It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

No. Those charges were dropped.
He is wanted in the UK for jumping bail.
There is no confirmation of any extradition at this time. Only speculation.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Well are any of his supporters here inspired to donate? That would give you an idea about that theory in the general public.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wait and watch. He will be found dead in his cell and the news agencies will report it was a suicide.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Slichter

No. Those charges were dropped.
He is wanted in the UK for jumping bail.
There is no confirmation of any extradition at this time. Only speculation.

Just heard on LBC here in the Uk that he is due in court on 2 counts.
1) skipping bail
2) extradition order to the USA.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Ok. I dont.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

well there you go.
No report of extradition on this side of the pond yet. I have a news feed running in the background.
edit on 4112019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, there is confirmation that this is an extradition warrant to the United States. He was arrested on orders from the US for extradition.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Macenroe82

Not a chance. If I remember correctly the encryption on the insurance file is AES256.

It's just going to be a very long string of random characters.

To put things in perspective if you were trying to brute force the file; even if a quadrillion processors were doing a quadrillion decryptions every second, the universe would be long dead by the time you ran through every possibility.

I don't think that is true anymore since they have better encryption now. Why upgrade? I would think the people up top could open anything. Maybe I am wrong but why would an agency build or invent an encryption without their own back door?
edit on 11-4-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I broadly supported his efforts, but it's worth noting that he was somewhat of a selective leaker (right here and now I can't cite examples). Indeed, on that topic, Richard D Hall made an interesting docu-film about this (it's on YT); he also pointed out there was evidence suggesting he was able to leave the embassy and move freely on occasion. Just throwing this out there...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: RMFX1

I cant see the back in that photo. He looks like he has no hair.

What are you talking about? He clearly has hair in the photo. Is there something wrong with your screen?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Maybe you have more info than I have. If so provide it. Everything I've read says that it is impossible to brute force an AES256 encryption.

Admittedly I don't know a lot about encryption, but from what I can find AES256 is going to be a random string of 64 characters. That's a ridiculous number of possibilities. There's a reason this is the same encryption that the US uses for its most secret files.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BenutzerUnbekannt Just throwing this out there...

with zero supporting evidence. modern truth....

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

well there you go.
No report of extradition on this side of the pond yet. I have a news feed running in the background.

WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange was arrested on behalf of U.S. authorities, British police say, citing extradition warrant

Washington Post

Edit: keep in mind WikiLeaks claims to release information given to them. While I'm not a lawyer I'd imagine we'd have to prove they stole it. I don't see how we could punish a foreign national under our laws of publishing classified material as that's a domestic law.... Stealing or hacking I imagine would put it under international law.
edit on 11-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I didn't follow on this guy, but i start to fear what's to come.

him holding that book is really suspicious - it's definitely a message of sorts. Death is not to be feared as we all die in the end. Forever slavery or censorship on the other hand IS to be feared.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Maybe you have more info than I have. If so provide it. Everything I've read says that it is impossible to brute force an AES256 encryption.

Admittedly I don't know a lot about encryption, but from what I can find AES256 is going to be a random string of 64 characters. That's a ridiculous number of possibilities. There's a reason this is the same encryption that the US uses for its most secret files.

You're not wrong

TextAES permits the use of 256-bit keys. Breaking a symmetric 256-bit key by brute force requires 2128 times more computational power than a 128-bit key. Fifty supercomputers that could check a billion billion (1018) AES keys per second (if such a device could ever be made) would, in theory, require about 3×1051 years to exhaust the 256-bit key space.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2019 by neo96 because: holy double posts

link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Typical modern spoon-fed internet commentard, are we? I'm not doing your research for you - but I suggested a source.
If you're genuinely interested then have a look on YT, find Richard D Hall's channel and watch his Julian Assange video.

link   
Won't be surprised if Assange mysteriously dies of a heart attack during transit.

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He was arrested on orders from the US for extradition.

He was arrested because of the outstanding charge of bail jumping and because the Ecuadorians invited the police in , the US requested extradition it is up to the UK whether that request will be granted or not , we don't take orders from the US or any country other than Europe , because we are their bitches not yours.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207

Lets keep an eye on their insurance file.

Might be Pamela Andersonand Kid Rock....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join