It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boomerang In Progress - The Traitors Failed In Their Coup and are Now Bracing for PayBack.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sunday, April 14, 2019

The liberal news media (90% of all US media) began attacking candidate Trump in 2016, after he beat 15 Republicans to win the party's nomination.

At the same time, covert spying, entrapment, and leaked-lies against Donald Trump, were activated by President Obama's Intelligence and Law Enforcement agency executives.

Special Counsel Bob Mueller's recently completed his 2-year exhaustive investigation, and determined that President Trump and his family did not break any laws, either before or after the country elected him to office.

Now that the President has been exonerated by the Special Counsel Investigation, a Huge 180-Degree Shift in momentum is taking place.

Here is an Excellent article examining the Earth-shaking "BOOM-erang" that is occurring as we speak:

Against an enormous army of antagonists, political and cultural, academic and judicial, Donald Trump is enjoying some of the best days of his presidency. His power and popularity are expanding.

Meanwhile, Democrats and the left, including the media, have suffered one crushing blow after another. Their recent confidence that Trump was going to be ousted from the Oval Office, is suddenly morphing into a panic, that he could win a second term.

It is becoming apparent that Mueller’s report, as great as it was for Trump, was just the start of a dramatic turnaround in the fortunes of both the president..and his tormentors.

The bookend, at least so far, came last week with Attorney General William Barr’s stunning comment that “spying did occur” on Trump’s 2016 campaign and that he was obligated to review “the conduct of the investigation.”

“Spying on a political campaign is a big deal,” Barr said matter-of-factly.

Barr’s promise touches on the "holy grail" for those who believe there was an outrageous abuse of government power to try to tip the election to Hillary Clinton.. and then to topple Trump.

If Barr keeps his word, the sunlight of transparency soon will shine on the rancid corruption of the Justice Department, the FBI and the intelligence agencies under Barack Obama.
More at: nypost.com...

ALSO, as the tables continue to turn, the public will learn how specific journalists and media executives co-conspired with the coup-plotters.

When that occurs, everyone will understand WHY the news media continues to be so rabid-extreme in their Anti-Trump opinions/spin, and why they almost totally ignore any national/international news that is favorable for the President.

The liberal media knows that its credibility has taken lots of hits already. They know It would be devastating, if the full truth came out. Well, it's coming out in the next 60 days, and there's NOTHING they can do to stop it.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know CNN is considered on of the most anti Trump platforms. The only real introspection after the election where one candidate had a shoe in was parts of the media being honest in Trump getting elected due to the extra coverage given to him.

So now there are two questions IMO as to why they continue the same approach given their admition.

1. They are profiting from it. This one is self explanatory given the motive. But the problem is people insist they are losing viewership which leads us to #2.

2. Their bottom line is effected, and I'll be the first to say they are not the bastion of journalism. So why continue if they have admitted their "folly" yet do not change?

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I hope it is more than a boomerang; more like a nuclear tipped ICBM with multiple warheads and pin point accuracy.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

"Panic" is now the primary emotion driving liberal mainstream media. Everything they've tried, in order to hurt President Trump has made him stronger. And now his administration is about to expose their collusion with the Federal coup-plotters.

They were hoping that the Trump-Russia collusion hoax (aka "The Insurance Policy") would bring down Donald Trump, but instead, it's their collusion with the traitors, that's going to bring them down.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I hope it is more than a boomerang; more like a nuclear tipped ICBM with multiple warheads and pin point accuracy.

"Boomerang" is referring more to the 180-degree shift of investigative momentum. What takes down the deep-state plotters and their MSM co-conspirators, will indeed be devastating.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

The Pence team did their best but Trump won out.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Panic" is now the primary emotion driving liberal mainstream media. Everything they've tried, in order to hurt President Trump has made him stronger.

That or they're making money through their spoils.

Or maybe after admitting they have him so much coverage and claiming they inadvertently helped him get elected, they still have an ulterior motive.

You don't trust them, so why do you trust them in claiming they are representative of the left or against him in any fashion when he in many ways is a product of them?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The Pence team did their best but Trump won out.

Not sure what you mean by that?
In a jungle of animals one must always be alert to its prey.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
But , one has to be very concerned over a cornered prey

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
A Lucy thread...welcome all the Charlie Browns. lol

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 727Sky

"Boomerang" is referring more to the 180-degree shift of investigative momentum. What takes down the deep-state plotters and their MSM co-conspirators, will indeed be devastating.

I know at times I seem to be rather stupid but I do have a gift (sometimes) of seeing past a first action and the end result.. If the boomerang investigation is carried out in a blind justice way (not to big to jail) then the landscape of the coup plotters will be so devastated that they will wish they had been taken out at the first strike instead of looking out from behind bars for the rest of their lives...

We used to hang and shoot people (firing squad) for treason.. Maybe those were the good ole days after all.. it would darn sure make those who dare, think twice or at least cover their tracks better, for this whole Russiagate thing, has been ran by a bunch of stupid kids IMO.. Now it is time to come inside and meet the grown ups who are not smiling.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Let's not forget though, they're champions at going double down on their never ending stupidity. I'm sure they'll get taken out by the same boomerang a few times, they never seem to learn the first or even second or third time. The redundancy from people like Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, etc....has become just silly. I wouldn't expect any finality any time soon, although, it would be nice wouldn't it? Right when you think they've gone away......

For instance.

A top aide to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign -- now leading a liberal “dark money” group -- is backing a student effort at George Mason University to get Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh fired from teaching a summer course over misconduct allegations.

A student group calling itself “Mason For Survivors” began circulating a petition last month, so far attracting nearly 5,000 signatures, urging to “terminate AND void ALL contracts and affiliation with Brett Kavanaugh at George Mason University” on the grounds that the justice was accused of misconduct.

www.foxnews.com...

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1

Has the thought crossed your mind that maybe you are the one that will have the ball pulled away as you try to kick it?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: fallen1

Has the thought crossed your mind that maybe you are the one that will have the ball pulled away as you try to kick it?

He already did!

That's what we have just all witnesses. The left went to kick the Mueller ball, only to find nothing there. They took an empty kick and are upside down right now, getting ready to fall on their heads

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

At the same time, covert spying, entrapment, and leaked-lies against Donald Trump, were activated by President Obama's Intelligence and Law Enforcement agency executives.

It would be great if you could... you know.... prove any of that bs.

No?

Yeah didn't think so.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Panic?

That must just be the way it's being portrayed on Fox because it sure isn't the way it is in reality.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No Ms Silly, we must have a 2 year special consel investigating any damn thing they want to show this did not happen, like they did for Presdent Trump, with even less evidence.

or did you forget what you said?

"where there is smoke, there is usually fire"
edit on 14-4-2019 by thedigirati because: I r speel gud

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

We keep waiting...
I make the finger sandwiches and punch but the party never happens.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Has the fire department declared the area safe?

I don't think not exonerated means what you guys seem to think it means.

Still counting eggs instead of waiting to see what hatches.

That's okay. I have lots of patients.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Oh and I am Sillyolme not Ms Silly. Thank you.
The screen name has meaning and again its not what you think.
So use my name and dont make up nick names again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join