It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dire straits of South Africa - What you won't hear in the MSM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This man is exposing the truth of the horrible conditions the people of South Africa are facing. What is happening in this country is a crime against humanity and the MSM remains silent on the abhorrent conditions under which the country operates.

As of a few days ago, the number of people needed to form a new nation has been reached (10,000 signer's) and the new nation of Zuidland has made their declaration of independence from the governance of SA. IDK if this is a formal declaration yet to be ratified by their governing body or a declaration of intent, but either way it seems historical. Since April 6, they have signed an additional 20%, or 2,000 more members who wish to secede from SA.

For those that don't know, SA has been continually undermined by subversive communists (the "red party") in similar fashion to many other western countries, with backing by the same institutions and organizations who want to bring any independent nation to it's knees. SA has had to deal with a massive influx of immigrants from sub Saharan Africa, largely from it's neighbors to the east - Zimbabwe, Mozambique and also Pakistan and China.

Some other video's that show the mindset of the people and leaders in SA

edit on 4 11 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: added bottom videos

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I was an Anti-apartheid activist back
in the early 1980's. Book on the way,
I will appear somewhat anonymously
in the annotations.

The Government of South Africa
should purchase the farms at market value
and offer excise treaty to the current
farmers. Otherwise it appears as revenge
and will attract International eyes.
Just a word of advice,,,, as it appears
nobody has the balls to do anything correctly
these days.
S&F
I will leave the slaughter to their own jurisdiction.
Historically speaking, South Africa is a hot potato.
The farmers are caught in the middle.
As most of the Greedheads have already vacated.

edit on 11-4-2019 by Wildmanimal because: add content

edit on 11-4-2019 by Wildmanimal because: Add Line

edit on 11-4-2019 by Wildmanimal because: typo corrections

edit on 11-4-2019 by Wildmanimal because: Add Content

edit on 11-4-2019 by Wildmanimal because: grammar

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Seems like the world is falling apart by it seams these days.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I've not seen anything about SA in UK MSM.

Do you have any links to written news outlets? For some, vids are not the most accessible. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Lots of civil unrest - setting fires, burning police stations, metro lines, trains, buses, hospitals, sewage stations, water stations, etc

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Ha ! Nor will you.
Obummer spent plenty
out of your pocket to make it so.

Hey, don't feel bad, I voted for him too.

after Bush, I figured the country could benefit
from a real soul brother.
I was right, but Obummer was wrong.
S A A V Y ?
edit on 11-4-2019 by Wildmanimal because: Add content

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
For generations the native folks there were harshly oppressed.

Eventually they got them some power.

They were always the majority.

The foreigner minority should have moved out.

All "good" things come to an end.

Especially when you're a doosh.

Then it promises to hurt and hurt "good".

"Funny" thing is, I'll bet a good half the people that are all upset about that flipside ordeal there now also support the Zionist regime in Isreal's imperialist ambitions of stomping out the Palestinian's there. Which of course their Nazi'esque policy is "hilarious" on account the Palestinian's had absolutely nothing to do with the original "Jews" expulsion from that region.

edit on 11-4-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
For generations the native folks there were harshly oppressed.

Eventually they got them some power.

They were always the majority.

The foreigner minority should have moved out.

All "good" things come to an end.

Especially when you're a doosh.

Then it promises to hurt and hurt "good".

"Funny" thing is, I'll bet a good half the people that are all upset about that flipside ordeal there now also support the Zionist regime in Isreal's imperialist ambitions of stomping out the Palestinian's there. Which of course their Nazi'esque policy is "hilarious" on account the Palestinian's had absolutely nothing to do with the original "Jews" expulsion from that region.

The only people that suffer are their own. The black people have been starving since apartheid. If you think anything has changed you are so wrong.

The infrastructure has collapsed years ago. They lose millions of litres of fresh drinkable water daily through pipes that were never maintained. Blackouts come and go. The squatter camps are just murder grounds where fires spread and burn families and their belongings into the ground. The only upside is they don't have a lot of belongings.

I see you think there has been change here, why don't you come ask some of the people yourself? Lol at you watching a few kings on TV and think the blacks have been freed and all living the dream. The difference now is its a black foot on their throats.

Keep laughing though, the rich whites left with everything a long time ago

edit on 11-4-2019 by Analbumcover because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It's amazing that Infowars does a better job at covering this issue than the MSM. The MSM fell at the feet of the terrorist family of the Mandela's so that shows it's pretty clear on who's side the MSM is on - a man who remained on the US's terrorist list until 2009 (Nelson) while being the leader of SA. It took Obama to come into office to remove Mandela from the list, against all evidence as his government supported the atrocious terrorist actions against the people who built South Africa.

This is an interview with Simon Roche by Alex Jones

You need to understand the history of Southern Africa, the Boer wars (the Dutch settlers against Britain - GB) which ended up putting Rhodesia and South Africa under the thumb of GB for decades into the future until they fought/declared independence. Shortly after, Rhodesia (run by an almost exclusively white government and a very successful country), turned into Zimbabwe where it's economy was undermined by external forces manipulating the dumbed down masses into a revolt which ended up in famine. When Rhodesia fell the industries were looted by what was called "industrialized" pilfering - which seemed to be an organized stripping of every asset possible (bringing generator trucks to run power tools to strip equipment from every industry). It seems it was a planned and orchestrated attack to harvest the wealth of the country and create a country that couldn't stand on it's own. This placed a huge strain on it's neighbors - Mozambique and South Africa.

Now it looks like the same plan is in the works for South Africa, but it is going to be MUCH worse and MUCH faster than what happened in Zimbabwe, because there is no stable country where people can flee. The cities in SA are much larger, population densities much higher and the racial hatred has been stoked for 40+ years - it's a powder keg that's been left on a fire.

I think all of this is planned and largely being manipulated by bankers or people with financial interest in SA/Zimbabwe. They plan to come in after the collapse, take area's by force (or those area's abandoned, and we can also look to the Chinese for playing a LARGE role in this - as IIRC they are the ones supporting the ANC and the EFF and own large mineral companies in SA. The Chinese CCP are also large supporters of the ANC & EFF and are probably one of the driving forces behind the plan to undermine the institutions of SA.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Chinese military on the southern horn of Africa if SA falls and I suspect they want to establish naval bases there as well as they want to protect their mining investments and they will do the same thing they did in Sri Lanka to get a naval base.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Zimbabwe though is finally going to pay compensation to white farmers.

Zimbabwean white farmers to be paid back for lost land

So perhaps Zimbabwe is finally starting to move forward.

Meanwhile, in South Africa.........

I would also add that there is an awful lot of tension between native blacks and those that have fled Zimbabwe. It isn't simply a white vs black thing in South Africa - it is white vs black, black vs black, South Africa vs Zimbabwean (and other sub saharan refugees) and ANC vs Inkatha.....plus many smaller sub divisions.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The elites better move fast then. People are getting educated around here.

Everyone also so focused on the white vs black problem. End of last year there was # starting to come to the surface between the Zulu and Xhosa tribes.

Let's see your elite bankers try and control a damn thing if that fire ever ignites again. There won't be anything of worth left over.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I haven't been able to play the videos presented, aren't the South African Government allowing the killing of White people and taking their farms, would someone confirm?

Sorry if i missed any info that may have been added about that.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

You seem to have a solid grasp of the situation.

Yesterday our president asked the white youth to please not leave the country. So not all hope is lost just yet.

At the moment it can go any direction. This experiment can work and there are many many areas where blacks, whites and coloureds get along perfectly fine. As I said earlier. The more educated the people become the harder it is for them to keep us divided.

Or it could end with South Africans finally having enough of "their jobs getting stolen" from the other Africans and then it's just rubber necklaces for everyone. Hell, the Xhosa and Zulu could just continue where they left off and then South africa would just be forgotten about.

Honestly though, # the ANC. The country was doing well and then the ANC decided they were in # with the upcoming elections and had to come with the hard racist divide.
edit on 11-4-2019 by Analbumcover because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

The elites better move fast then. People are getting educated around here.

Everyone also so focused on the white vs black problem. End of last year there was # starting to come to the surface between the Zulu and Xhosa tribes.

Let's see your elite bankers try and control a damn thing if that fire ever ignites again. There won't be anything of worth left over.

Well I kind of think that might be the plan and why they destroyed Zimbabwe first, because doing both countries at once would be too obvious, but the way it stands now, they can make it look like tension between the SA "natives" and Zimbabwe/Mozambiqe refugees and also whites - allowing all 2-3 countries to fall into chaos and thus burn. In the process they will depopulate the countries through war, famine and disease allowing an easy take over of the remains - then rebuild what is necessary for extraction.

I think the goal is depopulation of southern Africa and this is a good way to do it - let them do it themselves through provocation and outside influence. Then when everyone is weakened from war, come in and put them under "their" control.

Looking at incidents one by one, it would be hard to make this kind of assesment, but taking a step back and looking at the big picture of 100+ years, and especially the last 40-50, it seems like this is a plan that has been underway for a long time.

I think the global outrage against apartheid was all manufactured and stoked by the media b/c it got so much one sided coverage and then they remained silent when everything got worse afterwards. The global powers slowly strangles SA with sanctions making them eventually give up on apartheid. Had this not happen, I think SA would be a major super power by now maybe rivaling GB (which is why GB helped undermine them) and even the "second class" citizens would be enjoying the benefits of living in a first world country complete with working water, sewer and electricity 24/7 - not to mention no rape, murder and violent crime epidemic. I suspect there would have been massive investment in SA had the sanctions and media campaign not taken place against SA.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The Rand was stronger than the Pound at one stage.

Irrespective, the Afrikaaner leaders were wankers. Excuse my language but what they were doing was wrong and needed to end. I'm baffled the people instantly replaced it with a different piece of # leadership though and haven't change it once since then.

No free homes for everyone like they promise every four years, no free education yet like they promised. The people get lied to and given free tshirts with meals for a week every 4 years with no change. Last year ANC was getting hate from almost everyone in South Africa and was seriously looking like they'd be a trouble election times.

Right on schedule a nice new race war starts brewing. Mostly from ANC old little lap dog Malema and then entertained by the ANC leadership themselves. Nothing gets the masses to join forces like a nice race war again.

Your response has certainly made me look at things from a different perspective and now I need to relook a few moments in our history.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

The Rand was stronger than the Pound at one stage.

Irrespective, the Afrikaaner leaders were wankers. Excuse my language but what they were doing was wrong and needed to end. I'm baffled the people instantly replaced it with a different piece of # leadership though and haven't change it once since then.

No free homes for everyone like they promise every four years, no free education yet like they promised. The people get lied to and given free tshirts with meals for a week every 4 years with no change. Last year ANC was getting hate from almost everyone in South Africa and was seriously looking like they'd be a trouble election times.

Right on schedule a nice new race war starts brewing. Mostly from ANC old little lap dog Malema and then entertained by the ANC leadership themselves. Nothing gets the masses to join forces like a nice race war again.

Your response has certainly made me look at things from a different perspective and now I need to relook a few moments in our history.

Well I can't garuntee what I say is correct, but as an outsider that is interested in what is going on, it might be a little easier to see things when not being emotionally attached or having a skewed perspective from living through certain things - but I also don't see everything that is going on and I'm sure I missed parts of what has happened and what is happening.

As far as Malema, he seems like a dispicable person and he is the type of person that makes outsiders of SA look at the country and think there is no hope and a war ahead - even with the global media seemingly giving him fairly biased coverage that doesn't seem to be very critical of him. The only reason I know much about him is seeing interview on YT that are suppressed by the media.

This man is a scourge on SA and the world. This is just one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard anyone ever say

We want to see many kids, why? Because we must reproduce ourselves. For our ideas to be sustainable, we have to reproduce ourselves. In the whole of Africa, we are not more than one billion and the world has seven billion people. In Africa we have not more than one billion people… facing more than six billion. We have to be half of that so that our ideas can dominate. I know that in some instances size does not matter… but when it comes to a revolution, size matters.[87]

He has absolutely no idea how the world operates if he believes what he just said and I can only imagine the horror if 1/2 the worlds population was of one race.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12
Just put into your computer "Katie Hopkins, South Africa" and look at some of her videos. She is an independent journalist and she highlights some very, very disturbing things going on in SA.
The Boers when they first settled were poor farming families and THEY made it what it is. Yes they had slaves but they made it successful. Now the indigenous population want what they have but they still don't understand that whoever takes over the land they have to WORK to make it a success. And that is what they don't want to do, they want everything handed to them on a plate. Kill the whites, take over the land, then what??
This is the black people ruining SA not white people and when they've messed it up completely they'll come out with the begging bowl and true to form they will be given millions if not billions and the leaders will do an Idi Amin and siphon off the lions share and leave their people still in the sh##.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Artemis12
Just put into your computer "Katie Hopkins, South Africa" and look at some of her videos. She is an independent journalist and she highlights some very, very disturbing things going on in SA.
The Boers when they first settled were poor farming families and THEY made it what it is. Yes they had slaves but they made it successful. Now the indigenous population want what they have but they still don't understand that whoever takes over the land they have to WORK to make it a success. And that is what they don't want to do, they want everything handed to them on a plate. Kill the whites, take over the land, then what??
This is the black people ruining SA not white people and when they've messed it up completely they'll come out with the begging bowl and true to form they will be given millions if not billions and the leaders will do an Idi Amin and siphon off the lions share and leave their people still in the sh##.

Yup. soon to come the same old scene of emaciated bald children with bloated bellies and flies all over their faces with their hands out. Same story, next decade. At least one good thing about it this time is we won't have to see the face of Tammy Faye faking concern while she siphons off a large percent of the donations. No, that will be some other shill doing it most likely. Maybe with the the internet, we can bypass these scum bags stealing funds for people who need it.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I spent 4 years in south africa working for the military and ci, I left in 1990 since I could see the writing on the wall. My co knew the collapse was coming, so he moved south to PE, one of the last areas to collapse. Magnus and Pik maintained it would all be fine, even past 1994, but they lied. Little Nicky, that forced deklerk to capitulate to the imf/UN and anc, has a lot of money. Most of it coming out of the ground in diamonds and gold, but Rio tinto is good too :-)

It would be smart if the sensible people get out of SA as the future is bleak, worse than the present. Let SA die and take the idiots that have destroyed her, with it. Unfortunately Mandela can't die twice.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Great OP, but...............why the MSM doesn't cover this debacle?

Really?
You live in the US?
And you don't know why?

Not calling you a liar, but honestly, I think you really do know why.

At least I hope you do..............if not, you been living under a rock.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join