It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bastards, they just had to do it!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I could see most old men, stuck in their old man ways, not enjoying it.

why you being sexist and ageist?

#AllSexandAgeMatter

edit on 30430America/ChicagoSat, 13 Apr 2019 21:30:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I got rid of tv and cable several years ago because everything was just getting worse. Since then I have downloaded a couple of shows on the computer the last ones were The Expanse and Mr Robot. I think Mr Robot is still a show. Every once in a while I will look up TV guide but there isn't anything that makes me want my cable back.

Even movies lack any appeal to me. I was hopeful about star wars but Disney craped over all of that so no more. In fact I am still pissed at Disney for what they have done.

Thank goodness for books.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I got rid of tv and cable several years ago because everything was just getting worse. Since then I have downloaded a couple of shows on the computer the last ones were The Expanse and Mr Robot. I think Mr Robot is still a show. Every once in a while I will look up TV guide but there isn't anything that makes me want my cable back.

Even movies lack any appeal to me. I was hopeful about star wars but Disney craped over all of that so no more. In fact I am still pissed at Disney for what they have done.

Yep im on the same boat cant remember the last time i was excited to watch a movie.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Yep im on the same boat cant remember the last time i was excited to watch a movie.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This is the third reboot of the series.

1985, 2002 and this one.

The 1985 was not to terrible but they just remade some of the older stories if I remember correctly.

I don't even remember the 2002 version.

For some reason I doubt I'll remember this one either.
Get woke, go broke..

the outer limits was better.(both the old and reboot in the 90s)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Disbelief that they even thought the original needed to be remade, it's a poor attempt at making cash, as with most other remakes, haven't watched any of the new and don't intend to either

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
No, because there are too many stories of how difficult it is to cancel CBS All Access once a person signs up. No thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I find it obscene that the called it the twilight zone. They should have called it something like "boring dribble with a dash of liberal stupid and a lousy narrator." It was sooooo bad, I turned it off after 15 minutes and turned on Rod Serling's twilight zone so I could see some actual acting and story lines.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I find it obscene that the called it the twilight zone. They should have called it something like "boring dribble with a dash of liberal stupid and a lousy narrator." It was sooooo bad

It was so bad, especially the narrator that I kept asking myself if I was watching a spoof.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I believe the 85 version had “Shatterday”,written by the late,great Harlan Ellison and starring Bruce Willis.Great episode.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Isn't that the moronic refrain all millennials use LOL it's not that it has SJW messages LOL it's imbecilic has obvious twists or worse shows things that would never happen that way. LOL and they had to work at it making it unwatchable, cause I do like Jordan Peele and most of the prime actors Tracy Morgan, Adam Scott, etc. The acting isn't bad its the writing of each episode. Again we will see generally like Greg Kinnear and he is in an upcoming episode. Guess I got my hopes up after seeing how good Black Mirror is most times...
edit on 14-4-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The outer limits was awesome. I watched the hell out of that when I was a kid, the remake, I watched the original one later as an adult. That was the one that got me into anthology sci fi. One of the episodes, no idea which one now, was filmed in the town I grew up in. It was my first time seeing a place I knew in a tv show. It was the front steps of the small local museum. I remember that blew me away.
edit on 14/4/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: yuppa

The outer limits was awesome. I watched the hell out of that when I was a kid, the remake, I watched the original one later as an adult. That was the one that got me into anthology sci fi. One of the episodes, no idea which one now, was filmed in the town I grew up in. It was my first time seeing a place I knew in a tv show. It was the front steps of the small local museum. I remember that blew me away.

Yes, the original outer limits series was fantastic. I have all the episodes, never get tired of them. The sets were sometimes corny, special effects sometimes cheezy, but the acting was generally great and the story lines well thought out for the time.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1   >>

join