It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing by Israel’s Beresheet Spacecraft Appears to End in Crash

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Why is everybody interested in the moon so sudden? Again there was an announcement by nasa to have a manned moonlanding and go there to stay... Must be something more to find than dust I guess..

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Anymore, I actually think it's more about pride than any scientific value. It's a statement about society.

Man landed on the Moon in 1969, fifty years ago. It was a fantastic scientific leap for mankind, one which has not been matched since. Oh sure, we got the cell phone, and Fail Book...but putting a man on the Moon, well now, that's HARD!

Mankind got lazy and complacent...and selfish. We should be orbiting the Universe by now...but we're not! If scientific advancement continued on the pace of that between 1945-1969 things like Star Trek should be old technology by now...but they're not. Nope, everyone just sat around and got fat, let the MSM fill their brains with garbage propaganda and took all that technology for granted.

But hey, Al Gore invented the internet, right? And we got cell phones. And Fail Book...YAY!

Landing a man on the Moon is so hard now it borders on impossible, yet we did it 50 years ago! That screams volumes about our world in my opinion.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I was being sarcastic. Statements like that tick me off.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Gotcha.

I was thinking...wow, I hadn't seen that one!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Just think how much the hundred million dollars could have done for the citizens of Israel. It could have helped feed a real lot of the poor people for a long time. I think they should consider this as a message from god to quit doing stupid stuff like that.

They already know about the firmament, that's why Werner Von Braun wanted his last words to indicate that the firmament truly exists. His tombstone states his year of birth, and year of death. And a reference to a passage from the Bible, stating God created the firmament.

When the father of rocketry, the man who developed the Saturn V rockets, the absolute authority on this subject.....

tells the world that the firmament exists....in a biblical reference....

It's because he would have known it exists, first hand.

Anyway, I agree with you it's a waste of money, and that it should go to the citizens who need help

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
looks like a bare sheet indeed ..

of paper!

how are these contraptions supposed to hold up in vacuum of space and atmospheric friction anyways?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join