It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afraid of Skin Walker Ranch after visiting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I would love the opportunity to visit this ranch, fear to me is like a dream, it means nothing. Confronting any entities here would not scare me, nothing scares me anymore. The intrigue however fascinates to no end.

To be fair, its easy to say you wouldnt ever be scared, till youre confronted with something that does lol

Haha yes, there exist certain things out there in the Never Never..... entities he would take just one look at which would invoke such existential soul grinding horror that even his great grandchildren would be born still screaming in terror.
Not a great idea to boast about fearlessness lest you be tested!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

My question basically is this...why would aliens and paranormal forces want to congregate at such a small, non-descript little piece of land in nowhere-ville Utah? There are lots of more attractive and better places for this activity even within just a few miles of this area, why there? There's nothing there.

From everything I've read and seen about the Ranch, I believe the congregation of "stuff" is due to possibly a gateway / portal / dimensional rift or something along those lines. Maybe it opens to more than one world or location? Just from the variety of things that have been experienced and seen, it seems diverse. And reports of tropical birds flying through the error, different entities, ships, balls of light, you name it.

Could just be a revolving doorway into our world, and it's static and stuck there.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's worth noting ex MUFON director James Carrion's comments about the ranch, posted on ATS himself:

When I interviewed witnesses with Frank Salisbury, from the neighbors that surround the ranch to others who don't live anywhere close, the claimed activity around the ranch was no higher in frequency and in strangeness than what was occurring say 5-10 miles away. So the only claims of high strangeness are coming from those associated with the Skinwalker Book and Bigelow related associates and which has not been corroborated by independent investigators using scientific protocols.

Regarding the pre-Sherman ownership, Carrion had previously stated in another forum:

The ranch owner’s brother was adamant that there was no UFO or strange activity on the ranch prior to the Sherman’s purchase, contrary to what was discussed in the Skinwalker Book and that he (the owner’s brother) had personally received a call from Bigelow trying to convince him otherwise.

All rather inconvenient for the legend, but GREAT for tales around a campfire, eh?

edit on 10-4-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The legend of the Carrie Shinob is supposed to lie somewhere in the area. Lots more high strangeness in the Uinta's
carreshinob.blogspot.com...

Then Alien Dave's site. Skinwalker stories there. www.aliendave.com... www.aliendave.com...
edit on 10-4-2019 by Plotus because: woooo ooooo oooo ooo

edit on 10-4-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join