no work going on in the area for a considerable time, then I would say there might be cause for concern.

link   

Just a thought....

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nice auction to attend, all the same, that may be somewhat illuminating in many a manner.

Anyway, that lot has plenty of liquid everything at there disposal nevermind cash monies. LoL

Most of the artworks, architecture, and stained glass panelling is possibly beyond repair anyway.

Such a loss really.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Personally, I'm very suspicious about this fire. I suspect a state sponsored terrorism event.

I think the shooting at Strasbourg around Christmas was also an example of state sponsored terrorism involving a patsy. Macron's austerity policies have riled up the "gilets jaunes" and created real trouble in France. It is possible that the French government has decided to restore order in the modern way by creating a "rally 'round" effect using terrorism, rather than just bringing out the troops and opening fire on protesters as Napoleon would have done.

It will take a lot to convince me that this fire was accidental.
edit on 16-4-2019 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right! To soon as the whole story isn't up yet..

Per linked article above..

A second alarm was triggered at 6:43 p.m., and a fire was found under the roof in a network of wooden beams, many dating from the Middle Ages, that is nicknamed “the forest.” Mr. Heitz said that investigators were working off the hypothesis that the fire was an accident.

Now we to know if there was equipment up there.. wires, welder. And how long it's been since construction workers were there.

edit on 16-4-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: djz3ro

It has already been ruled an accident.

She said, ignoring the reality that they would never admit it if it was an attack by Muslims.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

I agree. I also heard early on that it was a worker error.
Like I said it will take some time before we have an answer.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Where does that data come from? Do you have access to the call records for the fire department?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Can you imagine well all banded together and tried to raise the capital to end world poverty instead?

Sure... you'd end up wiping out the wealth of everyone, and feed the poor for a day or two...

Good idea!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

It could still happen.
Now would be a good time to test that prayer theory.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

came from Rémy Heitz

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Next item Newtons personal diary where he speculates the concept of gravity and we begin the bidding at 10 million euro...

Holland bids ten can I get twenty? twenty? twenty from Sweden going at twenty no thirty ... thirty million from the USA

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Bingo, it doesn't matter how it was started (although it does) but it matters how it is used.

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join