It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

52 Weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I was standing in an ancient city that was surrounded by mountains. Behind me was a man of great stature but of evil nature. I spoke disrespectfully to him.

For my criticism I was sentenced to fifty-two lashes of the whip by the emperor of this city, which I knew would be a death sentence.

I walked into the whipping chamber, but before they could tie me down the earth began to shake. I ran from the chamber and into the city. I somehow now had a baby in my arms, which was swaddled in cloth.

The earth was still shaking and as I looked over my shoulder a great tsunami was spilling over the rim of the mountain range, the waters headed towards the city that was now beginning to crumble.

As I ran I was approaching a cliff with a waterfall cascading over the face. I knew I had to jump or be washed away by the tsunami.

I jumped off the cliff, the baby still swaddled in my arms, and landed in the pool created by the waterfall below. It was no sooner that I landed that the waters began to rise from the flood.

The strong current of waters began to sweep me forward and I struggled to keep myself and the baby above water. In my desperation I noticed a large tree sticking up from the flood waters and latched onto it.

I was safe from the current with the baby safely in my arms. I looked back at the once mighty city that was now crumbled and washed away.

What I took from this dream so far, and what I know - the 52 lashes represented 52 Weeks, and through all of it I was not hurt even once.

Any ideas on what this dream means?

I am a 36 year old male.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't know if dreams have meaning. A lot of people think they do, Jung did....

dreamstudies.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle
The ancient city surrounded by mountains and tsunami
sound a bit like descriptions of Atlantis.:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You're going to father "the One", who will either be "Neo" or the anti-Christ?

Not all dreams are prophetic or of huge consequence.

On another level maybe if you're into a new venture or business it'll take 52 weeks to incubate and as long as you can ride out the 52 weeks it may be a huge success.

Babys usually mean good luck, fortune

That'll be $250 thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The cash is in the mail.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I don't know. Maybe I'll be able to come up with something later on but I just wanted to say THANKS FOR SHARING BUD!

I love reading dreams. I wish I could dream like that. Or just dream period. The RK krew keeps stealing my dreamtime to do their complex calculations required for the extreme precision necessary to travel at FTL speeds (Faster Than Light).

I can't remember the last time I remembered a dream. It's all above my paygrade.

top topics

join