It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious case of the mysterious mystery potatoes mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Follow the money DB. This is clearly a viral marketing ploy. Just a few bowls of spuds placed randomly in one neighborhood and the whole country is focused on potatoes. The next time they walk into their favorite store, they will be unable to control the urge to buy potatoes, except for perhaps Ketsuko. This is genius at work.

a reply to: ketsuko

You have clearly never tasted a french fry, a tater tot, hash browns or home fries. How sad
Life can be cruel to some. Were you attacked by a potato wielding thug as a child? Never had a potato pancake made from left over mashed potatoes either?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

^ He's not wrong ya know.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
any samples for overseas?

infuse with a blend of dijon and colemans.

a tablespoon of each carefully swirled together and introduced to welsh salted butter.

a mash banquet on any mountainside.

f

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
M'kay, I thought I'd seen all the weird stuff possible on the internet today, but I see I was horribly incorrect o.O

Are we SURE it wasn't Gunther? Are we sure, DB? A lifetime in your decrepit basement takes its toll on the slaves' sanity...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Gunther has an airtight alibi.

He was scraping my bunions at the time.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Um..slow down the horse a bit... these "spuds" were found in Styrofoam bowls....this has now become super serious!!!

Residents of one town are baffled after Styrofoam bowls...

Everyone knows that Styrofoam is NOT biodegradable!!

Styrofoam is not biodegradable and cannot be recycled, which means that Styrofoam cups contribute to landfill trash ...

Nope..this has got to stop now....catch the bastard before it's too late!! It could be a female, but, I don't think so. We'd never bring a "dish to pass" in a Styrofoam container....always in a reusable Tupperware type bowl.

blend

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Gunther has an airtight alibi.

He was scraping my bunions at the time.

At least he was scraping bunions, and not popping butt pimples this time. The things you put that poor deformed bastard through. Sloth from The Goonies lived like a king by comparison < shudders >
edit on 4/14/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I cannot abide French fries when they have been frozen first. Something about freezing a potato changes its flavor when you cook it. I don't like tater tots. Hash browns are occasionally OK, but I'm not fond of them usually. Home fries well seasoned and baked are pretty good if they aren't those crappy pre-frozen things.

Skillet potatoes are awesome. Baked potatoes are awesome. Twice-baked potatoes are awesome. Using leftover mashed ones as a thickening agent in some soups is perfectly acceptable.

Raw potatoes are good too.

Hmmm, occurs to me that I like sweet potato fries too.

It's easy to see why I have been safe from the fast food scourge given that I despise almost all hamburgers too.

edit on 14-4-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy The violence used to be confined to the kitchen the hiss of the potato, the mashed potato,the beaten eggs,the whipped cream- no more - Maybe the recipients are pushovers.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Exactly, and it's well known that mashed potato is a badger's preferred food.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Don't forget the grits! I was raised on grits and gravy.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

You would rather be in DB's basement than Augustus' basement.
I haven't forgotten about the CDC warning issued when I tried
finding out what happened to my spy drone.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Blaine91555

Skillet potatoes are awesome. Baked potatoes are awesome. Twice-baked potatoes are awesome. Using leftover mashed ones as a thickening agent in some soups is perfectly acceptable.

Raw potatoes are good too.

There is hope for you then!!! You had me worried.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ummm...

Hmmm...?

Maybe they were playing the home version of Impractical Jokers and they misunderstood the, or made up their own, rules...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join