It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"some people did something" and it affected civil liberties

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Not my fault the individual cannot practice proper communication skills on a site where individuals total debate items like the earth is flat and nukes at the WTC.

And people very seriously believe in the fantasy of nukes.

Sorry I am very serious about charlatans using the murders of 9/11 to push conspiracy fantasies for books sales, notoriety, and a bit of fame. Yes, the sorry part is sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Ok?

One, to think there are no spies in the USA would be totally ignorant.

Two, please cite the actual names of those claiming the young Jews were celebrating. Vs being distraught. Vs just casting innueno on Jewish individuals out of hate.

Three, how many people actually caught the attack on video and in photographs on 9/11? Were they all in on it?

Four, cite the actual names who claimed the Jewish men supposedly pre setup heir video equipment. And it takes what, a minute to set up a tripod and a video camera?

Five, how is “dancing Jews” evidence of planted charges at the WTC? It’s not. Only in the world of the truth movement is the innuendo of unnamed sources interpreting the individuals body language, and video taping an event like scores of other people, “hard evidence” of planted pyrotechnics at the WTC.

edit on 14-4-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 14-4-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Frankly, there is very good reason to think 9/11 would have never happened in the first place if religious people (in general) weren't so damned crazy. All of them. How can people not see that this is the actual problem?

There is very good reason to believe the world would be a safer place if it wasn’t for murderous psychopaths? Or counties willing to start wars to spread a political ideology, control resources, or control trade routes? Or it’s human trafficking and the drug trade causing all the trouble?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Not my fault the individual cannot practice proper communication skills...

My communication skills are impeccable, not my fault you thought I was being serious about the holographic nano-thermite planes on the first page. Obvious satire was obvious.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

All I'm sayin'

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Maybe she was implying that she doesn’t buy the official story either...?

That's what I got. She seems to know, like the rest of us, that it was holographic nano-thermite planes that flew into the towers.

The sad thing is, that is exactly how conspiracists post. Just saying...

If you are are closet member of the truth movement, it ok. The other conspiracists can read the innuendo. They can fill in the lines.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ok?

One, to think there are no spies in the USA would be totally ignorant.

Two, please cite the actual names of those claiming the young Jews were celebrating. Vs being distraught. Vs just casting innueno on Jewish individuals out of hate.
Be
Three, how many people actually caught the attack on video and in photographs on 9/11? Were they all in on it?

Four, cite the actual names who claimed the Jewish men supposedly pre setup heir video equipment. And it takes what, a minute to set up a tripod and a video camera?

Five, how is “dancing Jews” evidence of planted charges at the WTC? It’s not. Only in the world of the truth movement is the innuendo of unnamed sources interpreting the individuals body language, and video taping an event like scores of other people, “hard evidence” of planted pyrotechnics at the WTC.

All these questions off the back of me supplying a link to the story of the celebrating Jews?

1. First off, please quote where I said there were no spies in America.

2. Ha ha ha where would I get the names of these people from? Why would I know that?

3. I can't tell you how many people caught the attacks on film and nobody could so why ask? Why would I (or anyone for that matter) believe all the people who filmed the attacks were in on it? Did I give you that impression? If so I'd suggest you improve your reading comprehension!

4. Asking for more names I couldn't possibly know, this is getting silly now!

5. Please quote where I said dancing Jews was proof of planted explosives?

9/11 clearly wasn't the event the OS alludes to, that much at least is clear, all I did was link some evidence of the dancing Jews, as I remember reading the news article at the time, the rest of your rant wa just you putting words in my mouth. You even went a far assuming I believe there was planted explosives and you know what they say about assuming...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Maybe she was implying that she doesn’t buy the official story either...?

That's what I got. She seems to know, like the rest of us, that it was holographic nano-thermite planes that flew into the towers.

If you are are closet member of the truth movement, it ok. The other conspiracists can read the innuendo. They can fill in the lines.

The sad thing is you think this is how conspiracists post. Just saying...

Holographic Thermite Planes? I think you've had a critical thinking failure.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Ha ha ha where would I get the names of these people from? Why would I know that?

So you have accounts that cannot be verified, based only on innuendo?

. I can't tell you how many people caught the attacks on film and nobody could so why ask? Why would I (or anyone for that matter) believe all the people who filmed the attacks were in on it? Did I give you that impression? If so I'd suggest you improve your reading comprehension!

Part of the dancing jew myth is the young Jewish men were set up to film the events. Name the witnesses. Or just more innuendo from unamed sources.

Asking for more names I couldn't possibly know, this is getting silly now!

More innuendo from unnamed sources? With you having no interest with what was actually witnessed, and by who.

Please quote where I said dancing Jews was proof of planted explosives?

I referenced that an individual who has repeatedly referenced WTC Nukes uses dancing Jews as evidence of an inside job. You chimed in with quotes from an article which were out of context referencing innuendo by unnamed witnesses with no verification. Again, part of the myth of the dancing Jews was the young men had cameras setup before the jet impacts.

Question directly at you, what would the dancing Jews be evidence of?
edit on 14-4-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

9/11 clearly wasn't the event the OS alludes to, that much at least is clear, all I did was link some evidence of the dancing Jews, as I remember reading the news article at the time, the rest of your rant wa just you putting words in my mouth. You even went a far assuming I believe there was planted explosives and you know what they say about assuming...

Then please quote from previous posts where you have worked to exspose the charlatans of the truth movement.

Again, you are the one who chimed in on my post in reference how an individual claiming dancing Jews as evidence of an inside job of WTC nukes.

What control demolition theory concerning the WTC is credible. Because there is no evidence supporting controlled demolition while the charlatans of the truth movement exploit 9/11 for personal gain.

Again, what exactly is the innuendo by unamed sources of dancing Jews evidence of?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Awww look at that cute wee face.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I don't know any of them who posted something that absurd, it's basically every theory rolled into one.

If you are are closet member of the truth movement, it ok.

I'm not stupid.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

a reply to: ManyMasks

Ironic from the Muslim religion that is one of the biggest oppressors of women and is a very real threat to basic human rights under sharia law.

Please show how the Muslim religion protects women and civil rights that are enjoyed still for the most part in the USA? Unless the democratic party gets their way on free speech, pushing accused people being found guilty with no due process and mere propaganda, the weaponizing of intelligence and mass media against political opponents ....

I see a pattern forming? Authoritarians like to flock together?

You should visit the mainly Christian and Catholic countries to see the devastation those religions have caused and the oppression it has brought.

Where do you think genital mutilation comes from, it isn't Muslim countries, it's mainly Christian.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

personally i think it is done to trigger people and further divide and cause more hate amongst them, create wars all over the world and then move everybody in together and separate them into their groups, then poke the ingroups with the sticks of the outgroups and watch them Fking annihilate each other.

on the plus note, none, secular, agnostic and atheism are grouped as the fastest growing belief system, and it is predicted that religion will be a thing of the past, so that will be one less thing to hate each other for.
link
Christianity (2.1 billion)
Islam (1.3 billion)
Nonreligious (Secular/Agnostic/Atheist) (1.1 billion)
edit on 15-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I don't know any of them who posted something that absurd, it's basically every theory rolled into one.

If you are are closet member of the truth movement, it ok.

I'm not stupid.

Are you saying nobody in the 9/11 forum fights tooth and nail the jets were actually holograms.

Please say you are being sarcastic again.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Are you saying nobody in the 9/11 forum fights tooth and nail the jets were actually holograms.

Whilst also being made of nano-thermite? Yeah, no one says that.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah because the nano Thermite wasn't on the planes, they were tunneled in by the reptilians
Al keep u right

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah because the nano Thermite wasn't on the planes, they were tunneled in by the reptilians
Al keep u right

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join