It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its only a matter of time before they strike

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
its only a matter of time before they strike and no one seems to care, weather it be from vaccines to transgender people to global warming its all part of their plane to conquer and control . i believe when we reach interplanetary travel as a species they will destroy planet earth as a means to have complete control, they want to become gods and rule us much like something worse then north korea, there are videos and books admiting as much if you just choose to search for them! no one on my end seems to care, i hope someone on your end does, because if not, we are fighting a battle we cant win, with alex jones gone from most social media besides his own website its only a matter of time before they come for abovetopsecret, when that day comes i hope the built up resistance will be their part. well this was my rant, good bye for now and much love.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Remember Harambe!

#Neverforget

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

We de luminaughty nwow

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't think Alex Jones is one of the good guys, no matter what you believe. He just makes conspiracy theorists look nuts, at best.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The war is coming.

Choose your side.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just to be clear...

I'm the Luminaughty.

Just not so much here, because T&C and mods and stuff...

ETA... I can help the OP as sometimes I have similar thoughts.

You can fix it with 3 Midol and 4-5 shots of Kahlua.

Then just repeat as necessary for a few days and you're better!!!!

edit on 11-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gogmagog
The war is coming.

Choose your side.

Said by every "awakened mind" for the past 6-7 decades.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Don't worry.
We in control

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
its only a matter of time before they strike and no one seems to care,

I blame unions, the scourge of western capitalism and the antithesis of merit based employment.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
I don't think Alex Jones is one of the good guys, no matter what you believe. He just makes conspiracy theorists look nuts, at best.

I also dislike Jones... but I gotta say I disagree with you saying he makes CTers look nuts. In most cases, it isn't the dress that makes a woman look fat, it's obesity. That's appropriate where Jones is concerned... he's the dress, his merry band of loons that adore him are the rolls and bulges.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

it saddens me to see a moderator mocking me, i thought a moderator of ats would have more... i dont know, but just more.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

The war is coming.

Choose your side.

In a world full of sleeping people, it bears repeating.

Whoes side are you on?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Time to get final arrangements in order 😎

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

it saddens me to see a moderator mocking me, i thought a moderator of ats would have more... i dont know, but just more.

I don't think he was mocking you. At least that's not what I took away from it.

I took it as his opinion of Alex Jones and his relationship with conspiracy theorists in general.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ah yes... I've heard that before you don your Mod robe they take you to a dark and secret place then take all your opinions away...

Oh wait... that may be an Augustus thing.

~confuzzled~

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

The war is coming.

Choose your side.

In a world full of sleeping people, it bears repeating.

Whoes side are you on?

Not yours.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

i thought a moderator of ats would have more... i dont know, but just more.

More .. jelly beans, toasted sandwiches, cofeve ?

Who's soon to be striking any way ?
Taxi drivers, postal workers, swimming pool cleaners ...?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

you are most likely right, i am not the best at reading people through the internet.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I could just as easily say I have higher expectation for thread content on ATS... neither of us would be exactly wrong now, would we? I wasn't trying to mock you but it doesn't surprise me that you got that from it. I don't share the opinion some have that to be involved in the CT world one must accept any level of ridiculousness simply on principle alone because it differs from "the mainstream." Sometimes a cigar is just, well, a cigar. Alex Jones and his ilk lost me when they delved into that foolishness... "Oh we don't know what happened, but anything that goes against the OFFICIAL NARRATIVE indicates people are thinking differently and we love that." I don't buy it, sorry, but it makes those of us who simply feel we do live in a world seasoned with conspiracies and hidden truths rather than innundated with them look as foolish as Jones and his crew do. There is a continent of difference between "the NSA is working against the American people's interests for both knowledge and profit by stealing any private information they can get their hands on" and "THEY'RE TURNING THE EFFING FROGS GAY!!!!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join