It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censorship Coming Out Of 2019 Anomalous Aerospace Phenomena Conference?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU) is sponsoring it's first conference on the subject of Anomalous Aerospace Phenomena (AAP). A recent announcement in 2017 of the Pentagon Program referred to as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) clarified that AAPs or what some had previously referred to as Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) were being seen in military exercises. For over seven decades there have been incidents where anomalous and unidentifiable aerial threats have had interactions with the military. This threat has remained elusive and unexplainable, yet persistently present with incredible cases that defy explanations. SCU is an organization composed of affiliate members from science, engineering, astronomy, psychology, chemistry, military and other disciplines with many holding PhDs, BS, BA degrees. These members are people who have a serious interest and have studied this phenomena both seriously and objectively. SCU seeks to hold this conference in the hopes of bringing together other serious minded attendees from Redstone Arsenal, NASA, military defense contractors and academia in order have serious a dialogue about this subject looking at how science can progress in studying the phenomena.

www.explorescu.org...

First of all I am quite surprised that NO ONE on ATS wrote a Thread specifically about the Anomalous Aerospace Phenomena Conference as held from March 15-17 2019 in Huntsville, Alabama. I am aware of the Tom Delong thread but I do not keep up with it. Getting back to the Anomalous Aerospace Phenomena Conference, there was NO mention of it on the NUFORC web page. Hmmm, all because of some hissy fit among groups or something else? Luis Elizondo is probably one of the best people ever to come forward as a FED Whistleblower and he's is simply pushed to the back page on other so called UFO mainstream media. Am I the only one who thinks NUFORC is a SHILL. As one of the keynote speakers was Luis Elizondo; I heard the entire 50 minutes of video. At 24:28 of the video he mentions that our military has observed craft going from 80,000' and dropping to 50' over water in less than two seconds. Yep I and several others saw [2] objects do the same back in May 2018 so I can relate. Things can also zig zag like a cursor on a PC and have five flashing colors. I filed a report on NUFORC. Never heard back as they keep investigating stuff from the 1940's. I even wrote an email direct to Peter Davenport. Nothing. I also reached out twice to Professor Jillian Schudder, an Assistant Professor in Physics & Astronomy at Oberlin College. NOTHING

My opinion is that Luis Elizondo is honest and truthful and that countermeasures are being put in placed by others in the Deep State, Cabal or whatever you want to call them to make him irrelevant. The same for Tom DeLonge and the bogus story that they are underfunded. Nah more like being shut down.

Now as far as the censorship thing?

spacedoutradio.com...
edit on 9-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
My opinion is that Luis Elizondo is honest and truthful and that countermeasures are being put in placed by others in the Deep State, Cabal or whatever you want to call them to make him irrelevant. The same for Tom DeLonge and the bogus story that they are underfunded. Nah more like being shut down.

Or it could be that neither of these guys knows Jack Squat, and they're just doing a lot of dancing to get money from both the UFO community and the government.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You kidding me ? Why leave a great job in working for Uncle Sam. I know Special Agents who make $100,000 RETIRED via federal pension. Nah, nah, nah

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You kidding me ? Why leave a great job in working for Uncle Sam. I know Special Agents who make $100,000 RETIRED via federal pension. Nah, nah, nah

Do we know for a fact that he left on his own accord?

Additionally, how much do you think he’s raking in a year as a new found ufologist?

Just playing devils advocate. 🍻

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Or left at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yeah, but you can make multiple millions as an ordinary government contractor, and you don't have to show anything for it. That's where the real money is.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

You really should view the entire speech and decide for yourself. I cant sell you on it but I am sold on him at this point in time. We wont know until how the future plays out. He also mentioned that the USA requires a strong border and if lost we as a country are done. He has described things that they have observed that I can relate to. I Its almost one hour long and attended by many former military and police as he asked for a show of hands so that's how he found out. I actually found out about the conference via Alejandro Rojas and his twitter feed as I was pursuing most recent UFO findings. He also mentions his former boss; General Mattis and of the "certain people minding him" [Mattis] while he was in the Administration. Sure, he could have been sent out to "sanitize" the Tom Delonge "return to the stars" business. All we can do is watch hope and pray. NUFORC in my opin is a bunch of sheet.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Could be. We wont know until all plays out.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Typically, in my life when a person has something or is really legitimate the FEDS or others do the following in this order if they want the situation sanitized:

1.Ignore the individual.
2.Do not respond to anything said individual says or does
3.Push the individuals narrative to the back or bottom out of mainstream news.
4.Push information in public to discredit and label said individual as having mental issues.
5.Disappear

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is the video of Luis Elizondo at said conference, isn't it?

I agree, very interesting information. But a lot of people are convinced that they are being led on by TTSA, so they don't even listen. I think this is a mistake.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Or left at all.

Touché, a very good point. I find something off about him, IMO.

A government whistleblower, that can only provide anecdotal disclosure due to NDA’s. Not very convincing.

top topics

join