It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Pence Deligitamizes Maduros Government at UN; Senator Scott Calls For Military Aide In Venezuela

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Mike Pence straight up tells the Venezuelan ambassador he does not belong at the UN forum and to go back to tell Maduro his time is up. The look on the guys face is priceless too.

And of course my new US senator, former governor Rick Scott is talking up the wonderful idea of having our armed forces distribute humanitarian aide in the country. Marco Rubio, preferred to keep his comments to himself.

By all means, I would be happy to volunteer to distribute aide. Sign me up!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

My goodness! That is priceless. I have to admit I love it when Pence goes off script and says what he thinks. This is a man with balls. Never hear much except his religion...blah blah blah. Admittedly, this is the man I seen at the VP debate and made my final decision to vote for Trump. Pence is not a panderer.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Saw this, Pence is a boss

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh no, here we go again, playing policeman to the world.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
And which country delivers aid to the poor and starving in the U.S?
The Venezuelans have accepted Aid from all over the world. They dont want American aid because it comes with a side order of violence & death.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
And which country delivers aid to the poor and starving in the U.S?
The Venezuelans have accepted Aid from all over the world. They dont want American aid because it comes with a side order of violence & death.

100% Correct. It's a big world and Venezuela does not need or want us involved with their country at all. Pence should be barred from the UN for saying what he did. Pence has proven himself over and over that he is no man of god or Jesus. At least not the God or Jesus that Christians worship. God will whack him really hard at Heaven's gate.

new topics

top topics

join