It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing by Israel’s Beresheet Spacecraft Appears to End in Crash

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Rocket troubles. They should try using Hamas rockets on the next one.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Apparently the Nazi moon colony knew they were on the way.....

edit on 12-4-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You know, like so many things, landing on the Moon looks easy until you try to do it yourself.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Or it was shot down from the aliens on the dark side of the moon. " We don't mind the Yanks because they agreed we can abduct the occasional human - The Israelis are hard to get a deal with, they protect their own plus they have the Samson Option"

Maybe its those dense metal underground human colony shelters that are affecting the orbits.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

So gravity is not a function of mass?

Or is the moon hollow as some are saying?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Maybe a new term for moon crashes, "Going Israeli".

Even better - "that ain't Kosher"

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yeah - the US lost/forgot all that tech and now its gonna take them years again to have a manned flight back to the Moon. / sarcasm

Oh look, Library of Congress has stuff going back to 1968 "Johnson Space Center", but no one bothered to archive the tech.

LOL LOL lol... ... ...

www.loc.gov...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

gravity is a function of mass, however the way it is taught in even entry level physics does not take into account that an object is not consistently of one mass, and has variations of density within it, and the general weak force of gravity is very simplified in the standard equation taught.

For instance if say, the earth were hollow, and had a tunnel cut straight through if you jumped down that hole you would eventually stop and float generally in the middle, as you would be pulled equally in all directions (neglecting outside gravitation forces like the sun and moon).

So now lets say you are standing next to a massive mountain of lead and a massive mountain of aluminum but you are still standing on earth itself. Both mountains have the same volume, but the mass of the lead is far greater. You could measure specifically that you were attracted towards the mountain of lead more so than the mountain of aluminum, while still being planted firmly on the ground since the earth itself is more massive than that lead mountain. However that does not negate the mass of that mountain.
edit on 13-4-2019 by dubiousatworst because: elab

This is called gravity anomaly btw
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-4-2019 by dubiousatworst because: added source.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
When they made up this imaginary force within the Earth, which holds all objects down to the surface, they could not explain how birds or insects could fly against such a great force, which is supposed to be pulling everything down to Earth...

Why would it force birds and insects down to Earth, when it doesn't exist at all?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well, what did they expect? $100 million sounds like a lot of money, but when it comes to a moon landing, that's so under budget that it's begging for disastrous results. Averaged out, each Apollo mission cost us about $9.5 billion after adjusting for inflation.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
But....but....but....did it really crash?....or are they telling us a lie.

I say they are telling a lie and would spend 4x the amount of money it took to get there to COVER UP THE FACT THEY WERE SUCESSFULL.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Have they blamed Iran yet?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Pretty sure the Nazi base on the moon caused the crash. Israel and Nazi's do not get along for some reason

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
When they made up this imaginary force within the Earth, which holds all objects down to the surface, they could not explain how birds or insects could fly against such a great force, which is supposed to be pulling everything down to Earth...

Why would it force birds and insects down to Earth, when it doesn't exist at all?

I just want to be clear and make sure your I understand your tinfoil logic correctly, you are claiming that gravity doesn't exist ?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Football players go for more than 100 million.

Seems to me a mission to the Moon is cash better spent.

Pass or fail.

At least they might learn what not to do next time around.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: turbonium1

I just want to be clear and make sure your I understand your tinfoil logic correctly, you are claiming that gravity doesn't exist ?

It's real logic, gravity is the 'tinfoil' logic...

Nothing is 'forcing' or 'pulling' us down to the Earth's surface, the reason we are on Earth is mass and density, as opposed to air, which has almost no mass or density at all, which is why we cannot fly in air, while birds and insects can. They have far less mass and density than humans, and with wings, can lift themselves up, into the air....

When we attach 'wings' to fly, it doesn't work, of course. Our mass and density prevents us from flying in air.

I'm simply asking for any real, valid evidence of 'gravity', nothing more.

As a 'pulling' force, I'd expect to feel this 'pull', yet I don't feel any 'pull', ever.

If a hook snags my pants, I feel the 'pull' on me, by the hook. If the wind blows in my face, while walking, I feel it push against me.

So what 'pulls' down on me from the Earth's surface, or below it, as I fall from any heights, above the ground? Nothing. I don't feel a 'pull' on me from below, at all. I only fall through air, to the ground below.

I don't even need to fall to the ground, either, I can land on a floor, or table, etc. as well. Nothing 'pulls' me to the Earth's surface.

We've all been played for fools, sorry to say..

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

You don't "feel" the pull because you were born Into it and its everything you've ever known.
What is more dense; water or the 30% of flesh and bones and lipids and other tissues in your body (water is more dense)?

Why do you sink when you get into water and exhale if 30% of your mass is less dense than water, and 70% has the same density as water? Gravity is what causes you to sink, not molecular density. If it was simply molecular density, then you would never sink since 70% of your body has the same density and 30% has less density than water. You would float infedinitely if it was ALL about density. You don't float indefinitely; you sink when you exhale. Why?

Tell me, do you feel the "push" of thousands and thousands of kilograms/pounds of atmosphere that pushes on every square inch of your body? To be clear, as we speak there is the same pressure/weight as a family car on every square inch of your body.
No you don't feel that "push"; because again you were born into Earth's atmosphere and are used to having that massive pressure all across your body. What you DO feel is the pressure when you dive under water. Why? Because you are not used to that level of pressure and can compare that to the "normal" atmospheric pressure that you were born into and are used to (hence you only "feel" the pressure when you dive deep and increase the pressure on your body multifold).

I agree with you when you say gravity hasn't been properly understood by physics yet, but to say it doesn't exist is far stretched in my opinion. We have sensors and accelerometers that observe and measure gravity in Newtons per meter squared ("Gravity" is measured at 9.8 N/m^2 on Earth) so it does exist; however, what it is, where it comes from and how it exactly manifests in 4D is still not understood.

TL;DR: "Gravity" is real, but we haven't figured it out fully, yet.

IT--
edit on 19-5-2019 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yep. That money is sitting in some rich guy's bank account. It just disappeared.
It didn't pay the engineers who designed the spacecraft. It didn't pay the technicians who built and assembled the spacecraft. It didn't pay Space X and its employees to launch the spacecraft. I can keep going and going. No the money just disappeared down a black hole.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Does a Beresheet on the moon and wipe it's ass with a shiny silver moonrock?

Apparently the answer is no...no it does not.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Is this true? Do you have a source for this?

Not suggesting it's not true, I'd just like to read more about it.

That's interesting to say the least!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join