It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Book case files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone knows of a website that I can find specific case files from Project Blue Book?

Ive tried getting in touch with the owner of the website; The Black Vault, but haven’t received a reply as of yet.

I’m looking for witness testimony, times, headings, site investigation...etc.
I’m Not looking for just a a case disposition and a brief explanation of the event.

I want a full break down of the sighting.

One of the cases I’m specifically looking for all the details, took place on August 25, 1951 in Albuquerque N.M.

If any of you fine folks happen to know of a website that could provide that for me, I would greatly appreciate being pointed in that direction.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Archive, Project Blue Book

Took me all of 2 minutes using Duck Duck Go.

It has a year to year filter...

Have fun...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Thanks, I’ll check it out now.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Yes!
This is exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you very much!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

You are very welcome! Have a great night!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Found a long list of all the Blue Book "unknowns" which are quite interesting. Mostly seem like military and airline personnel sighting reports. Appears they begin in 1947.

Blue Book Unknowns

edit on 13-4-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Found a long list of all the Blue Book "unknowns" which are quite interesting. Mostly seem like military and airline personnel sighting reports. Appears they begin in 1947.

Blue Book Unknowns

Indeed, HUNDREDS of reports - made by credible observers - couldn’t be explained after “investigation” by “Project Blue Book”. More a public relations operation than a true fact-finding mission, the group grabbed on to ANY explanation - no matter how at-odds with the particulars of the case - to try to deflect attention from some seriously strange yet highly credible reports over the years.

edit on 13-4-2019 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Interesting synopsis:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Something or other just occurred allegedly. Not sure what this video shows, but if I saw it going over my back yard, I'd probably be a little concerned.

From another angle:

edit on 14-4-2019 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

Aaaaaand a third. Some kind of re-entry?:

edit on 14-4-2019 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

Flairs, hate to burst your bubble.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Here are several links you might enjoy checking out: LINK 1, LINK 2, LINK 3

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

Indeed, HUNDREDS of reports - made by credible observers - couldn’t be explained after “investigation” by “Project Blue Book”. More a public relations operation than a true fact-finding mission, the group grabbed on to ANY explanation - no matter how at-odds with the particulars of the case - to try to deflect attention from some seriously strange yet highly credible reports over the years.

Well said Biff.

"As a result of several trips to project Bluebook,I´ve had an opportunity to examine quite carefully and in detail the types of reports that are made by Bluebook personnel.In most cases,I have found that theres almost no correlation between so-called "evaluations and explanations" that are made by Bluebook and the facts of the case...
There are hundreds of good cases in the Air Force files that should have led to top-level scientific scrutiny of this problem,years ago,yet these cases have been swept under the rug in a most disturbing way by Project Bluebook investigators and their consultants."

Dr James McDonald -Senior physicist at the Institute for Atmospheric Physics and professor in the Department of Meteorology at the University of Arizona

a reply to: Macenroe82

www.fold3.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
...“Project Blue Book”. More a public relations operation than a true fact-finding mission, the group grabbed on to ANY explanation - no matter how at-odds with the particulars of the case...

Exactly. There are "solved" Blue Book cases where a certain planet is listed as the cause of that sighting, when that planet wasn't even above the horizon at the time. Blue Book's desperation to list an explanation, any explanation, was especially evident while the project was under Hector Quintanilla's leadership.

There are many more 'UFOs' in those Blue Book files than the official 701 unknowns. Brad Sparks, for example, puts the number of unknowns at closer to 1700. Here is a link to his pdf list of those 1700 from cufos.org.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Another informative and well-sourced post from karl12. I guess some things never change!

Good to see you're still here fighting the good fight after all these years, Karl. I don't know how you do it so consistently -- I'm one of those who has to take periodic breaks from the topic -- but I'm glad you do.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TeaAndStrumpets

Blue Book's desperation to list an explanation, any explanation, was especially evident while the project was under Hector Quintanilla's leadership.

Good to see you my friend and appreciate the post (still at it
) -couldn't agree more about Quintanilla's contrived 'force fit' explanations and the group's active agenda of reducing the number of 'hot reports' and statistical unknowns at any cost - according to Hynek, Major Quintanilla (and his subordinate Sgt Moody) even went back through the old Bluebook files and 're-edited' many of the evaluations (link) - and this is the project sold to the American public as 'a systematic study of unidentified flying objects' with a view to 'scientifically analyze UFO-related data' - it really would make a great black comedy (if it wasn't such a pseudo-scientific tragedy).

Don't know if you've been keeping up with Dolan's work but he's been putting out some great videos about Bluebook and Condon (didn't realise Low was an intelligence asset) - also some good ones dealing with the research of McDonald, Ruppelt etc..

originally posted by: TeaAndStrumpets

There are many more 'UFOs' in those Blue Book files than the official 701 unknowns. Brad Sparks, for example, puts the number of unknowns at closer to 1700. Here is a link to his pdf list of those 1700 from cufos.org.

Great link

"Much more disturbing are the indications from my limited review of BB cases that there may be as many as possibly 4,000 Unexplained UFO cases miscategorized as IFO's in the BB files. McDonald similarly stated in 1968 at his CASI lecture that from his review of BB cases he estimated that 30-40% of 12,000 cases were Unexplained, or about 3,600 to 4,800. These are mostly military cases and many involve radar".

edit on 16-4-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Good recent interview with JGJ here mate in which he discusses Bluebook and demonstrates how the US Gov lies to the public about the UFO subject - also brought up are handwritten pages of daylight foo fighter sightings by WW2 pilots (see 57:05).

top topics

join